[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cheat without getting caught? Asking for a friend ofcourse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nier-automata-34ojpg-9b38d3.jpg (493KB, 2496x4660px) Image search: [Google]
nier-automata-34ojpg-9b38d3.jpg
493KB, 2496x4660px
How to cheat without getting caught?
Asking for a friend ofcourse
>>
How about you just dump your current partner and then fuck your crush without guilt. Don't be stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>35394596
in that game? i'm pretty sure that Mr.Antifun will make a trainer for it unless it's multiplayer only.
>>
>>35394596
>a person is actually has feelings for you and is loyal to you
>decide to betray their trust and cheat on them
You are the worst kind of person. You have what some on this board can only dream of, and yet you take it for granted and throw it away all for the pursuit of temporary pleasure.
>>
>>35394596
It takes time and patience and planning.
>>
>>35394619
blow it out your ass you homo

lmao
>>
>>35394596
by not being dumb and realizing how easy it is to get caught}
>>
If it isnt a lasting affair and you arent super-retarded about it there is literally no way of being caught.

If your gf truely loves you she will rather rationalize your strange behaviour in her head than even think about you cheating.

That being said, why would anyone ever set out to cheat on their gf? Isnt that more of a thing that happens, as opposed to being planned?
>>
>>35394619
Agreed. I've cheated in the past. Goddamn, how I've learned my lesson.

Seriously, anon, take heed to what they are saying.
>>
>>35394817
I meet girls at work all the time, and I immediately start planning on how to fuck them and get away with it.
>ocpd ftw
>>
Adultery should be punishable by burning at the stake
>>
>>35395000
Naaaah. But thanks for contributing.
>>
>>35394596

Don't leave obvious evidence?

Aren't 80% of cheaters caught because the other person found some incriminating texts, numbers, or items that the cheatie left.
>>
>>35394596
Get a duel sim phone. Get a burner sim. I hope you have an android. Save new babi contacts on your other sim only so she can't see looking through your contacts list.

Go to /soc/. Find some guys who look a little bit like you. More or less attractive is okay, just similar enough. Get pics with not great lighting. Now go make an email and come up with a name.

Now download some dating apps and hide them on your phone in a folder like documents or email work stuff or something so even if she takes the phone she won't see them at a glance.

Register, add some photos. I don't know your gfs situation but understand anyone could know her for any reason. So target girls less likely. Maybe this means targeting older or younger women.

I hope your chat game is good, you don't want to be talking to them long enough for them to ask for more photos you want them wet and ready to fuck that evening so make sure you only turn on this sim and go on these apps when you know your free.

Your back story can be you come into town only a few days a month for your work so you always stay at x hotel. Drive around your area find a good cheap one.

If you live with your gf, this will all be much harder as you need to wait for her to go away or you need to figure out a good excuse to travel to another city. You could tell her you found and are buying something from Craigslist from that city or something and you need to stay a night there.
>>
>>35394596
It's easy to get caught bc the affair isn't a one time thing. The whore will text you and you will sneak around more to be with her. A text,phone call, shady behavior, credit card hx, etc.
women are smart.

Your SO will notice; especially if you live with them. Why not just break off with your so? Cheating is disgusting and immoral. I know a person that shot himself after finding out his wife cheated on him. He paid off all their bills and then he had then placed the paid bills around him in a circle and then shot himself in the head. They had two sons.

Cheating is very selfish and it really hurts people. Even my SO cheated on me early in our relationship. It fucked me up emotionally and it still does. It's been years but I still don't truly trust her. You never get that trust back
>>
>>35394596
Homosexual men are incapable of being faithful. I will never fall for that meme again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.