[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another binge eating episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1488601912352.jpg (71KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1488601912352.jpg
71KB, 747x754px
>it's another binge eating episode
>>
File: 1371776000907.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1371776000907.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
>drank 14 cans of soda today
>>
File: 002.jpg (66KB, 960x257px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
66KB, 960x257px
Git a grip fatass
>>
You would stop if it was important enough to you
>>
>>35395246
Skinny fat reporting.

No matter how healthy I eat, my fat stomach won't dissapear.
>>
>>35395246
Honestly, binge eating is quite possibly the greatest joy any man can have.

Skeletons will never understand what pushing the limits of stomach capacity feels like.
>>
>>35396235
you need to eat more protein and lift weights, your gains will replace and fill out the fat
>>
>>35395246
>ate four chocolate cupcakes and an entire family sized bag of Lay's chips tonight while drinking
>this is a small binge
>ate almost 4000 calories in donuts a few days ago

Why can't I stop eating junk food?
>>
>>35395304
My dad brought home a pizza. I had to eat it.
>>
>>35396364
because it's fucking good, I used to go down that road, except I ate a family sized bag of doritos in one sitting, going through 2-3 cans of pepsi, then washing all of that down with a box of swiss rolls and milk
I honestly kind of miss that life, senpai
>>
>>35396410
It's not fair anon, I really want to stop
I've been working out, I was really really watching what I was eating from October to the end of January where it started going downhill again
I had lost 30 lbs in that amount of time and I've gained it all back in the last one month

I JUST WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND BE NORMAL SIZED FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35396624
shit man, I started getting my shit together again around december, and I feel like, for the first time in years, I might finally have my weight under control again
what were your eating habits like when you watched what you ate?
>>
>>35396392
he had you at gunpoint?
>>
>>35396235

This >>35396330

Im also pretty sure you sit all day so your floppy shoulders just hang there . I Was skinnyfat, too. Started to go to the gym. Youll gain some shape pretty quick if you stick to it
>>
>>35396706
I was using my fitness pal to track calories and was starting to ride my bike around to try to work on my weight as well
I was eating the same thing for breakfast every day and then really meticulously planning meals

but I was NEET then too, I work now, and I'm cooking for two people now since my roommate is basically paying me to cook, but he is bulking while I am cutting so it's hard, and I've been really depressed since I moved in here so I've gone back to comfort eating. also, my bike broke, but I am going to the gym now 5 days per week.

somehow still gained weight in the last 6ish weeks since I started going to the gym because I literally eat that much.
>>
File: Twizzlers.jpg (143KB, 600x294px) Image search: [Google]
Twizzlers.jpg
143KB, 600x294px
I could eat a pound of this shit in a day.

>low fat

lol the nerve of these people, as if its the fat that matters and not all the sugar
>>
File: 1430535671244.png (322KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1430535671244.png
322KB, 500x434px
>mfw made another bowl of Wanda's Macaroni salad
thank you based SimplySara for showing me the ways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
>>
File: 1474294892026.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474294892026.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>want to lose weight but dont have willpower to go it through.
>>
>>35396808
yeah, it's always hard as fuck to lose weight when everyone around you eats like a fat ass too
walking outside has helped a lot with my depression and lethargy, I have virtually no urges to eat for comfort now. it doesn't even have to be for very long periods, just a few laps walking around a lake in my town is usually enough
maybe you should try to reduce the cycling and just walk a bit more often? you might be giving yourself too many things to stick to at once, making you want to binge eat more often
you should try cronometer instead of myfitnesspal, it's less cumbersome so you won't feel less motivated to skip counting calories, it shows you a really nice nutritional profile of everything you're eating too
>>
File: 1488257137866.png (28KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1488257137866.png
28KB, 645x773px
>>35396863
I forgot to add what I drink with the salad btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9PqefBGdxc
>>
>>35396863
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ0DhS07d6I

god damn, this bitch seems lazy, but she doesn't half ass putting together a nice meal at all
>>
>>35396735
If I don't eat it he makes me feel guilty. I HAVE to eat the whole thing.
>>
>>35397036
>that background music of robots fucking
>>
>>35397056
I'm more concerned with all that butter and oil she's using
>>
>>35397087
What's the problem with that amount?
>>
>>35397172
we can't have simplysara teaching us amazing recipes if she's dead from heart disease
>>
>>35397220
>implying she can ever die
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0
>>
>>35397229
god damn. as long as she has a kitchen to cook in, nothing will kill this woman
>>
>>35396931
thanks anon, I'll look at that other app.
right now I'm going to the gym with my roommate so that's keeping me on good track, I'm doing cardio all 5 days plus strength on 3 days, but it still doesn't feel like enough.
I live in an inner city so there's not any real walking to do out there, especially at night. I stopped riding my bike when it broke but that was before I moved here.
The worst part is my roommate loves sweets and buys a lot of sugary juice and candy bars. We split grocery money right now but I want to stop doing that because he eats so much junk and counts it as his grocery money, except then it will be a whole ordeal.

Maybe I'm just making excuses though.
>>
>>35397366
it sounds like you are making excuses, but those are some pretty shitty circumstances. I know I would have given in a few times if that was my situation
I've never had a roommate but splitting the grocery money sounds like a bad idea. unless you're really tight on cash, that faggot needs to learn to pick up his slack and buy that shit with his own money if he's going to waste it on junk
>>
me 2 days ago after an all-nighter

> tuna sandwich
> starbucks energy drink
> chocolate bar
> 350 calorie cookie
> 12 wings, slice of pizza, beer
> 1/2 a bag of kernels popcorn
> almost a whole sleeve of matcha thin cookies (400 calories)

So that's like a whole day of maintenance calories PLUS pizza/wings/beer, all spent on junk. Gotta fix my sleep, bad sleep leads to bad decisions.
>>
>>35397670
Thats like /skinny/ level
>>
File: fat ass pooh.jpg (41KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
fat ass pooh.jpg
41KB, 600x431px
I ate like a pig yesterday and I'm STILL feeling the effects.

>Breakfast
- two large bowls of cereal
- countless pieces of toast
- 4 strips of bacon
- 4 sausages
- two scrambled eggs
- 3 pancakes

>lunch
a pb&j sandwich

>dinner
- Ordered an XXL pizza w/ cheese-filled crust, extra bread sticks, a brownie and a 2-liter soda. Ate ALL of it in one sitting without even taking a break.
- then made some Riceroni and ate all of that too

I ate so much I took two shits and STILL feel full and bloated. I'm working so hard on digesting all that shit I'm literally sweating my ass off just sitting here, watching TV. I ate so much, my stomach is pushing up against my lungs and making it hard to breathe. I feel like shit, I might actually kill myself. I hate myself and want to die. This is why nobody will ever love me. I'm fat as shit. I can't change at this point.
>>
I need to lose some weight but at work always have big lunches and then dinner is huge. I need to get some control
>>
>>35396364
The sugar and fat contained in those products is addictive, anon. Just like booze or drugs. They trigger the same chemical impulses in your brain.
>>
>tfw down to 215 today
>tfw can see collarbones again
>tfw guy at the gas station told me I look thinner

I was at 260 in the fall and fucking miserable. It's really hard to lose weight and I've slipped up and gone back up, but it's worth it. I just log literally everything I eat on My Fitness Pal, good or bad, and deal with it. I didn't realize how many calories I was underestimating and writing off as "not enough to matter". Also I ate an entire package (every sleeve) of Chips Ahoy the other day, felt so fucking bad, but I just logged it and moved on. It's ok to fuck up as long as you don't let it continue forever
>>
>>35399307
Good for you anon.
I wish I had your willpower.
>>
File: 15 - xvxkrDq.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
15 - xvxkrDq.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>"eating your feelings away doesn't work anon"
>literally works every time

Why do normies always lie without exception?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.