[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 paragraph essay due at 4:30pm >have only done 4 paragraphs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 17

File: chad.png (739KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
739KB, 620x616px
>5 paragraph essay due at 4:30pm
>have only done 4 paragraphs
>am supposed to have three points in my thesis, only have two
fuck me, how else can social media affect employers other than with legal
procedures and hiring procedures
pls halp, i'm a brainlet
>>
>>35396998
Reputation, you tard.

>tfw have a $300 certification exam in less than twelve hours and the score to pass is 85%

Fuck me.
>>
>>35396998

Elliot has such good fashion sense.
>>
>>35396998
Why in God's name has this image not been shooped to make Eliot head look like a bellend?
>>
>>35396998
man, what was he thinking with that hair style?!
>>
>>35397022
Who is this Elliot faggot you guys always talk about? Is he just some made up meme I haven't caught onto yet?
>>
File: IMG_1310.jpg (21KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.jpg
21KB, 215x250px
>200 word essay due tomorrow

im done for, lads
>>
File: Bulky in Britain.jpg (578KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bulky in Britain.jpg
578KB, 1200x800px
>>35396998
What has social media to do with your essay? I have no social media I do not get it.
>>
>>35397064
I can't tell if you're trolling but he shot up Isla Vista a while back
>>
>>35397108
Oh, thanks. No, I wasn't trolling. I guess I never heard of/forgot about that event.
>>
>>35397077
thats the topic...
>>
File: I like myself.png (997KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
I like myself.png
997KB, 719x1280px
>>35397022
Yes he had, in a way. Notice how he combines colours, forms and materials, subtly constructing visually pleasing entirety. He was very down to earth, yet stylish.
>>
>>35397019
expand on this please
organ
>>
>>35397171
Nigga you trolling. Or inept.
>>
>>35397127
Boy posted some anti-woman shit (look at his Day Of Reckoning video, he's fucking deluded) and since he killed because he was a virgin /r9k/ worships him as the fucking Second Coming.
>>
>>35397191
Write about how a company's social media can heavily affect their reputation. Say like a company accidentally posts something insensitive and they lose business because of it.

>>35397208
Wow, that's all pretty sad, especially since he isn't the worst looking.
>>
>>35397222
Fuck, how did I miss this.
Has 4chan eaten my brain away?
>>
>>35397248
Apparently so since you forgot to say thanks for the help. >:(
>>
>>35397171
No I'm not trolling. You'd be seeing the same, if you did not hate him too much for what he did or for being a "normie" (that he is not). But as you do hate him, your vision gets distorted. So it's you who are being inept, unable to see the subconscious impulses affecting your opinion forming process. Although most people are just as inept as you are, in this way.
>>
>>35397276
Sorry. Thank you anonymoose.
>>
>>35397281 Was meant for the poster of >>35397196
>>
>>35397324
Can you post more rare Elliots?
>>
>>35397338
Crap, now I have to go to my cloud to find more of them. I do not dare to keep them on my computer, in the fear of it breaking and the people who I borrowed it from finding all the Elliot files when they fix it. Here's another one tho from his 18th birthday, as the pevious one.

Also here's linked the Day of Retribution video for the ones who did not see it yet.

https://youtu.be/9vb4cFgzTlA
>>
Here's a nice photo of him with his friends, and he is looking so cool with that smirk on his face. He also loved stripes aside from checks.

If you want to see more, let me know.
>>
>>35397556
You don't have a zip file?
>>
>>35397556
Post more pls, all you can
>>
>>35397073
>50 word essay due in a week
how should I kill myself?
>>
>>35397717
No, they're just floating free there in a cloud. If you want to have the ones taken by Peter Rodger, you can find them all here:

http://peterrodger.photoshelter.com/gallery/Elliot-Why-Images/G0000GflUYkKClY0/

Added is an image where he looks like a Chad, with some more friends to hang with.
>>
File: rejectwmaf.jpg (272KB, 1300x812px) Image search: [Google]
rejectwmaf.jpg
272KB, 1300x812px
>failure insane hapa that only ended up killing his chill roommates

fuck this wmaf monstrosity faggot
>>
>>35396998
>4 paragraphs in a day
My god I can pound out 5 paragraphs in an hour, grow some fingers dipshit.
>>
>>35397778
I can not understand how someone thinks Elliot was ugly. What's wrong with these people? He was 9,8/10. (The comma in between the number 9 and 8 is a decimal mark.)
>>
>>35397797
>implying your essays are even coherent and not just a ramble of opinions
real essay involve tuning in paragraphs with credible sources and trying to effect your goal on the paper, not just a churning out of opinons, faggot
>>
>>35397778
As someone who is half-white, half-mexican, I think part of his problem was his mixed race. He looked worse as a child, but even still he looks really weird. It gives you a lack of clear identity and makes you feel like you're not a part of any group.

Anyone know if he talks about this in My Twisted World?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>6 page report due to 30th
>>
>>35398152
if you have more than 2 sources in your 5 paragraph essay you're trash. and if your whole essay is just quoting/paraphrasing sources you might as well turn in the source as your work.
>>
File: 1wIbpgJ.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1wIbpgJ.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>35397030
That's odd indeed. It's from the time he already had become conscious of his looks and had already bought some fashionable clothes at the Fallbrook mall assisted by his sister and mother.

Added is an image of him with Addison and Philip, in front of Leonard Nimoy Event Horizon Theatre in Griffith Park Observatory, in November 2011.
>>
File: 147372167316.png (352KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
147372167316.png
352KB, 600x600px
>supposed to present work at 13:30
>it's now 13:42 and I'm still in my room shitposting

Yeah, I'm fucked.
>>
>>35398953
Here's something he said in the manifesto:

"When I became aware of this common social structure at my school, I also started to examine myself and compare myself to these "cool kids". I realized, with some horror, that I wasn't "cool" at all. I had a dorky hairstyle, I wore plain and uncool clothing, and I was shy and unpopular. I was always described as the shy boy in the past, but I never really thought my shyness would affect me in a negative way, until this point.

This revelation about the world, and about myself, really decreased my self-esteem. On top of this was the feeling that I was different because I am of mixed race. I am half White, half Asian, and this made me different from the normal fully-white kids that I was trying to fit in with."

Added is the last rare image I have, aside from couple of school images and some full resolution ones from his Facebook. It was taken at Jack Roth's beach house in Malibu, at a small get-together party in November 2009. It's Maddy Humphreys and her mother in the picture with him.
>>
>>35399668
>I am of mixed race. I am half White, half Asian, and this made me different from the normal fully-white kids that I was trying to fit in with."

This is why race mixing is the worse jew meme of our time, right next to traps
>>
>>35398152
>real essay
The point of a real essay is make a C or higher.
>>
>>35400126
being mixed curses you into non-similar paradox. you're not a complete whole of either race you were, therefore, cannot fit in to any.

most of the mixed race people i knew didn't have, aren't having a good time in life, male or female, they basically have no friends.
>>
>>35400126
Never thought about it that way. I always thought it's just sexually less fortunate men finding an Eastern wife.

Added is Elliot's yearbook photo from Crespi Carmelite High School, a catholic all-boys school. He was there for one year, and got bullied all the time.
>>
File: BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>35397022
Yes, he has. Even people who don't usually give compliments said they loved his appearance. Could Elliot have had a career in fashion?
>>
>>35400364
Well yeah. It can not be from Crespi, as there are girls included. Unless they have their own section somewhere. It was never said in connection of this photo where it was taken, but I concluded that it was Crespi as it came out the same time as someone visited there and saw the yearbook from which Elliot's page had been ripped out of.
>>
>>35400427
He might have been good fashion photographer. He liked to take photos, had a great eye for beauty and was interested in fashion (and architecture). Some of his Facebook photos show that he had some talent too. No wonder if his father is a professional photgrapher.
>>
>>35396998
social media can affect brand image based on the content of an employees social media, or by their comments on the brand they are hired under
>>
>>35400126
this, I never felt right as a mixed black & white kid
nobody wants you lol
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.