[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women better than men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: women-v-men2.jpg (17KB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
women-v-men2.jpg
17KB, 400x385px
>be a man
>eat like a pig until cholesterol clogs me up and I die of a heart attack
>drink alcohol until my liver gives up cause it's cool
>die in an accident because "I'm a man, safety is for pussies"
>cause wars
>constantly blinded by testosterone yet I claim women are the ones that are controlled by their hormones
>somehow claim men are better than women
>>
>hurr I have an entire government agency to utilize
>therefore women are better because I decided to pick on a sperg without friends

Go to hell cunt.

We eat more because we actually do work. Dumb bitch.
>>
File: 26161960.jpg (16KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
26161960.jpg
16KB, 500x501px
Hurr durr certainly 4chan will fall for this
>>
That's cool. I'm the perfect target to christen roastie power.

Stupid whore cunt bitch
>>
lots of beta males and garbage men. makes the good ones shine so much brighter

females are a lot more average but are incredibly simple minded.
>>
Right. Just get pregnant and replace anybody, easy.

Ha ha roasties are brilliant
>>
>>35395759
Men = women

But the power struggle:
Men = 50.0...1%
Women = 49.9...%

....because men are physically stronger.

But at the end of the day, humans can not exist without both genders.

That being said, the (((media))) has absolutely destroyed just about everybody's moral compass.

Or rather, these people have let it happen.

If you want a good understanding of how masculinity and femininity is supposed to work, read The Fountainhead.

It may seem strange, but:
Male = feminine
Female = masculine

Masculinity/femininity circles back on itself.

Homosexuality is being scared of taking that last step.

Like, take me.
Almost everybody I meet these days assumes I'm gay.
I've slept with zero dudes, have no interest, but I've slept with almost seventy different girls.

Masculinity is nonthreatening.
It's an "alive" or "obvious" sort of power.
Nothing phases you.
Nothing offends you.

But if someone wants to fight you, let them know that if they try to hurt you, you'll fuck them up for life.

You fight dirty; you bite, you blind.
>>
>>35395827
welp looks like they fell for it
>>
>>35396046
Oh, what the hell. This is such drivel. Maybe learn to put your thoughts into well reasoned arguments
>>
I didn't want to fight you stupid bitch.

I wanted to coordinate and expand to the fucking stars.

This is why women are fucking useless at leading- their mentality is "just pop out another human to replace him."

God damn woman are fucking dumb
>>
>>35396096
K.

>You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not etc.
>>
File: IMG_2243.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2243.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
Well fuck me for believing in equality, in a non ironic manner.
>>
Fucking whores. Been doing it wrong.
>>
Men eat way more because we out perform women by 10x ya dumb slut.

Then we stuff your stupid cunt full of cum and your whore throat too, we pump it full of hot cum. Dumb fucking bitch don't question me.
>>
>>35396257
>/r9k/
>any sexual activity with anyone

who are you trying to fool anon?
>>
>>35396280

I've fucked over 100 different women, easy.

Women are whores, they take cock.
>>
>>35395759
>>constantly blinded by testosterone yet I claim women are the ones that are controlled by their hormones

This actually made me laugh, it's a point almost never raised when we call women emotional
>>
Single moms are the utter failures of the women's rights movement.

Get back where they belong, at home or in the hospital bed shitting out babies.
>>
>>35395759
>Everyone has to control their eating habits
>If you are drinking just because you think it's "cool" and not just because you like the feeling, you should kill yourself
>"Safety is for pussies" is for edge Lord fagots
>War is where almost all technology stems from , it's generates a lot of money as well.
>women bitch and moan about their period every single month. No men complain about their testosterone

Probably just a shitty bait thread. However, men>women but this now makes me think women>autistic shilled beta nu-males such as OP
>>
And trans women? LMAO how many of you bitches just fucking laugh at them, like 100%?
>>
>>35396500
Only after I'm done masturbating to them
>>
>>35396511

I bet. Weak cuck male, the glory of Woman had improved you.
>>
>>35395759
>t. toasty roastie

orig
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.