[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic things you do thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1488492789387.jpg (23KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1488492789387.jpg
23KB, 326x326px
>looking up something that could possibly be interpreted as "dangerous"
>before looking it up inserting something like
>"CIA please don't arrest me I'm not doing anything bad I'm just curious"

Sometimes I'll also think about the possibility of someone spying on me through my computer/television and say something to them.

Does anyone else do this or am I just autistic? Also post general autistic things you do in this thread I guess
>>
That behaviour is symptomatic of OCD not autism.

It's in the similiar zone to people who can only leave rooms at times that end with a 5 or people who have to switch light switches a certain amount of times etc.
>>
File: 1487903118949.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1487903118949.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>35393169
I do something similar. I usually get paranoid that people around me can listen to my thoughts so I think of things like "I know you can listen to my thoughts" or I try to think of very lewd stuff to see if someone blushes
>>
>>35393169
think people are invisible and watching me
>>
File: 1482363142711.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1482363142711.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>35393169
When I take a shit, I wipe for like 2h just to be sure that I'm all clean. Then I go in the shower and wash my butt to be sure that I'm clean. Even if I don't see anybody during the day, I'm afraid to spread shit all over my house. I am the prophet of autism. Of course, I don't go to the bathroom anywhere else than in my house. And then again, I need to be completely alone.
>>
File: 1465834256613.jpg (42KB, 649x638px) Image search: [Google]
1465834256613.jpg
42KB, 649x638px
>>35393169
> Recycling shoot is literally 10m outside of my apartment
> Its really loud to use because of the metal door on it and so am afraid to attract attention
> Never take it out because Id have to make several trips and fumble with all of it
> Collection just keeps building making it worse and worse

Its the most irrational shit ever but I cant fucking help it.
>>
>>35393169
I just don't think you're that important bud
>>
Not anymore, but some years ago
>Intense shitposting on forums and websites
>Sometimes got into fights with the other members
>To get myself out of the conflict I'd make a fake account
>Insult and attack myself with fake account
>"Hey, leave anon alone!"
>Be the victim of my very own self for the sake of being clean
>Literally argue with me so people forget/overlook the shit I did
>A few times I actually got angry at the insults I said to myself
>>
my masters' thesis is on the writings of the guy who bombed the atlanta olympics in 1996

i am almost 100% sure that i'm on some kind of list based on the amount of actual christian identity terrorist documents i've had to access/read

honestly though anyone who's watching my online activity that closely can probably gather i'm doing it for legitimate research and not because i want to bomb "babykilling abortion mills" or whatever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.