[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many drugs have you all done? In the last few weeks I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 1483705497343b.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483705497343b.gif
2MB, 600x600px
How many drugs have you all done?
In the last few weeks I've drank, smoked weed, snorted blow, popped Molly, popped speed, popped benzos, ate shrooms, dropped acid and smoked DMT. Many daily at the same time.
>>
i've smoked a lot of weed and never really felt like going beyond that. i guess if you are counting alcohol i also drink but i'm less into that than smoking weed

i have done adderall recreationally a few times
xanax once just to see what it was like

one time i did a whip-it and have very little interest in repeating that experience
>>
>>35395088
>alcohol
>ecstasy
>norcos
>acid
>xans
>snorted adderall
>smoked weed 2-5 times a day for the past 3 years

haven't had too much experience except for pounds and pounds of good old KUSH. ive always wanted to have a Hunter S Thompson level of drug addicition where im constantly pushing the limits of how fucked up i can get
>>
>>35395088
sXe
>>
>>35395170
Im pretty close to that right now mang
Meth and Xans make a weird combo
>>
Thinking about doing a 2 bottle robotrip tomorrow
>>
>>35395182
Lmao faggotino
>>
>>35395088
Can you describe your experiences with mushrooms? Are they better than the other drugs?
>>
>>35395214
It felt very similar to acid in turns of facial numbness, living in the second, vibrant colors and moving patterns. However instead of getting uppity and energized you feel heavy, tired and lazy.
>>
>alcohol
>cannabis
>extremely low dose of mushrooms (not enough for psych effects)
>LSD

Honestly have no idea how people can do acid so frequently, that shit feels like a maybe once a year thing it was so crazy.
>>
File: lsd pepe.jpg (283KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [Google]
lsd pepe.jpg
283KB, 735x1088px
35+
I have a lot of experience, and I can tell you you are going to fast. Way too fast. You are heading towards a wall.

I hope you did molly only once. you have to space sessions by at least a month and a half. Also take daily supplement for your brain.
>>
I have a drink problem. Tried weed a few times, hated it. Enjoyed E/ MDMA. Speed helped me get an essay in on time. Acid I only took once but it changed my life for the better. Spice put me in hospital, thought I was going to die. Would love to try DMT, would like to try coke.
>>
File: 1285385459567.png (314KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1285385459567.png
314KB, 500x500px
How the fuck do robots even get their hands on drugs?

I barely have the social skills to hold a conversation with someone, let alone find and acquire a dealer. I don't even fucking know anyone who does the hard shit. And don't tell me deep web, that shit was so convoluted, esoteric, and time-consuming that I gave up pursuing it halfway through. Not to mention I'm a NEET with no privacy in my house, meaning it would be retarded of me to try shipping it/using in my current living situation.

The only drug I've ever done was smoking weed once, and it had zero noticeable effect.
>>
File: 1472928461308.jpg (246KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472928461308.jpg
246KB, 1080x1080px
I drink way too goddamned much. It's not like I'm getting hammered or even drunk-- I'm just staying tipsy throughout the night so I can relax and eventually go to bed. I know it's bad for me and I want to be able to go a day or two without sipping. It's a habit.

I'm about to get my vyvanse prescription again

I also vape low nicotine and drink coffee

Pretty typical vanilla suburban kid shit, lol
>>
Nothing I want to trying getting drunk but Idk I'm afraid I'll go crazy and plus beer is disgusting.
>>
>>35395899
>tfw I am smoking spice right now

Are you one of those idiots who didn't start low like you SHOULD DO with any new drug, and put the same weight as normal weed ?
>>
Gearing up for a three day alcohol binge. Looking forward to it, but worrying about it as well. Hope I don't die.
>>
>>35395935
Put your car keys, money, phone in a safe that is difficult to open even sober, or in a time-safe. Then you can get drunk and crazy, but at least you won't wake up in debt in the hospital after killing two people drunk driving.

Have fun
>>
>>35395935
This is exactly how i felt before i turned 18 about five years ago, but i started drinking and it was fine. Alcohol doesnt really fuck with you too much, just keep it in moderation and appreciate the taste and relaxed buzz

Couldn't stomach the taste of beer when i first started drinking, its good to get started with bourbon/rum and coke because the taste will be familiar.
>>
>>35395911
druggie people are also a fringe, outcasts or otherwise, generally not hard to deal with and non-demanding, little or no judgement with consequence so you may find them more enjoyable and easy to socialize with than normies.

Basically, go to a rave or underground party and start off by finding the area where the sober people are (drivers, less hardcore people) and ask if you can have a seat or some other opener and get talking, then tell them you are looking for this or that and you'll eventually end up with a social circle and contacts. Doesn't take much at all.
>>
Last 4 years every day weed
I tried a few times speed, mushrooms, mdma, synthetic weed and i Drink a lot of alcohol
>>
File: 1481972797334s.jpg (2KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481972797334s.jpg
2KB, 99x125px
>>35395929
>I drink way too goddamned much.

Same.

>It's not like I'm getting hammered or even drunk

Lel, you are small-time, kiddo.
>>
>>35395992
I'm 25 and what are some good beginner whiskey rum?
>>
>Weed
>Alcohol
>Cocaine
>25c (Almost died twice)
>DMT
>Heroin
>Meth

I drove under the influence under those drugs too. Fight me.
>>
>>35395088
I was an alcoholic for about two and a half years and and an Opiate/Opiod addict for about four now. I had some breaks in between where I'd switch from from one to another but that's the cumulative time for both. I've been addicted to one or the other for over six years now. I started when I got home from a deployment to Iraq, I took stock of my past, present situation, and probable future which lead me to the conclusion that I'd rather be fucked off my tits 24/7 than anything else.

At this point I've pretty much lost all interest in alcohol though, I feel like it's such a shit drug I'd rather be sober than deal with it's effects and come down. I guess that's growing up
>>
>>35395088

I've smoked weed probably 1000 times. I was an enormous stoned for over a decade.

I've done ecstasy 5 times. I would do that drug every god damn time I could, but it's horrible for you. The meme about it causing holes in your head is true. It's okay in small doses every now and then, but using it regularly will ruin you.

I did salvia once and never want to experience that horror ever again.

Taken vicodin legitimately and for recreation about a dozen times and love it. Such a wonderfully peaceful experience.
>>
File: 1486431061791.jpg (21KB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
1486431061791.jpg
21KB, 380x377px
>>35395088
None.
Drugs only make life more complicated, and only normalfags can make the connections to receive drugs.
>>
>>35396233
Someone doesn't know how to use the internet...

You don't even need to go into the deep web.
>>
>>35396270
>>>/out/

Normalfags like you are pitiful.
>>
>>35396288
fuck off DAREfag
>>
File: 1488897855836.png (47KB, 184x208px) Image search: [Google]
1488897855836.png
47KB, 184x208px
>>35396288
just because you've been too pussy to go out your comfort zone your whole life even mentally doesn't mean all robots feel the same way
fuck off
>>
currently have a little over a dubs worth of coke don't know if I want to blow it all rn as me mum is just now going to bed
>>
>>35396288
I am a KV, I have no friends at the moment, and except for babysitting 6 hours a week, I am a NEET.

Calling me a normalfag because I can enter my credit card info into a rc seller website on the clearnet is fucking retarded.

I also almost never took drugs with anyone else (twice with weed, and excluding legal ones).
>>
>>35396448
Get syringes tomorow and slam it
>>
>>35396448

shove it up your ass instead
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.