[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is eating sweets to not feel shitty bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
Is eating sweets to not feel shitty bad?
>>
File: 1362646-dp_sandwich5_super.png (150KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1362646-dp_sandwich5_super.png
150KB, 400x224px
>>35391284
It's how most people end up on my 600 lb. life. Take that as you will. Just don't overdo it and you'll be fine.
>>
its the equivalent of doing morphine to not feel bad
>>
>>35391439
Except that morphine is unhealthy. Sweets aren't
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1440x1080px
>>35391512
>sweets aren't unhealthy
>>
>>35391512
>Except that morphine is unhealthy. Sweets aren't
t. 400 pound walking pile of lard
>>
>>35391284
Yep. Stop doing it now.
>>
Yes but who cares am I right
>>
if you do it a bit in moderation you will be okay, but if you come to rely on it you will find that it doesn't address the root of your problems and over the long term it will make you unhealthy so you will have additional problems
>>
>>35391548
What do you have against me weighing 400 pounds, bitch? It's not even my fault. My thyroid is all fucked up
>>
>>35391567
Hell yeah you are now lets see that dick
>>
>>35391284
It is considered bad, but who gives a shit? If it they help you get through life then go for it. If you don't mind being fat/developing diabetes then it doesn't matter. We all die eventually
>>
>>35391284
That's what women do. You need more discipline instead
>>
>>35391284
Why not just feel shitty instead? Easier than eating.
>>
>>35391284
If you do it consistently over time, you'll develop a dependence on sugar, sort of like a Pavlov's dogs association. If you eat sugar to feel better when you're sad, then you'll start craving sugar more and more - both quantity and frequency. You'll need more sugar per sitting to get the same effect, and you'll need it more often because you aren't developing good coping strategies to deal with emotional stress. You'll gain weight, and then feel bad about getting fat, and you'll turn to sugar to help you feel better about being fat, which just makes you fatter. It's a vicious cycle.

I've ended up being over 300 lbs by using sweets to handle my emotional problems because I don't know how else to do it. I work out 5 days a week (3 strength, 5 cardio) and am still slowly gaining weight because of how much sugar I eat. If you don't fancy being a fat sad sack of shit, then I implore you not to start emotional eating.
>>
File: 1444412165524-1.jpg (42KB, 547x523px) Image search: [Google]
1444412165524-1.jpg
42KB, 547x523px
>>35391614
not even good bait baka
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.