[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents adopted a cat 6 months ago and have paid $1,700 on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 7hzjgJb.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
7hzjgJb.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
My parents adopted a cat 6 months ago and have paid $1,700 on it for varfous vaccinations and medical things.

Yet somehow giving me $1,000 for a car to help me not be a NEET anymore is somehow out of the question.

I don't get it
>>
>>35397917
It's not complicated, they love the cat more than you.
>>
>>35397958
hahahhhauehauehuaheuahahhahhauehauehauheuah WELL MEME#D MY AMIGO
>>
>>35397962
He's right tho

The cat contributes more to them then your lazy NEET ass
>>
>>35397973
I don't think I cost more than $1,500 a year to survive.
>>
>>35397985
Yeah, you definitely do. You aren't accounting for the rent you aren't paying, the extra gas/electricity/water you use, etc.
>>
>>35398011
>the rent you aren't paying
I doubt his parents would get a roommate when he moves out
>>
>>35398011
My dad would just take my room if I wasn't there. I shower maybe twice a week and my computer being on is negligible.
>>
>>35398021
Probably not, but at the very least they could use that room for some other purpose, so there's an opportunity cost.
>>
>Expects free money to "help" him not be a NEET anymore

How about getting a job so you don't have to be jealous of the cat?
>>
>>35398084
I'm supposed to ride a bicycle everywhere in the summer heat?
>>
>>35398065
They already have a living room and a bedroom. Thats all normies need
>>
>>35398122

Yes. Stop being such a fat lazy fuck and get on your bike bitch nigger
>>
>>35398122
Is that a real question?
>>
>>35398052
>My dad would just take my room if I wasn't there.
Exactly, they could be using that room for some other purpose if you weren't there, so you're costing them money. They're paying for a portion of their house that they don't get to use.

>I shower maybe twice a week

And what about the extra dishes they have to wash because you're there? Flushing the toilet, brushing your teeth, washing your clothes, all those things use water, not just the shower. Plus they all cost double because they're paying for sewer in addition to water.

>my computer being on is negligible.

At average electricity rates, a laptop uses around $100 of electricity per year. If you have a desktop it's probably a couple times that. Plus you probably have some extra lights on, you probably use some other appliances occasionally.

And then there's the food. It's likely you cost them at least $1500 a year just in food.

Plus they have to buy you clothes, cover any medical care you might need.

There is no way that you cost your parents less than $1500/year if you actually include all the costs.
>>
>>35398122
how old are you ?
originar
>>
>>35398162
I use paper plates, piss outside/in bottles, and maybe brush my teeth once a week at most, all negligible.

>>35398183
>>
>>35398162
$1500 a year is $30 a week anon, or around $4 per day. It's very possible he could cost less than that if you don't include rent.
>>
>>35398195
you really thinking eating their food and being on a computer 365 days a year since you're a neet doesn't equal 1500?
>>
>>35398195
I notice you didn't adress any of my other points. Particularly the food one. So how much do you eat fatty?

> piss outside/in bottles
>maybe brush my teeth once a week at most
>I shower maybe twice a week

And you wonder why they love the cat more than you?
>>
>>35398195
yeah your cat sounds better than you
>>
>>35398225
I don't know how much food costs. Usually I'll just eat chicken and rice every day
>>
>>35398241
White or brown rice? I bet white rice adds up to more than 1500 a year
>>
>>35397917
>boo hoo parents won't get me a car
They know you'd probably just use it to hit up the bars when they're asleep and get plunged in the ass at every gloryhole you can find. At least cats can't be gay.
>>
>>35398195
26 and still blaming your parents for your life lmao
get a job, take the bus, get a bicycle
>>
>>35398241
Let's be kind and assume you aren't a 400 lb monstrosity. You probably eat about 2000 calories a day.

Let's be kind and assume you eat nothing but chicken and rice, and that half your calories come from each.

That's about 1.33 pounds of chicken a day, and .6 pounds of rice per day. I assume your parents shop at a normal grocery store and aren't buying your food in industrial-sized lots, so they're probably paying around $2/lb for the chicken and $1/lb for the rice.

That's $3.25/day or food, or almost $1200/year just on food.

We've already established that your computer uses up at least $100 electricity per year. Lights probably double that.

You're already up to $1400.

Even if we don't include the room they're paying for and getting no use out of, do you seriously think your clothing, water usage, healthcare, internet, cell phone, toiletries, and everything else you consume costs less than $100/year?

And I'm already being extremely kind to you in my estimates.
>>
>>35398347
>Lights probably double that.
Lights don't use that much electricity mate
>>
>>35398347
>We've already established that your computer uses up at least $100 electricity per year.
As a NEET loser with a desktop my computer uses more than this a year.
>>
>>35398450
>As a NEET loser with a desktop my computer uses more than this a year.

Yeah, a desktop probably uses 3-4 times that much.
>>
>>35397917
you should get a job to pay for your own car

that cat is something they have invested in on their own time

they probably invested thousands of dollars raising you and look how you have turned out

an entitled lazy sack of shit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.