[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"rape fantasy" How can you want to be raped?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: columbo.jpg (50KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
columbo.jpg
50KB, 360x450px
>"rape fantasy"

How can you want to be raped?
>>
>>35393711
I don't get it. It becomes not-rape the second you consent. It's impossible to want rape. Rough, weird sex fantasy is more accurate.
>>
File: Cover_ClaimingBeautyLrg.jpg (105KB, 375x629px) Image search: [Google]
Cover_ClaimingBeautyLrg.jpg
105KB, 375x629px
o.- read the sleeping beauty by the gods

the first few pages should
>>
>>35393742
you can hate something and want it to happen at the same time. also you can hate the do-er and hate everything about it, when you're in it, before it, etc. she'd probably never admit it

and you can like something .00000000000000001% and hate it 99999999999% who knows? maybe they hate it 100% but they won't ever tell you they had wanted it when they were unconsciously dreaming
>>
>>35393766
I meant that the definition of rape is non-consensual sexual activity. once you want it, it's not rape because you consent. So you can't want it.
>>
>>35393782
maybe they want non consentual actions to happen
but don't want rape

don't point out my logic. just go.
>>
"i hate that you make me feel this way"
"i hate that you make me weak"

etc. see how people can't come to terms with some things?

or maybe theres like this super barbie hot goddess chick, and she never gives into any guy, and has never had a guy take control of her (bc she can resist them all and is supergirl). so lowkey she wishes there was one she couldnt resist / who was powerful and control her, but she would hate it at the same time because shes supposed / this isnt supposed toe ver happen. so like she hates him bc she has no power, but she loves him for who he is. and that he has the ability to do so.

idk
>>
Don't try to understand the mind of women.

>>35393782
Then just reword it a bit. The fantasy is that a man has the intent to rape her and then has sex with her, not caring whether she consents or not.
>>
basically you can hate, dislike something yet fantasize about it sometimes? like when a super hot alpha chad hates girls (or betas for that matter) but they meet this irresistible princess. obv they hate that "omg why cant i / why arent my powers working / shes immune!!!" but they love this oneitis so
>>
or maybe its just sexy that a man knows his power

t. u cant be an orc to attempt rape. then its not hot or wanted. u have to be well endowed otherwise it's going to be a terror nightmare. u have to make her submit.

u = prince charming
>>
>>35393711
The only problems with rape are the unwanted consequences such as STDs, physical trauma, unwanted pregnancies, social stigma etc.

But the rape itself is the most stimulating and exciting experience that a person can go through.

If there was some sort of way you could experience rape in a safe and controlled environment, you could make billions of dollars from people paying you to get raped.

Rape > everything
>>
>>35393711
They have exhausted many other avenues of sexual satisfaction and feel the need to indulge in overly edgy fantasies instead of just backing down and enjoying a nice hard cum.
It's pathetic that some people are actually bored with the orgasm to such a degree.
>>
>>35393711
I find niggers to be gross and I'm pretty racist; I see them as subhuman. However the idea of being dominated and roughly taken from behind is arousing. Since we don't have fantasy races like orcs, lickers or xenomorphs they're the closest thing. It's about power and disgust.
>>
>>35393711
Women like the feeling of being disgusted and turned on at the same time. Plus something to do with the fear aspect turns it into a more visceral experience I imagine.

Pretend rape play is okay but real rape is fucked up
>>
>>35393711
>>35393742
>>35393782
consenting to something and liking it aren't the same

you can't be held responsible for something you didn't consent to, even if you enjoyed it, and that's one reason why the fantasy exists.
>>
I'm a girl and honestly rape fantasy is only appealing to me because it's a former of dominance. Someone desired me so much that they forced themselves on me. I would defend myself but I'm really tiny so it probably wouldn't go anywhere. it's pretty hot.
>>
This is the Holy Canon.

http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/140562/Rice_-_The_Claiming_Of_Sleeping_Beauty.pdf
>>
Why is columbo so underrated?
>>
It's about Chad finding her so attractive he cannot control himself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.