[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how'd your life was ruined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1488565751145.png (501KB, 667x546px) Image search: [Google]
1488565751145.png
501KB, 667x546px
tell us about how your life went shit (in case it happened for an specific reason)

>be me 16
>SS Lazio fan
>family reunion at home
>i cant watch the game so im just waiting to watch the repetition later
>11yr cousin comes
>"hey anon did you see the score is--"
>I inmediately react by slapping the shit out of him
>I wasnt even thinking
>He flies and hit the wall
>I got up and help him saying sorry you scared me
>he is crying and the whole family comes running
>uncle rage against me like a bull
>I run and scream to stop but is no use
>he chase me for about 10 minutes until i give up
>im fighting this nigger
>wait for him and surprise him with a furious headbutt
>Materazzi would be proud
>he is bleeding and back up
>aunt call the police but they wont take me to jail because i didnt hurt the kid

well after that day my parents forgave me, but the rest of the family doesnt so we never saw each other again
5 years later we receive our grandphater house on inheritance, both my dad and his brother in law fight for the house, dad shoot him to dead in that fight and goes to jail, mom had to take a 15 hours job to pay debts and i get depressed and quit college, now im a wagecuck(toll cabin guard in the middle of nowhere, late night turn, loneliest job ever) to pay for my medication, i supposed to be an architect by now but those dreams are not coming back
>>
>>35392679
Cuck.

Originally.
>>
>>35392679
My mom and dad abandoned me at 18.
>>
File: 1488868827973.jpg (78KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488868827973.jpg
78KB, 766x960px
Mom and dad died when I was 12, wrote a fable about it and the depression coming with it and got some money from it. Started to get my internship at 16, the (smol) business boss thinks I'm cool. Now I'm 18, dropped out of high school working 8 hours a day while guiding my brother through life.

Depressing but made something out of it I guess. Typed it out to motivate you lads.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.