[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: tell us about your day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: I'm out.png (252KB, 394x300px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.png
252KB, 394x300px
What did you do today, anon?

>decide to buy Homefront: The Revolution since with the season pass included it's like $12 US and I hear the majority of the criticisms ending it up at a whopping 54 metacritic aggregate have been addressed in some capacity
>it's SIXTY FUCKING FOUR GIGABYTES TO DOWNLOAD
>AT 360 KB/s

I hate having a bad internet connection, but there's no fucking alternative where I live and won't be for at least another year and a half until they get the infrastructure sorted.
>>
>>35396243
I talked to someone.
It was amazing but embarrasing. Anyway I'm happy
>>
Just got diagnose with ALS and have 1 year to live. Still taking it in.
>>
wake up at 9

had breakfast without brushing my teeth cuz to lazy

lie down on bed watching utube videos

mom and dad left to work

went to poop

back to yotube

stumble upon lou dong massage videos

got boner

binge watching videos while edging 2 hours

relapse

repeat again
>>
>>35396337
Wait, ALS is fatal?
>>
>>35396369
Well I was told by the doctor over time it'd be more difficult to control my muscles something about my nervous system and breathing with a assisted machine causing it.
I'm a little worried but I've made it my mission to watch as much anime as possible
>>
>>35396403
Honestly, if it were me, I'd leave the anime watching for later when I can't use my hands anymore. Video games until then.
>>
>>35396409
I just don't know what to do. I've been having issues walking lately and keeping on task. I'm only 22. The only thing I like is playing drums piano and anime. I have some family but I don't want them to know I hate pity.
>>
File: IMG_1660.jpg (149KB, 1242x1239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1660.jpg
149KB, 1242x1239px
>>35396320
We lost one.
>>
>>35396403
I'm so sorry to hear that anon, that's terrible news nobody wants to hear. But isn't that what Stephen Hawking has? That guy never dies and is supposedly swimming in pussy.
>>
what did i do today lets see lets see

>woke up at 9:04AM
>waited around for 10 minutes trying to fall back asleep tired as hell
>stumbled to toilet and took a piss
>looked at myself in the mirror and pretended to shoot myself, danced around and laughed at my own death
>listened to some ambient and drone albums i downloaded
>sludged through shitty ass r9k and felt a deep sense of alienation towards how shit this place is
>searched through old blogspots and RYM lists for good shit
>ate the last of the burritos
>drank a fuckload of koolaid
>masturbated to gooks
>researched some shit about insects
>watched sam hyde videos
>read some boring shit i didn't like while listening to church organ music
>wrote some stream of consciousness filth that made me incredibly paranoid towards my mental state
>improvised some tunes on the piano
>had really awkward conversations on discord and said some really dumb unfunny shit, black humor without the humor
>binge listened to jandek
>ate pizza
>drank some whiskey
>took a mean shit

that's about it

gonna go to bed now
the next few days will just be binge drinking and watching shitty youtube videos while contemplating taking my own life
>>
>>35396437
Spend your time doing what you love, life is short and you have full right to enjoy yourself. You need to tell your family.
>>
File: 1488573988749.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488573988749.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>35396506
Doctor said I have a year, I hope I don't die. At the same time I don't want to live without being able to walk and enjoy my life. Even if I am a neet.
What about you
>>
>>35396526
I thought I'd have more time. I don't want to leave. I have so many things I've wanted to do. I never even had a girlfriend as stupid as it sounds compared to the illness.
>>
>>35396243
>49 hour download
If you've got friends I heard the co-op is fun to shitpost with
>>
File: 1343639237699.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1343639237699.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>35396565
Y-yeah I totally have friends heh heh yeah
>>
>>35396512
god damn, your life is my life

i do really really similar bullshit, to the point that actually greentexting it would feel derivative

what the fuck are we even doing anymore man?
>>
>>35396243
>woke up around 10 am
>early for me (I work night shift)
>lunch with girlfriend at an Ethiopian restaurant before she had to go to work
>came home and played an older game I've been neglecting, finally making progress
>leave for work.
Work sucked, nothing went as planned and I had to stay an hour later than I'd prefer. But overall not a bad day I guess.
>>
>>35396574
I've played it back in 2015 it wasn't that fun. I liked the story mode.
>>
>>35396558
>I have so many things I've wanted to do.
such as?

try to do what you can while you still can anon
>>
>>35396682
I've always wanted to go to South East Asia and go to countryside and camp. Go to Japan and Austria. Play some Chopin. Feels like I'll never get enough money in time. I worried when I die how my family will react.
>>
>>35396590
>girlfriend
Why are you here?
original post
>>
>>35396709
>I've always wanted to go to South East Asia and go to countryside and camp. Go to Japan and Austria.
These things you can still do. If you don't have the money, just take out a loan. You won't need to repay it, right?
>>
> woke up, smashed knee into cabinet
> showered, felt a feel over losing my hair
>ate a good ol`passionfriut
>head out for my lab
>spend 3 hours in boring training sessions
>a few qt`s give me a glance, feelz good
>come home
>study, do some self authoring
>feelz good man
>>
Well, desu, I'm a little scared right now.
>Have 2 dogs
>One of em is overly attached to my mom
>My mom works from home, so she's always with my mom
>Mom is in New York for a vacation right now
>My dog isn't eating, which is normal for when my mom's gone
>Except this time, she hasn't been eating at all.
I've only gotten her to leave my room once, and it's because she needed to pee. I even brought her bowl into my room hoping she'd eat, and nothing. I don't know what to do. I even tried moving her, but immediately when I let go, she just came back into my room. I don't want her to starve guys. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>35396726
I guess not but I don't know how to get a loan
>>
>>35396777
Go to a bank. if not go to a loan broker. Someone's always willing you give suckers a loan. Just makesure they don't find out about your diagnosis.
>>
>>35396243
Got up, went to work for a half day, then flew to Vegas for a business conference. Ate dinner with some coworkers, gambled and drank a bit, now getting ready to go to bed.
>>
>>35396786
How much can I get realistically my credit is around 790
>>
>>35396590
>girlfriend
You mean fuckbuddy?
>>
>>35396770
get her to a vet
if u cant afford get her to a well rated shelter (animal expertise) or the university vet school (cheaper)
>>
>wake up
>walk dog
>make smoothie
>walk to shitty pt job
>go home
>pick up gift card from leasing office
>walk dog
>cook pork belly
>internet
>now we here
>>
>>35396805
>ready to wake up
>>
>>35396896
Bullshit
Will it help her? She's just lonely
>>
>>35396896
I can't do any of those, I live with my folks, and don't have a car. My dad's with my mom in New York as well, I've thought about calling my mom, and putting her on speaker, but, idk if that would work.
>>
>>35396900
Accidentaly read walk dinosaur
>>
>>35396929
le bus
>>
>>35396770
Leave for 10 minutes and come back.
>dog gets more depressed you are gone as well
>come back
>dog is happy you are back long enough to eat

I have a Rottweiler who won't eat unless my dad comes home but he goes out of town a lot
>>
File: 1473871403089.jpg (42KB, 519x246px) Image search: [Google]
1473871403089.jpg
42KB, 519x246px
>wake up at 5am because an alarm of someone else wakes me up
>make some breakfast
>play the new zelda till 10am
>go to arcade and play some ddr, iidx and popn music
>go to mos burger at 4pm
>watch movie in the cinema afterwards
>play some gundam at an arcade
>get back home and work on videogame stuff
Now it's almost 8pm.
>>
>woke up in Cuckbourne Ltd.
>went to a couple of work meetings
>went to airport
>Qantas lounge
>plane
>home
>shitpost
and now here we are
>>
>>35396961
Would that work? She's pretty intelligent, compared to the other dog, who has barked at people sneezing
>>
>>35396971
Hear about the "female walk signals"?
>>
>>35397027
aus fag here, my family just rolled their eyes and kept going
>>
>wake up at 2 PM after a night of heavy drinking
>decide to order chinese because it sounds pretty good
>fuck around in ffxiv until around 6 pm and have dinner
>play ffxiv for 6 more hours
>realize it's midnight
>masturbate really hard to urethra insertion doujins
>decide to have a few drinks afterwards because why not
>pass out at around 3 and wake up at 5 AM
And now I'm just posting here until I go back to bed
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.