[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw she calls you a "creep"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1388758491403.png (218KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1388758491403.png
218KB, 500x500px
>tfw she calls you a "creep"
>>
>>35397193
Are you a creepy autist?
>>
Where did she call you a creep?
>>
>>35397193
You sound creepy. Stop being creepy.
>>
File: 1450298459519.jpg (60KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1450298459519.jpg
60KB, 500x279px
>>35397193
She just doesn't understand your pixie ways, stop being a pixie and bee yourself
>>
>>35397193
WHEN YOU WERE HERE BEFORE

COULDN'T LOOK YOU IN THE EYE

YOU'RE JUST LIKE AN ANGEL

YOUR SKIN MAKES ME CRY

Never understood how that song wasn't universally accepted as /r9k/'s anthem. So perfectly encapsulates the feeling of being on the outside fringes of the normie world, desperately hoping to find a way in.
>>
>>35397193
How did you even get called a creep? It's pretty impossible unless you're acting like one
>>
>>35397364
because normalfags ruin the song. Everyonr knows creep. Yeah, sure, im being a hipster faggot but you dont want then to steal wojack, pepe and stuff and its for the same reason: posting it or talking about it becomes associated with normalfaggotty instead of robotism.

>>35397378
not op but i got called a creep for standing at a bus station. Idk what i was doing because to me i was just waiting for the bus. It isnt like i wear a trenchcoat of have long hair even but apparently i just radiate autism.
>>
File: kida.jpg (280KB, 1437x1437px) Image search: [Google]
kida.jpg
280KB, 1437x1437px
>>35397364
I wouldn't call myself a Radiohead fan, but I've always been baffled by the universal appeal of that song when nearly every song from Kid A is miles better.

Creep can go suck on a lemon
>>
>>35397409
If you're just waiting like everyone else and someone calls you a creep, it's a probably an asshole who sees a potential target and is just trying to fuck with you.
>>
>>35397409
I suppose that makes some sense. It's a normie song but I feel its feels as a robot/cyborg.

>>35397510
Everything In Its Right Place is the only thing I know from that album and it's not half as iconic as Creep to me. It's pretty fucking cool though.
>>
>>35397510
i think everyone knows pablo honey is their worst ablum but creep is good. Its got a much more obvious point which is the appeal i guess since you dont have to pay any attention to get the message.

Id say its also more accessible musically but that isnt to say its not accessible just less so than pablo honey which is much more generic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.