[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1488869699777.jpg (115KB, 945x899px) Image search: [Google]
1488869699777.jpg
115KB, 945x899px
When was the last time you gave it your all?
>>
>>35397287
Clicked on circles so hard my hand got sore. Didn't fap for the rest of the whole day.
>>
several hours ago, writing lyrics to a thing
>>
I was recording a rap verse. Still din't come out the way I wanted.
>>
>>35397287
learning to drive at 24, i was pretty bad
>>
>>35397287
When I got up this morning.
>>
To be honest with you senpai never
>>
>>35397287
when i was deluded that it's worth it
>>
>>35397287
I can never force myself do anything more than half-assed

I could probably go to Guinness Book as the weakest-willed person in the earth
>>
When I was in boot camp possibly, either that of doing an entire 2m micro-mini soldering course drunk.
>>
I stayed awake for 24 straight hours to cram for a second year math exam I didn't go to class for after the first week. Got a 65% and fixed my life afterwards.
>>
>>35397287
I misread that as "the last time you gave a shit", to which I instantly thought, "never". So, that probably says a lot.
>>
At the online IQ test I took yesterday. Got 130, I'm afraid to take another one, so I'll keep this score for the rest of my life.
>>
>>35398785
you might find it helpful to go back and solve the questions you missed, just to prove to yourself you could do it.
>>
4th grade was the last time I cared about grades, and grades are the only thing I ever cared enough about to give it my all.

The rest of my life was half-assing everything whenever possible and being an underachiever.
>>
>>35397287
I haven't given it my all in anything relevant in a while. I stopped caring about trying in school around 3rd grade because I felt like there was no reason to put effort in, never failed a class though. Nowadays the only time I give it my all is when I play WoW, just because it's the one thing I'm ok at. The other day I did better than 97% of other players of my class on this one boss, which is nice.
>>
I dont think I have ever given it my all, even studying or cramming. I always hold back.

There was one time when I punched a punching machine as hard as I could. I don't know if that counts though.

There might be a time playing video games where I gave it my all. Thats hard to remember and judge though.
>>
6 months ago and then found out I have ALS and will die by next summer.
>>
>>35397287
Idk. I'm trying to do acting...
>>
File: 1489008259119.jpg (21KB, 480x345px) Image search: [Google]
1489008259119.jpg
21KB, 480x345px
Writing up stories and novels regarding made up characters in World of Warcraft.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.