[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Druggy thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13

File: 1482889863814.png (503KB, 469x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482889863814.png
503KB, 469x450px
I feel like every time I bring up drugs with someone on r9k they loose interest in meeting up. Share some druggy feels and post your favorite drug and if you'd like to meet up. I like cocaine and heroin. If your from northern Cali, more specifically bay area to Sacramento let's meet up and party. Kik is christdidnothinwrong
>>
>>35394062
>I bring up drugs
>they loose interest
>I like cocaine and heroin

You are untrustworthy by definition so I don't want to meet you and nobody else should either. Hopefully you are just young and stupid and will grow out of this phase
>>
File: 1488803721657.jpg (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488803721657.jpg
154KB, 800x800px
>>35394062
>having to clear out an entire day for an acid trip
>wait all day for acid guy to reply
>never does
>now entire day is wasted
>every time

I hate living in a smaller town, people here are so shifty and wishy washy
>>
>>35394100
Ugh, seriously. Acid is hard to obtain where I live. I can get coke in a minute and pot in 30 seconds, but acid and ex are so hard to find.
>>
>>35394062
You like coke? I tired it for the first time a week ago and didn't even really feel high. I felt my heart rate increase and was kinda shaky but that's it. 0/10 shitty drug imo, but maybe my friend just had shitty coke, or I have a high tolerance for uppers
>>
>>35394100
I have an acid and shroom connect if you need one. Where are you from bud?
>>
>>35394126
It's a terrible drug. Amphetamines and cocaine are the worst thing you can do to yourself.
>>
>>35394126
Did you get a drip at the back of your thought? Did it taste metallic? If no you must of got ripped off
>>
>>35394122
That's how it is here, too. I literally don't have to leave my house for weed but anything else feels like a fucking Sherlock Holmes mystery when it comes to acquiring it
>>
>>35394154
Yeah I got the drip and it tasted like shit, very bitter.
>>
File: 1413824839588.jpg (817KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
1413824839588.jpg
817KB, 1350x900px
>>35394154
>at the back of your thought

Do drugs and type like this. Just say no kids you will thank me later
>>
>>35394155
I guess that's to be expected of hard stuff that's high in demand. *shrug*
I mean, even benzos are hard to acquire.
>>
>>35394122
X is easy to get. They call it SAS over here. If your talking about pure mdma
>>
>>35394170
>trying this hard
because only druggies make typos, for sure anon.
>>
>>35394150
I hate meth. I couldn't sleep for 24 hours after I hit it. I liked the high but I'm the type of person that likes to sleep. Cocaine is nice because it's a hour high
>>
>>35394175
True. I also live in a very meth oriented area though which sucks imo because meth is on my "never try" list.

Actually, the state I live in is the leading producer of meth in the us lol
>>
>>35394183
SAS?
Interesting. Over in Salt Lake City, it's just called molly.
>>
>>35394126
Sounds like bad coke desu. I did uppers for a year straight (day in day out) and still my tolerance never built up such that I didn't at least have a mild high. Or maybe it just works on you differently, but that's very improbable.
>>
>>35394228
Nigga, do we live in the same state? (Utah)
>>
>>35394230
Where I live you gotta be careful with molly, esp if you buy crystals. people will just put meth in with it because its cheaper and gets people to buy more
>>
>>35394255
Nah I live in Tennessee
although we might not be No. 1 for meth anymore lol
>>
File: 1425190199155.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425190199155.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>35394192
You can do whatever you want man, I'm just trying to share my experience.
>>35394217
I think the "nice" part of cocaine that you describe is literally the worst aspect. It creates the addict by being so temporary
>>
>>35394256
Fuck, it seems impossible to find x that isn't cut
>>
>>35394230
Yeah SAS as in sassafras. I get confused by the lingo sometimes IE crack is called hard, meth is thee, coke is soft, heroin is called horse if you want the good shit and if you want tar it's called black and so on and so forth
>>
File: bcb.png (523KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
bcb.png
523KB, 600x638px
>>35394297
i thought you meant SAS as in Special Air Service
>muh autism
>>
OP i'm a big stoner i'd probably smoke weed with you but I don't do hard drugs like heroin and cocaine. I'd like to try LSD or shrooms though, have you tried them?
>>
>>35394320
My fault bro it's this damn phone I'm on
>>
>>35394334
not op but lsd is my favorite drug, as long as you respect it you'll have a great time every time
>>
>>35394334
Try out shrooms, it's the only drug I approve of in this thread, it's a nice reset
>>
>>35394334
I don't smoke weed or do phyco-active drugs in general. I can get you some for sure though my man just Kik me and we can hang. All my friends are stoners so I would have a problem with hanging with you.
>>
>>35394358
I'm thinking of growing shrooms over the summer. If that doesn't go through I'll probably order some 4-AcO-DMT.
>>
>>35394334
Like I said my Kik is
christdidnothinwrong
Send me yours so I can get in contact with you
>>
I plan to try all drugs (except meth and heroin) at least once. So far I've tried:
weed (daily smoker)
lsd
Oxy
hydros
cocaine
molly
Adderall

My favorites are lsd and weed, though. My next endeavors are shrooms and then eventually dmt
>>
>>35394334
lsd is basically shrooms, whatever you can get. ive eaten lots. lsd is wonderful. scary if overused though
>>
What's your favorite part about drugs? I just don't like reality too much, I like to hide from my depression and anxiety
>>
>>35394474
well, my favorite part abt downers is that they help me sleep, plus I love that groggy feeling.

My favorite part about Psychadelics is the euphoria, and the introspection gained from a good trip
>>
>>35394466
lol, you've basically already done meth (addy) and h (oxy,hydro). its the same deal. you're in the fucking rabbit hole. try to get out fast
>>
>>35394466
Op here heroin isn't as addictive as they say, I would definitely try it at least once. Same thing with crack. It feels good just don't fuck with it too much ya heard
>>
>>35394507
Sorry to say but your full of shit. I've done all three plenty of times. Completely different high
>>
>>35394062
Good ol' weed, shrooms, and acid. I wish I had more access to shrooms and acid tho. South Cali if any robots wanna smoke.
>>
>>35394507
In the rabbit hole? Tried addy 5 years ago, haven't since touched it. Oxy and hydro was also a couple years ago, same thing. Only thing I regularly do now is smok weed.

I wanted to reiterate that my goal is to try a bunch of things *once* and so far I've been successful
>>
>>35394466
By the way nice dub dubs ;)
>>
What kind of music do you guys listen to? I'm currently listening to Best coast and nodding off
>>
>>35394128
t. federal agent
>>
>>35394390
inb4 you live in burgerland

I'm in Canada.
>>
>>35394062
op respond 2 my kik it's feelioo
>>
>>35394334
Is it true that you're more likely to have a bad high for the first time off shrooms than LSD? shrooms seems to be easier to get/not likely to be laced with bad shit. Iv'e smoked lots of weed and had a couple of bad trips on edibles so I don't really wanna freak out on shrooms for the first time.
>>
>>35394667
Shit if you don't want a plug that's on you friend-o
>>
Druggernauts, don't so totally ruin your life by doing lots of so totally drugs usage it's going to drive you crazy in the end you never thought it will happen to you you always read about it on the internet but you think that somehow impervious or that happens to other people but not me. Wrong,
>>
File: better-refresh.gif (15KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
better-refresh.gif
15KB, 640x380px
does anyone else toke the crazy away? thank god for mail order weed. literally the only thing that makes the irrational and suicidal thoughts out
also helps with dealing with shit via thinking positively
>>
>>35394720
wanna retype that and make it understandable, friend?
>>
>>35394779
Not crazy or anything unless you count being a grill (male)
I do recreationally smoke but its mostly to help me sleep/combat depression. Works preddy well desu
>>
>>35394701
shrooms are a much more relaxed high, you don't get as 'wired' as you do on acid, plus they last for like half the time so if you do have a "bad trip" you'll be out of it sooner.

what exact is a "bad trip"? I've done a plethora of hallucinogens and have never once experienced one
>>
>>35394801
I can't stop thinking so dabs helps alot with dealing with the random aggressive bouts. Can deal with life without it of course but the anti depressant properties are magical
and ye sleep is no problem with it
>>
>>35394804
Well, only bad trip I've had was on acid. It wasn't David's fault though, something happened and I had an anxiety attack, and since I was peaking at the time I couldn't shake the overwhelming sense of dread. I had to lie in bed for like two hours, but after that I managed to pull myself out of it and have a good trip on the comedown
>>
>>35394781
Pretty easy to understand imo

he's saying don't do too many drugs or you'll go crazy
>>
>>35394062
Man i haven't had acid in a while. What do anons do on acid? Sort of norman tier but i just sit in bed and listen to music or read. Anyone got any tips on what to do while tripping?
>>
File: ambien-walrus-says-lets-do-this.gif (13KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
ambien-walrus-says-lets-do-this.gif
13KB, 600x372px
>>35394860
nature walks nigga
same goes for shrooms
>>
>>35394860
I look at the clouds, got for nightwalks, sit in front of a fire, listen to music, write if the page isn't breathing too much, stare at walls and delude myself into feeling whole
>>
>>35394869
i dont know if that's really possible (i live in a pretty urbanised area) but i'll probably go on a big walk next time i trip out
>>35394895
i nightwalk sober all the time, ought to do it tripping, thanks for reminding me anon
>>
>>35394466
I could use your help or any other anons, I just started using oxycodone no previous opiate experience and it literally did nothing for me I started with 20mg and eventually just put the whole 80mg up my nose with no effect it was a legit pill, I had the awful aftereffects vomiting, chills, and pain is the first time supposed to suck I also hear that eating heavily before hand reduces it also that it takes time for your body to know what to do with opiates can you vouch for any of this, what was your first time like?

Any help would be great, thanks in advance.
>>
Yesterday I took enough LSD to smell colors and a bowl full of Ramen turned started squirming like worms. 9/10 I highly recommend.

If you do it take all you want at once though taking more halfway through a trip ruined the last few hours for me.
>>
File: 1488829564318.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488829564318.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>35394869
Nature walks are No. 1 priority, but tv can also be fun if nothing outside is an option.

Watched the cosmos one time while tripping and it blew my fugging mind
>>
File: 1484434939330.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484434939330.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
is 120ug good for a first trip? im plannning on doing it with a friend, but so far nobody loves me
>>
>>35394928
I would recommend that you stick to green kratom taken with pulpy orange juice
take care
>>
>>35394937
If you ever want to redose always do it within the first hour of taking your first amount. But keep in mind when you do that it won't make the trip "stronger" but it will make you trip longer.

If you wanna trip hard you gotta take more at once.
>>
>>35394062
>tried acid for the first time
>want more
>none of the dealers in my dorm ever have any

Any robots in NYC wanna sell a bot some LSD?
>>
>>35394685
>in the land of maple syrups
>can't get drugs

Dude you basically don't even have a gov't, L2obtain
>>
>>35394948
120 will be a threshold dose. You won't trip balls, but you'll have a great time. Its a good first time amount.
>>
>>35394971
you can buy some online no joke
>>
Anyone DMT here?
>>
>>35395049
Link me now
>>
>>35395062
literally google site:reddit
>>
>>35395057
I take LSD occasionally and want to do DMT next. Any suggestions for first timer?
>>
>>35395086
make sure it's real dmt, otherwise you might end up tripping for a day or two
doesn't at all matter where you are, just hold it in for a relatively long time and you'll be speaking to cosmic beings in no time
>>
>>35395057
tried it a couple of times, its difficult to get it right and breakthrough completely but imo didn't last long enough to really be fun, I mean its extremely intense but I might try with a MAOI just to make it last longer. Very beautiful visuals and CEV I would also like to try it while on acid.

>>35394950
I understand its a slippery slope but I'd just like some information/ answers,
>>
>>35395109
first time will never be experienced again.. you are likely to not "feel it"
>>
>>35394804
well iv'e only done weed and I know weed is psychoactive where as shrooms and LSD are hallucenegenics right?

When I take too many edibles/edibles that are too strong I have severe anxiety and my mind starts going into abstracts. I start getting scared but i'm so fucked and out of it I can't even move.

I heard that bad mushroom highs can result in hallucinating and also egodeath. But I think iv'e had egodeath before on weed that was too potent.

Also somewhat off topic but I have a stomach disorder and aparantly shrooms are hard on the stomach. is it true that they can be made into a tea to digest better?

But yeah I just don't want to hallucinate. I can probably handle egodeath although iv'e heard of people literally killing themselves from egodeath but iv'e also heard that it has enlightened people and helped them fix their problems because they could see more clear of themselves.
>>
>>35395140
i have bad guts, the key is to consume yogurt regularly and eat a fatty meal with veggies a few hours before eating the shrooms with reeses cups
if chocolate is too much on your stomach, just chew the shit well and swallow.
i don't believe in the ego death stuff but i am a strong proponent of self improvement with mushrooms. very introspective
>>
>>35395071
That's my faberite subreddit

>shucks.jpg
>>
>>35395273
wut? I learned everything I needed to know about RCs and kratom on reddit
it's good for research, horrid for discussion
>>
>>35395211
Is it true that shroomheads can start believing that the alterenate universe and shit is real if they take too much? iv'e talked to potheads and there nowhere near as annoying as these annoying fucking shroomhead fags who are always like "I'M SO WAKE YOU JUST DON'T GET IT." i'm a fucking weedhead so maybe it's bias on my part but even when stoned off my ass I was explaining to this retard that no it's just chemicals in your brain changing and shit for lack of a better explanation but they just accepted their stupid version of reality.
>>
>>35395086
I'd say do it somewhere quiet and have a sitter if you can, not because you're in any danger but personally I like having someone there to talk to when I come out the otherside.

>>35395109
If you truly broke through you would have been 'there' for an indeterminate amount of time, it can feel like years. I've never heard someone complain about how short of a trip DMT is because it feels like a lifetime
>>
>>35395323
As fun as tripping the fuck out is, if by "shroomhead" you mean someone who takes them daily or even weekly then chances are they are pretty mentally fucked
>>
>>35395323
that is entirely dependent on the person. I didn't do it until I was 20 and have gained massively from every experience because I know/knew not to do it more often than a couple times a year if that.
friends have used it recreationally for years, eating ounces at a time and they are just like anyone else
>>
>>35395211
>i don't believe in the ego death

Do you mean you've never experienced it or that it doesn't happen to anyone ever?
>>
>>35395294
no i wqas agreed to agreed raddit is my fav kratom reddit
>>
>>35395375
pretty sure it's just a perception thing, i also don't hang out with inner city/large population center types so idk
>>
>>35395397
Of course it's a perception thing, I mean why else would anybody ever take drugs recreationally if their perception didn't change?

It's hard to explain ego death to someone who hasn't experienced it but man it is somehow both harrowing and enlightening at once. Like being ripped from your body and being thrust into a sea with absolutely zero point of reference or external stimuli
>>
>>35395352
Does prolonged use of shrooms actually cause damage or is it just people taking their intense experiences too seriously? I know you can smoke weed for years even if you do it a lot the most you can get is psychological dependence. Iv'e heard that weed withdrawal is actually not as bad as some over the counter drugs.
>>
>>35395471
weed withdrawal involves 3 days of minor sleeplessness and lack of appetite.
MAYBE irritability if you self medicate with it
>>
>>35395459
oh that makes a lot of sense. i'm one of those spergs that fell through the cracks so it is extremely difficult to relate to things like that
>>
>>35395489
I can attest to this. I don't smoke cigs/drink so i'm not sure how withdrawal is but for me I get really cranky and sleepless without weed for about 2-3 days after stopping but then it peeks and I feel better.

Even the massive depression I feel without having it tends to subside after just a few days. I'm a weed addict and can go through like 10 grams in 4 days but the side effects are nothing like I hear with hardcore drugs or a lot of anti depressants people take.
>>
>>35395518
anti depressant withdrawals changed my life hardcore. literally worse than heroin withdrawal except for the whole death part from what i've read
>>
>>35395471
Next to no research has been done into the long term effects of hallucinogens to determine anything. Considering weed is such a minor shift from baseline perception it's understandable that it doesn't cause severe long term changes in thinking after quitting.

Tripping on the other hand is a completely different beast, I feel being in that mindset for days on end could seriously alter the way you view reality. Because of this I don't trip more than once a month
>>
>>35395513
What do you mean fell through the cracks?

It's not something to go into lightly, even thinking about going back there makes my heart-rate skyrocket
>>
>>35395570
i mean my parents weren't retarded like some these days (i was in a basement suite and the mom was explaining to her kid that he can't punch other kids because he is autistic) but also weren't too old fashioned so i was treated like a normal kid by everyone ever. it is difficult to explain..
basically had a great home life but horrible school life, used my observations to dominate socially for a few years and now i am who i was meant to be, a tru-neet
born in '90
>>
>>35395621
in fact i am only on /r9k/ because i do not have dabs/weed right now, i thought being a target was my role in life, became self aware at puberty age and thus have been suicidal since age.. 12, 13?
WoW gave me what i needed and it probably saved my life, stopped playing around 2010 like so many others and got a life, naturally/organically used observations as an outsider to my advantage. life was good because my parents are great
but the ghosts were still there, and now i distract and delude myself as an adult
i like helping people in any way which is why i am posting this
>>
Anyone try nabalone? it's synthetic marijuana. Anyone have experiences?
>>
>>35395967
yes, it might help with pain and will not get you high. you're better off with cbd tincture if you want to piss clean afaik
>>
>>35394062
What drugs will let me enter a fantasy world of my mind? Preferably one I can control to some degree.
>>
File: 1387759025703.jpg (240KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
1387759025703.jpg
240KB, 600x594px
>>35396147
that is what video games are for, if you go on a mental adventure you won't have control because it'd be a creation of the subconscious mind and whatnot. hard to say what will give you what you want, probably mushrooms?
however going to deep can be scary, so just stick to the vidya heh
>>
>>35396193
I just want to enter the 2D world. Video games aren't enough, VR sucks and I've tried learning to lucid dream but I've only managed to have 1 and it was short.
>>
>>35396147
Personally speaking, your best bet is hitting up Lucy.

Shrooms are a beast on their own level, do not fuck with them if you think you're going to control them... it's the other way around.
>>
File: 1406912578491.jpg (807KB, 2012x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1406912578491.jpg
807KB, 2012x1252px
>>35396214
take at least 1.5mg of xanax before bed for extremely vivid dreams
>>
File: skate bro.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
skate bro.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>35394860

SKATEBOARDING

it becomes a part of your body, infinite balance and confidence.
I like staking in traffic at night time in the city because the car headlights and street lights are so pretty.

Might be dangerous...
>>
>>35396214
Eat a nice dose of valium or oxycodone for some comfy feels, you won't be entering a 2D world but everything will feel great and extremely comfy.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.