[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (56KB, 605x316px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56KB, 605x316px
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
>>
Why should I listen to some leaf cuck?

Nothing's more pathetic than a proud Canadian.
>>
dropped
hatred of women is righteous, I'll continue doing it until women improve.
>>
*hwhoooopfh*

damn Anon thats some shitty schwag you got there. probably oregano. I hope you didnt pay too much for it.
>>
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Oregano.
>>
>>35392062
so feminists need self-repair? agreed.
>>
>>35392062
>completely ignores hoards of misandry spouting nazis on the left
>>
>>35392062
Like I would ever take something and smoke it, being handed to me by a nu-male
>>
>>35392498
>>35392218
What on earth would make you think he's not referring to both genders?
>>
He's right though.

You shouldn't hate women, you should hate what modern western culture and society has done to them
>>
>>35392620
delusion and social retardism
>>
>>35392062
To be fair it has some truth. The difference es between women and men aren't that big. A white woman is just a white man with a smaller penis called a clit. Hating women is basically just hating a weaker version of yourself. You should include women in your ingroup
>>
Jordan Peterson is just one of the many crusaders against political correctness that have cropped up in recent years.

He has spoken against political correctness on college campuses, and his tweets seem to be hostile to modern day feminism.

This tweet was probably more directed towards feminism, but since /r9k/ is basically the male version of Tumblr, they get just as easily triggered by people telling them to stop being irrational and emotion based.
>>
>>35392783
This is the most retarded thing I have ever read on this board.
>>
>>35392904
It isn't
Gender is not important but race. Your future wife is basically going to be a cousin of yours. Race matters because humans naturally want to inbreed and avoid subhuman scum
>>
really revs up your noggin
>>
>>35392620
knock it off, we both know he is referring to men only.

women can't be sexist as they are the opressedddd minorityyyyy check your privilege shitlord
>>
>>35392873
Thank you sensible person
>>
>>35392092
Fuck off you get all your meat and lumber from us bitchass. Enjoy your police state fgt.
>>
>>35393034
the only reason anyone knows who he is is because he tried to rally people against a proposed law that would force people to refer to others by their preferred pronouns or some shit in canada and got into an argument with an SJW over it on youtube
>>
>>35392062

**citation needed**

Ora-gel
>>
>>35393172
>enjoy your police state

Enjoy having no freedom of speech nor the right to bear arms, leafy. We'll always remember when your shitty Harper gagged scientists and destroyed a shitton of data. It's not like you have a snowboard instructor as the leader of your country. Oh. Wait.
>>
File: gulag.jpg (31KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
gulag.jpg
31KB, 326x500px
>>35392062
>tfw DOCTOR Peterson BTFO every commie with just 1 book
>>
>>35392062
>Put that in your pipe and smoke it

I like the cut of your jib, anon
>>
>>35392062
Smoking is bad for you
>>
>>35392650
As tho they had 0 percent in the steering of society, right?
>>
I dont hate women. I hate beta males that make them think that their pussy is made of gold, and that they can do no wrong because they are a unique individual with flaws that make them more desirable.

The reason women are vapic cunts isnt nature. Its because little beta bitches will give them anything they want just for owning tits. Just look at all the retards who spend money on cam whores.
>>
File: 1488162126798.jpg (142KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488162126798.jpg
142KB, 668x960px
>>35393172
>Enjoy your police state fgt.

Police states are the result of having a multicultural society. Enjoy your coming police state.
>>
>>35392062
That's fine once he gets what he wants and muslims start moving in women will be property.
>>
>>35393999
Trips have spoken. Get fucked OP.
>>
>>35392783
I do think agree with what you said but what's wrong with hating a weaker version of yourself? That's why I improve. It's not only a weaker version of myself but one that is more resistant to self improvement
>>
File: 1478545265833.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1478545265833.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
>>35392062
Its always so weird to see my prof posted around
>>
>>35392092
fuck you amerifatty
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.