[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his'mst'd've endgame?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Bichon-Frise.jpg (141KB, 1600x966px) Image search: [Google]
Bichon-Frise.jpg
141KB, 1600x966px
What's his'mst'd've endgame?
>>
>>35394799
never seen this breed can i get a quick rundown?
>>
>>35394799
shitty twitter memes
just because you ruined your own website doesn't mean you should come here and ruin ours
>>
>>35394799
i think there's a guy on /r9k/ right now who posts pictures of his bichon who used to describe in depth stories of how his dog used to lick his caramel-coated taint for hours on a pretty popular deep web bestiality forum
>>
Go back to your normie sites faggot
>>
>>35394962
honestly I'd rather read about bestiality than kyoot animals for frigid women
>>
>>35394883
my grandmother had a bichon

it's small and yappy and violently resisted being housebroken
it basically hung out on a couch all day barking at cars as they drove by
occasionally peeing on the couch
it clawed the furniture like a cat also

the dog had pretty much no interest in doing normal dog stuff like being rubbed or gently touched
part of this was due to the fact that it developed arthritis early so one of the dog's back legs was completely fucked up and she mostly hopped around on 3 legs

somehow over time the dog also developed some kind of skin condition on its feet and so the vet periodically had to shave the fur around the paws because otherwise this stupid fucking dog would lick the skin underneath raw

my grandmother was always on the verge of senility but one day she had a massive stroke and is now essentially a minimally functioning vegetable. she eats and shits but lives in a full-time nursing home and can't actually communicate (nor does there seem to be much, if anything, "going on" in her head when she tries)
we ended up giving the dog to one of the nurses that watched her before she had the stroke

it's apparently still alive
the dog must be 18 years old now and it's still somehow breathing
>>
the bichon doesn't even look like what it looks like in here http://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/veterinary-professionals-vote-on-the-best-dogs-for-new-owners

i swear all dogs look so different in each picture..

and thank you for the stories. they're all cute
>>
>>35395046
Can confirm Bichons can be annoying shits
>Small, yappy
>Loudest bark per lb. out of any dog or your money back
>Licks everything, pees on carpet rarely
>Fucking loves attention, will try to mount new people even though he's been neutered.
However, they do take on the personality of their owners, if you're a lazy shit, he'll be a lazy shit, if you're active, he's active with you. If you're a whiny, yelling, controlling bitch, he'll be whiny, loud and controlling. Take him away from that environment he might as well be a trained service dog.
>>
File: black goat.jpg (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
black goat.jpg
103KB, 700x700px
>>35395004
TBQH senpai i'd rather read about bestiality than almost anything.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.