[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood trauma thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 090.png (63KB, 598x480px) Image search: [Google]
090.png
63KB, 598x480px
>Be autistic 12 year old
>Under the wing of school alpha because he likes me
>transfer to new school
>Feel sexually attracted to girl for the first time and develop serious crush on her
>Class jock doesn't like me
>Comes up and tells me I'm a bitch
>Punch him in the face but school administrator breaks it up before he answers
>Tells me to see him after class
>Half of school gathers
>Getting fucking wrecked in a fight
>See the girl I like laughing with her friends while my face is getting punched to a bloody pulp
>Only friend I have in school is also watching smiling
>Continue to study in same school for another 4 years
>>
File: 1489017125959.jpg (19KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
1489017125959.jpg
19KB, 621x414px
>>35391785
>Be me, 13 years old and anger issues
>Jackass dad who beat me is out of the country
>Mummy takes my little brother and I out for lunch
>As we're going home this dumb bitch on her phone runs over me and mummy
>I run home and get a phone, call and ambulance
>Everything hurts, can't feel my arm
>Ambulance takes us to hospital.
>They x-ray me, find no broken bones
>They take mummy away.
>They make me take my brother home, on my own.
>I look after my little brother on my own for a week before asshole dad comes back.
>Tfw no counseling until 5 years later when I'm near suicidal
>Tfw the bitch who ran us over doesn't pay anything for 6 years
>>
>>35392109
Did mummy died?
>>
>>35392159
Thankfully no, but this whole affair was basically what led to my depression, increase in anger issues etc.
>>
>Have happy childhood
>Good living conditions
>Plenty of money
>Loving parents
>Good health
>Grow into autistic friendless pedophile virgin anyway
>>
>>35392423
You had everything, how the hell did you fuck up
>>
>>35392423
you're not alone my dude
>>
File: frogpicture.jpg (28KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
frogpicture.jpg
28KB, 800x600px
>Be little kid (from around 4-7 yrs old)
>Have to go to daycare while parents work
>Daycare is supposed to be run by this nice woman
>Her husband "helps" out
>He's a raging fucking asshole
>Spends all day screaming curses at me and a few other weirdos and getting the normie kids to make fun of us
>Makes up competitive games just as an excuse to humiliate us and scream more
>They have a pool, change into our swim trunks in the bathroom
>He yanks the door open when he thinks we're naked and has all the girls line up outside so they can see and laugh
>Somehow know and change as fast as possible while hiding behind the toilet, other kid I'm changing with not so lucky, stands there naked with girls laughing and pointing at him like a deer caught in headlights until he starts crying, asshole just laughs harder at him
>Nap time is on old uncomfortable army cots
>He patrols around us to make sure we are pretending to sleep
>Crack my eyes open a tiny bit to watch him
>He steps on my foot bending it over the bar until I scream then screams back to shut the fuck up
>Any time we are "bad" he takes us into his bedroom and paddles us with a belt
>Any time the govt inspectors come, some of us have to hide in a closet and remain quiet because they are watching too many kids
>Every single day I cry to my mom and try to tell her how horrible he is and beg her to get me out of there
>She says the same things over and over
>"There isn't anywhere else."
>"This is where everyone else brings their kids."
>"I'm sure you deserved it."
>A few years after I am too old to go there anymore, he gets arrested for being a pedophile and molesting some of the girls
>Big deal with all the parents who took their kids there and he winds up on the news
>Mom never asks me about my experiences with him
>Spends the whole time defending him
>>
>>35393181
Someday you can put her in a retirement home and never visit her.
>>
>>35393181
Make sure to make her conscience pays for it mah dude
>>
>>35391785
I think I know why the horrible forced death and complete inexistance exist: to punish normies. They all deserve it, and we have to endure it just to make them feel the same fear that makes them shudder and sob every evening in their sixties, and grasp with futility for religion.
>>
>visually impaired and possibly autistic since birth (not sure if autism or social issues due to isolation, either way would rather never know)
>kid regularly makes fun of me and punches or slaps me and runs
>one day I've had enough and tell him he's scum who will pay in blood
>I punch him to the floor
>kid has lots of friends
>friends gather in group later and corner me at lunch. They tell me if I ever touch him again I'll get fucked up.
>next day I get brilliant idea to ask the only black kid I knew who was nice to me if he would help me fight if I had to.
>he has a lot of friends, they all agree because I'm "the homie"
>next day enemy kid tries to screw with me like usual and literally everyone sees it happen and approaches.
>near 30 kids about to fight each other and half the school watching.
>only a few punches get thrown before entire school staff steps in
>we all get in trouble.
>the next day I'm lectured by an officer crying all over the place because I initialized gang violence with people who have ties to real gangs.
>he tells me I could die.
>try my best to lay low until the anxiety daily wears off.
How does a loner disabled stupid kid get himself into this.
>>
File: 1487042055785.gif (1000KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1487042055785.gif
1000KB, 500x387px
>be me, happy bappy kid
>12 years old at the time
>having an awesome school day, chilling with friends
>school day ends, picks up lil bro ( 8 ) and walks home
>cops infront of our house. I ask them what's up
>"Are you Anon Anonson?"
>"uhh, yeah, why?"
>"Sorry to tell you but your parents died in a car crash."
>Say nothing, open door, lock myself in my room and cry

And that's why I am so mature according to classmates. Always hid my feelings since then to be a good brother. Feels bad man.
>>
>>35391785
>homeschooled

need I say more?
>>
>be 9
>school gets out
>go out to carpool to wait for my mom to pick me up
>watching ants on the curb
>suddenly a bunch of shouting and honking
>sound of metal scraping
>all noises cease
>feel weightless
>remember nothing after this point
>come to in hospital

>mfw i got fucking hit by a minivan
>the mom who was driving it was drunk
>broke my pelvis and 1 rib
>have to get pins surgically implanted
>have to do rehab in order to walk correctly
>mom pleads out really quick so no real court drama
>mfw she's already out of prison
>>
>>35394457
Does it get easier? my dad is gonna die soon and I want to know how to cope with it.
>>
>10
>at a mcdonalds playplace
>kid is climbing on top of the entire contraption
>he falls
>lands on his neck
>snaps immediately
>he ded
>no idea what the fuck to do so i just run
>mom finds me in a batteries plus parking lot an hour later
>>
File: 1488392383849.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1488392383849.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>35394570
It won't get easier but you'll learn how to cope better.
>>
>>35394522
That sucks dude.

My older friend from high school got run over by this drunk mom with her kids in the car and he died. He had just graduated and was planning a road trip with his girlfriend. He was a really kind and cool guy with his whole life ahead of him, but it all ended for him because some bitch couldn't live without getting blitzed. Fucking drunk drivers are the worst.

It's weird that I outlived him, and I'm wasting my life shitposting.
>>
>>35394522
nice story at least, you can even drop this in roastie / women hate threads
>>
Anyone here interested in conversation? Post your skype and let's talk. I really want some human interaction.
>>
>>35394671
>>35394650
i am a grill

my mom said the worst moment of her life was pulling into the carpool line of my school and seeing a fucked up car halfway on the curb and people crouching all around
she said her first thought was "oh no, that's my kid"
followed by "let's be reasonable, there are a lot of kids here, it's not necessarily her"
followed by "oh fuck it's my kid"

i lucked out though, some other parent in the line was a literal ER doctor so nobody moved me around too much, which could have been really bad

pretty much all i have today are some scars along my torso from the pins and crippling anxiety
>>
>>35394711
>spoiler
Do it anyway.

Has this affected you as you walk around the streets? Do you get scared by cars making loud breaking noises?
>>
>>35394745
i would absolutely freak out even being in a car for decent amount of time after it happened. i'm not so bad about this anymore but i don't have a drivers license.

crossing the street still gives me a lot of anxiety if there's a lot of traffic or its a big road. the line of cars just waiting to go kind of gets me

but to be honest i don't remember actually getting hit so i think i'm mostly just associating this stuff ex post facto
>>
>>35394838
>crossing the street still gives me a lot of anxiety if there's a lot of traffic

Are you American? I'm from a sheltered northern European country, but I've been to the US several times and the traffic there is scary as fuck. Even if there's a green light I feel like the cars approaching are way too fast, and it doesn't seem like people give pedestrians right of way.

Sounds rough though, anon. I've lost a couple of family members to drunk drivers myself - it's completely inexcusable and I really think those people should never be allowed to drive again.
>>
>>35394872
yes i'm a burger

i just don't like the line of cars with their engines rumbling while i walk past. i don't even step into the street unless the "walk" sign is on so i generally don't even think about right-of-way stuff

sorry you lost familia to drunk drivers
>>
File: tfw transparent.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw transparent.png
23KB, 800x800px
>single mom
>got bullied a lot
>got beat up a lot
>had to let my dog go who was my only friend because we couldn't afford to take care of him (even though I later found out we could actually take care of him, never got to see him again)
>home would get broken into all the time, people would steal just about anything, even food
>one time right before christmas, on my birthday (my birthday is a week before christmas) my mom brings out her gifts for me, it was a watch and a copy of Forza 3. however only a few days before this my xbox got stolen so my mom spent 60 dollars on nothing basically
>eventually house became so decrepit that the heat stopped working, had to spend a couple winters with no heat
>roaches and rats everywhere, hearing rats fight would keep me up at night
>outgrew my own bed, had to sleep in a bed with my mom until I was in middle school
>no friends of course

I wish this was all false
>>
>>35392423
Perhaps the saddest story of them all
>>
>>35391785
>be a little anon
>dad is an alcoholic who smacks me at random until I get so used to it I develop the ability to dodge
>mom is also an alcoholic and just sleeps all the time or has weird friends over when dad is out of town
>dad one day walks by my room and learns in to shout "Why are you such a freak?"
>scars me forever with that, I know now it isn't true and he was just an asshole drunk but deep down I always feel like I'm some freak of nature that should be kept on a zoo
>he did a lot of other things to bully me, never anything sexual but beat me pretty bad once and always purposely intimidated me so I avoided eye contact with anyone until my mid twenties
>he eventually kicks my mom out who takes me to another state and makes me leave my kitten at the time on the doorstep of a shelter on a cold morning because she didn't want to deal with it on the drive, I still wonder if that kitten survived until someone found it
>the rest of my childhood is just me sitting in front of a PC while my mom drinks wine, abuses opiates, and is basically comatose whenever she isn't at work

It doesn't help my dad sobered up after "losing" me and then found a new wife and adopted her three children and treated them all wonderfully. He took them to Hawaii recently just because and tried to hide it from me. We try to get along now but one of these days when he gets old I'm going to smack the ever living shit out of him and treat him just like he did me. He's never going to see it coming and it'll be so sweet.
>>
>8 years old
>fairly happy kid, good parents, good home
>go down the street to meet some friends
>they're playing with a garden hose
>ask to join them
>they accept of course, we're friends
>go home to change into bathing clothes
>gone for 5-10 minutes
>go back
>they're all gone

>few years later, in the winter
>we're all on a slope, taking turns sledding down
>have fun for hours
>we decide to move on to another slope
>one friend says he forgot his hat on the top of the hill, asks if I can go grab it
>go up, get his hat
>come down, everyone's gone

Most of my growing up is pretty much filled with these kinds of scenarios. I thought I had friends. Maybe I didn't.
>>
>be me 14 years old>
>>
>>35395190
this is the actual saddest one
>>
>cousin calls me into other room
>"I wanna show you something REALLY cool!!!"
>bites my arm as hard as she possibly can
>>
>>35395880
That sounds hot, did you guys fug?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.