[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the pet shop near work is selling husky wan wan puppies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: triggered.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw the pet shop near work is selling husky wan wan puppies for only $400 apiece but you bought the Switch
>>
File: puppers.png (337KB, 377x367px) Image search: [Google]
puppers.png
337KB, 377x367px
>>35391881
Been going hiking with my husky, no switch though. I guess I'll get by somehow.
>>
File: 1488680303070.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488680303070.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
>>35392073
Why would you torture me like this, anon?
>>
>>35391881
What will you do once you have a husky, wan wan poster? Also serious question, outside of the meme real quick, do you really want a husky that bad?
>>
File: more puppers.png (417KB, 431x584px) Image search: [Google]
more puppers.png
417KB, 431x584px
>>35392128
Husky's are kind of difficult dogs to deal with. She treats anything I say like a suggestion, including calling her. Ran off after a deer and it took me 30 minutes to find her again.
>>
File: hehehe.png (605KB, 555x595px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.png
605KB, 555x595px
>>35392168
Post about having a husky everyday, duh. Of course I want a husky that bad. I just have a small apartment that's not big enough for one. :(
>>
I really want a nice medium sized dog who will chill indoors with me a bunch
>>
>>35391881
What does "wan wan" mean?
>>
File: 123728362482.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
123728362482.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
I want a rottweiler so bad
>>
>>35392333
If you walk it daily and take it to the park to play having a small apartment isn't an issue

follow your dreams
>>
>>35392433
You mean run with it multiple times a day and then expect it to destroy your furniture anyways.
>>
>>35392433
Hrm, that's a good point, anon. Plenty of big public parks around here. One is only a block away.

But won't it get excessively wound up from being trapped in a two bedroom apartment for part of the day? I don't want to come home to find it ate my favorite chair out of boredom.

Maybe a puppy could learn to get along with the cat for companionship?
>>
>>35392472
A husky would kill that cat within days. They're not a breed that should be kept near other animals.
>>
>>35392459
This. Dogs need wide open spaces, trees and plants to sniff and piss on, lots of communication, healthy diets, lots of exercise and socialization with other dogs on a regular basis.

If you want a dog, you have to have many of them and in a large, wild area like a forest.

Would YOU like to be kept inside all day and not even be able to open a window or door?
>>
>>35392541
Oh gosh, that's bad. I guess I'll have to wait for the cat to pass away first. It's already 17 anyways so it'll probably be gone by the time I can finally post >tfw when husky
>>
>>35392374
it means woof woof in weeaboo.
>>
>>35392541
Wot? I had a husky/wolf cross when I was growing up. It was the nicest and most friendly dog I've had.
>>
>>35392634
Except their massive prey drive makes them kill everything smaller than them

>>35392574
A husky especially. It was bred to have way more energy than anything able to live in an apartment
>>
>>35392574
I don't think any of that is really necessary, you could keep any dog indoors. I do take mine out for multiple hour long wilderness tours about 5 days a week though, so I'm only disagreeing in principle.
>>
>>35391881
If you ever do get a husky, get one from a reputable breeder. It'll probably cost you somewhere in the 1k range but it's worth it because they actually don't profit, that money goes into quality food, genetic testing of the parents, proper veterinary care, and all the love and time commitment of breeding dogs with good temperaments, aesthetics and health. Don't cheap out on something that you're going to have to live with for years and will become your best friend. And don't get impatient. It's worth the wait and the investment.

People give dog shows a lot of shit, and while some of it is pretty fair (german shepards etc), the ultimate point of showing is just to determine which dogs are the "best", so if a breeder doesn't show, they're probably cutting corners or doing something that would get them ostracized from the showing community which is a huge red flag. Again, for working dogs etc, showing isn't important (but seeing evidence that they are actually good working dogs is), but a husky for a pet purpose doesn't fall under that category. Also a good breeder will pick out a puppy that is suited to you and your family, as well as will provide support and resources for the dog's life.

With a dog as destructive and beautiful as a husky, you really don't want to risk getting a subpar dog, especially if you're already not really in the ideal position for a husky as it is. There are a lot of shitty, back yard/puppy mill huskies out there and they are far more likely to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>35392728
Thanks for all the great advice, anon. I'll take it to heart!
>>
File: pepe retarded 2.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
pepe retarded 2.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
you bought a switch at launch? You're fucking retarded m8.
>>
>>35392693
Yeah, except we had a cat it didn't kill, and another smaller dog it didn't kill, it also didn't murder me or my sister, who were smaller than it.
>>35392728
>Paying 1000$ for a dog.
What?
>>
>>35392813
>calling apu pepe

You're the real retard here, anon.
>>
>>35392833
Mine hangs out with a tiny terrior and has no problem but if a bunny or any other wildlife shows up its all over.

IDK why people would even buy dogs, I got my husky and the malamute I used to have at the pound.
>>
File: 1475888091016.jpg (179KB, 450x445px) Image search: [Google]
1475888091016.jpg
179KB, 450x445px
>>35391881
>unironically buying a console
Your fault.
>>
>>35392858
I've never spent a single cent on any of the dogs I've owned, most have been just great. We had one problematic dog, it would jump our 7 foot fence and run around the neighborhood. It never did anything bad, just liked to run around.
>>
>>35392948
Should've built an 8 foot fence then, anon.
>>
>>35392574
>Would YOU like to be kept inside all day and not even be able to open a window or door?
I already do this to myself tho
>>
/r9k/ should stick to cats
>>
AHHH ;_; I MADE A PET PLAYIST AND NOW I CANT STOP LOOKING AT BABIES CUTIES ON YOUTUBE HELPPP AND ON PET SITESS T_T

i think i'm getting a puppy soon!!! :) gosh it's so hard to choose - i want to start small because i'm small myself?!?! (it's my first one - i wish i had a husky or a golden retriever though!!! ;-; in time..) which is cuddlier, a boy or a girl puppy?
>>
i always hear about.. potty training, and fleas and shots and stuff? is it possible to have a puppy which doesn't bring in any other biological creatures? and is always fresh and clean? (ill wash it regularly everyday!) :) or do i have to accept that most pets will be messy? :/
>>
>>35393375
i want to sleep with it
>>
>>35391881
>buying a pet
kys
>>
>>35393356
Can't you just buy a smaller dog who's fit for apartments? A shibe if you don't mind assholish dogs, or a poodle, or something like that.
>>
>>35391881
It was true. Bitches just get fucking puppies now. What the fuck.
>>
>>35393534
Don't get a shiba, that's beyond asshole level.
>>
>>35393534
yes ! i have lots of choices for small to medium sizes, which i'm trying to decide on what species.. (i don't think i can decide today)

but thank you i am searching

i just get freaked out wheenver i try to look at puppies and i read 'dewormed' and it hink about the word w _ _ _ and i freak out and i hate it and im like *closes window* maybea nother time....... i hope puppies dont (and didnt) have any exposure or interactoin with woiormosrmosormsmr i hate womrs;-----;ahhh1!!*screams*
>>
oops wrong jpeg haha
>>
LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED

WHITE
>>
>>35393729
You're not suited to owning a dog. You're going to be dealing with things you are clearly not prepared for. Get a fish.
>>
>>35393882
NO......... i had one befoer. i had a goldfish named after a disney princess i think beefore kindergarten, but i think we ran out of fish food one night and we were going to go the next day but just in case it was hungry (i didnt want to not feed it) i put bread... like a few loaves, and the next morning it was upside down. :(

i havent had a pet in over 20 years.. help? what do you mean im not prepared for?

they're really going to have bugs and stuff? or once they have shots i never have to worry about anything moving except the animal itself? :/
>>
>>35394016
>i put bread... like a few loaves
Hey Mrs fish, are you hungry? Would you like 40 times your weight in soggy grain?
>>
>>35392574
>>35393077
Is this nigga lost??

Origiooooooo
>>
>$

I thought Huskyanon was a Brit girl?
>>
>>35391881
If you can't have them, no one should. Sneak in at night and slit every one of their throats.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.