[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood memes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4147.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4147.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
Guys what we're your childhood memes?

Here are the rhymes I learned from my playground in Sudbury, Massachusetts.

---

Milk milk lemonade
Round the corner fudge is made
Stick for finger up the hole
Out comes a tootsie roll

---

Chinese (up eye slant with fingers)
Japanese (down eye slant with fingers)
Dirty knees (brush kneecaps)
Look at these! (Squeeze your nipples like they're titties)

---

There's a place in France where the naked ladies dance
There's a hole in the wall where the boys can see it all
The police don't care cause they're in their underwear.

---

Finger game starts with interlaced fingers
Here's the church
Here's the steeple (pop up index fingers)
Open the doors and see all the people!!(fingers wriggling)

Did you have these too?
>>
you're not funny dude get AIDS
>>
>hey anon, do you have a PSP?
>yeah..
>HAHAHAHAHA
>>
What the fuck were those diarrhea songs that kids always sang as a kid? You know, like "when you're driving in a truck, and you're butt gets stuck... diarrhea". I knew a fucking dozen of those and thought they were hilarious when I was 5 but have zero clue where they're from.
>>
>>35395151
???

Did you not learn these from the other kids in preschool/kindergarten?
>>
>What's the capital of Thailand?
>BANG-COCK!

>Ever been humped by a rhino?
>turn them around and shove your knee up their ass
>>
>>35395132
>finger game starts with interlaced fingers

I remember that but I could've sworn the wiggling fingers were supposed to be dicks or people fucking.

I also remember the chinese, japanese bullshit.

Not really a meme but we had this one faggot that was a class clown named John. He was a grade older than us (in 6th grade) and he would always go around asking kids in the younger grades if they were smart. And if you answered yes, he ask you how much is 200x200. Of course being in 5th grade our school hadn't done that level of math yet and then he'd say 400 and call you stupid. He did that to people in the 4th grade as well. He was really annoying.
>>
>>35395223
When you need to go to school but your butthole starts to drool... diarrhea! Diarrhea!

Yup we had those on the east coast.
>>
>>35395250
Nice, haven't heard that one before.

I'm from the Philly area, was this just an east coast thing?
>>
>>35395223
>>35395250

>when you're climbin up the ladder and you hear somethin splatter diarrhea.....diarrhea..

>when you're swimmin in the pool and you leak out a stool diarrhea....diarrhea....

>when you're walkin to your class and you feel your ass pass gas diarrhea....diarrhea...
>>
>>35395132
Spell icup nigga

w/o the nigga
>>
>be brit boy in primary school
>teacher says "ok lets all go to the IT suite"
>i say "yum sweets taste nice"
>vigorous laughter all around

still my greatest achievement
>>
>hey anon, are you in the LAO club?
>>
>>35395278
Dunno, southern robots, did you meme like this?
>>
>>35395312
Are there any silly Brit rhymes?
>>
My favorite was "when your in the kitchen and your balls are itching its rupture" it made no sense but it seemed funny qt the time
>>
Me Chinese, me no joke, me put pee pee in ur coke
>>
>>35395311
This origina1ly
Also the LAO guy
>>
Jingle bells
Batman smells
Robin laid an egg
Batmobile lost a wheel
And joker does ballet!

New England
>>
>>35395450
Did this originate from the Batman cartoon or did the cartoon merely reference the popular rhyme?

Also we always said it "And the Joker got away!"
>>
D. I WONT DO DRUGS
A. WONT HAVE AN ATTITUDE
R. I WILL RESPECT MYSELF
E. I WILL EDUCATE ME NOWWW
>>
beans beans the magical fruit
the more you eat the more you toot
the more you toot the better you feel
so let's have beans with every meal!

>not sure if it was "magical" or "musical"
>>
>>35395532
Jesus it seems like we all had the same ones. These were passed around before the internet. Was this all over the US? How did it spread?

Kids moving from town to town, state to state, just pumped full of these rhyme memes.
>>
>>35395132
I pledge allegiance to the flag
Michael Jackson is a fag
He used to play with little toys
Now he plays with little boys

Joy to the world
Barney is dead
We barbecued his head
Don't worry about his body
I flushed it down my potty
Don't worry about the rest
I fed it to my guest

Scooby, Scooby Doo
Took a poo
Shaggy thought it was candy
Shaggy took a bite
His face turned white
And that was the end of Shaggy
>>
>>35395477
>tfw had a voluntary part in the DARE school play in elementary school

my line was a black kid saying "PCP will thrill you!" to me and I had to say back "man that stuff will kill you!"

>tfw I abused drugs from 18 to 24
>>
>>35395154
Fucking This
Then people tried being cute
>Nah I got a pgp
Stop
>>
>Say Alpha Que!
>Are you sure? Are you positive? Ha! Your pregnant! (Happened in 6th and i didn't get it)
>Your x!
>>You wish I was x!
Oh Alex... you magnificent bald headed kid.
>>35395532
Came here to post this. And it's musical. (Toots)
>>35395223
>when you feel something Mushy and its running down your Tushie, Diarrhea! Diarrhea!
>>
>>35395604
This reminded me...

The Addams Family started
When Uncle Fester farted
Now they're all retarded
The Addams Family
>>
There was this "game" we played in middle school. Mostly 6th grade it was mote of a fad. Someone would try to write ZAP on the back of your hand and if they did they would write the name of a person on your palm. Then you HAD to ask them out. I can't remember what the penalty was. Maybe it was something dumb like you wouod be a Bussy. Or something extreme like you would always be a virgin.

I got zapped three times. Twice to the same girl once to a boy friend (kids thought they were funny). A girl got zapped to me.... once. Really it just caused mass hysteria.
>>
>>35395365
We have the one about Hitler only having one ball. Might be more of a chant/song though.
>>
How old are you people? I remember almost all of these and I'm only 21. I wonder how long these have been around and passed down.
>>
>>35395772
18 here, i had these too. my half brother is 7 and he's doing some of these as well.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>>35395757
Also there was this thing we did... you had to do pic related. And if you looked the person that did it gave you a number of pushups you had to do for how many seconds you stared. If you didn't they got to punch you.
>>
>>35395772
Hey, people are STILL playing two for flinching. Who knows what things will get passed down... most likely the fun and painful ones.
>>
>>35395354
atlanta here, i vaguely remember diarrhea related stuff but couldn't recite it off the top of my head

i feel like there was a good amount of theatrics involved too. like you were supposed to pretend like you were about to shit yourself while you did the thing
>>
>>35395757
I went to an all boys school in the UK so 90% of games involved beating up on each other.
>>
I remember kids would think it was funny to fill their sock with sand at the swings and let all the sand out behind their ass as if they were having diarrhea.
>>
I am remembering things I thought I forgot and things I shouldn't even remember since I am a dude. I remember girls playing hand games and shit in the bus. Only remember the first part. Any fembots did this?
>tfw no gf to faggotly play these games with

I went to a Chinese restaurant
To buy a loaf of bread, bread, bread
The lady asked me my name
And this what I said said said

Also there was the one about lemonades and crunchy ices.

Lemonade (clap clap clap)
Crunchy ice (clap clap clap)
Lemonade, crunchy ice
Beat it once, beat twice
Freeze!

Down by the river where the grass is green
Somebody made doodoo by the soda machine
The soda machine went out of control
It went 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2...1, then you try to slap the next persons hand.

>>35395556
>how did this spread
Really makes me seriously hmmm. Considering I was born and raised in Hawaii and we did 95% of this thread. We also called rock, paper, scissors jun,ken,po. If you win, you point to a direction while the loser turns their head. If you match the direction in which the loser turns their head, you win. If you dont, you continue on playing rock, paper, scissors.
>>
>>35395896
Which one? Did you:

play "cummy biscuit"?
have a "fag"?
"learn to take hot crumpet from behind without blubbing"?

kids are horrible nasty little shits considering some of the jokes I remember from being at school
>>
>>35395132
>Japanese (down eye slant with fingers)
tareme ga ai sarete iru kara yokatta !!!

Japanese are best
>>
>>35395132
Don't remember the whole thing but there was a song that parodies playschool, at the end it went:
>open wide, commit suicide, it's gay school

Then there was the yankee doodle one, went something like:
>yankee doodle went to town, riding on a pony
>hit a rock and split his cock, now he's got a fanny

Then there was cool with a C and kool with a K. If you said cool with a C it meant: Constipated Overrated Overweighted Loser and kool with a K just meant cool.

Oh and one other one:
>If Jack the dog helped you, would you help jack the dog?
and
>If hump the camel helped you, would you help hump the camel?

These are all from primary school in Australia.
>>
>>35396354
>>35395245
> my father was Chinese (pull sides of eyes down)
>my mother was Japanese (pull sides of eyes up)
>Look what they've done to me (pull one eye's corner down and the other's up)
I wish We weren't so racist back then.
>>
>>35396459
I heard one that was like your last two:
>If a gay guy jumped on your back would you beat him off?
From America
>>
>>35395794
We never had the pushup rule but we did have two punches and they had to brush it off or you could punch them.
>>
>>35396502
Yeah, white-on-asian racism is such a weird thing for me personally to deal with.

I'm currently working as an interpreter (in the USA), looking to do web-development in Japan (I have experience, just working on meeting visa requirements); most of my professional and personal circles are Japanese people.

For the most part, the Japanese men and women I know are great, balanced, fit, people. But I also see a self-hate among the Japanese who are fully involved in white American culture. I think that, at least Japanese who are able to function in Japan, are also confident in their place America, but the Asians who are solely placed in American society (with no other perspective) end up with weird inferiority complexes.

Fuck, I don't know where I was going with this, it's 3am for me and I'm a little tipsy, but I hope the whole "making-fun-of-asians" culture becomes less prevalent in youth soon (especially since a lot of world views come from young experience).
>>
one of the main games we played early into primary school was running around the playground and lifting up the girls skirts. also
>whats the opposite of a right angle?
>A LEFT ANGLE
cue roaring laughter. People found me funny in primary school then high school turned me into an autistic mess
>>
Hey anon spell ICUP then say pretty colors

Hey anon are you gay?
Does your mom know you're gay?
>>
>>35395223
>People think it's funny but it's really dark and runny
>People think it's gross but it's really good on toast
>>
GET DOWN MR PRESIDENT
>>
Anyone remember?:
I believe I can fly
I got shot by the FBI
All I wanted was a chicken wing
From McDonald's or Burger King
>>
>oh sugar honey ice tea

>anon, is it idaho or udaho?

cant think of shit other than that right now and I'm also a Massachusetts anon
>>
>>35395132
>throw other kids outside of my class through the window

I miss the old retarded days of my childhood
>>
how the fuck did these memes cross the atlantic with no internet at the time? I'm not even from an english speaking country and I understand all those references except the rimes
>>
>>35397873
Mine was

I believe I can fly
Got shot by the FBI
All I wanted was a bag of chips
But instead I got blown to bits
>>
I'm a Chiquita banana and I'm here to say
I've got a special recipe for you today.
You take a banana and you swallow it down,
And when you go to the bathroom it comes out brown.
>>
>>35398637
Memes have been a thing before the internet existed, things travel by word of mouth or by pop culture. A lot of the things in this thread were in older tv shows or movies
>>
>>35395132
>the top of old smokey
>was covered with sand.
>(there) I killed my poor teacher
>with red rubber band.
>I did it with pleasure,
>I did it with pride.
>I couldn't miss her,
>she's forty feet wide.
>I went to her funeral,
>I went to her grave.
>instead of red roses,
>I threw a grenade.
>>
Bong here.

We had almost all of the rhymes in this thread in the late 90s / early 2000s
>>
>>35397757
>Hey anon are you gay?
>Does your mom know you're gay?

This one kid used to try this shit almost every day
>>
there's this one that my friend showed me in middle school it goes "wanna join the pen club?" then you're like yea and he says "i'm pen 14 so you'll be pen15" and when they write it on your arm it looks like it says penis but you don't recognize right away because you think it says pen15
>>
>hitler, has only got one ball
>the other, is down in albert hall
>his mother, the dirty bugger
>she chopped it off when he was small
>>
>What's the capital of Thailand?
>I don't know
>Bangkok

Never felt more pain than then. It took about five years before I stopped instinctively blocking every time someone moved their hands near me.
>>
>>35395757
We played zap too! Except we got three hints about the person and three chances to guess who it was and if we didn't guess right we had to ask them out
It aways ended up really embarassing with people being like "ew anon asked me out"

Also this rhyme:
My little pony so skinny and bony, Tripped on a wire, Got caught on fire, Now my pony is dead.
>>
>>35397873

gimme gimme
chicken tendies
be they crispy
or from Wendy's

unseen oreganal commentaire
>>
>>35395132
That S meme was fucking everywhere, it amazes me how things like this went viral without modern internet

>>35395223
The pop band Steps were fuckin' huge in 90's, especially where I lived , in school we'd make our own words up to the song "Tragedy"
>"when your balls get stuck in a four wheel truck, it's Tragedy"
Remember saying that one back in primary, many childish keks were had

>>35395450
Jingle bells
Batman smells
Robin flew away
He landed in a football pitch and he didn't know how to play

Bristol, United Kingdom
>>
>>35395132
There was also
>want to go to pen island?
it was funny cuz put it together anf its penisland
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.