[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1468554355195[1].jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468554355195[1].jpg
25KB, 400x400px
this spiraled downward quickly edition
>>
File: 1487699742267.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487699742267.png
267KB, 637x360px
>>35390949
>tfw working as a bouncer with school

any of you guys working part time? how did it play on your school?
>>
File: 1356375186744.jpg (81KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1356375186744.jpg
81KB, 640x427px
>>35390949
>Final draft essay due tomorrow
>Haven't started even a rough draft
>Mid-term tomorrow
>Haven't studied at all (I pay attention in class but still)
>9 at night
>Just want it to be spring break already so I can lock myself in my room and play vidya for a week
I don't think I'm cut out for this college thing
>>
>>35390973
Yep, managed pretty well last semester despite my schedule being an absolute fucking mess and going 5 days a week, wasting a lot of gas, and working full time. I go to school 2 days now and barely work 20-30 hour work weeks and I've just given up. I'm doing so fucking bad and have missed every single class for two out of four of my classes because I made a bad impression on the first day.

>>35391003
I want to hang myself
>>
>tfw almost done

It feels breddy gud.
>>
File: pepeNormie.jpg (15KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
pepeNormie.jpg
15KB, 204x247px
LISTEN UP FAGGOTS. WE ARE GOING TO BE FINE.

FAILING YOUR CLASSES? STOP FUCKING FAILING.

DON'T HAVE AN INTERNSHIP? KEEP FUCKING APPLYING?

DIDN'T START YOUR HOMEWORK? DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK.

WE CAN DO THIS GUYS. NO MORE SADNESS. NO MORE DEPRESSION. THERE IS A WAY OUT AND IT STARTS NOW.
>>
ADHD bros! I've been diagnosed and medicated for years, just got put on Adderall for the first time. What should I expect? I've never taken Adderall. Figured this would be the best place to ask
>>
>Have to take a 30 minute online sexual assault course
>don't watch the videos filled with liberals with the most punchable faces
>half ass the test and use my "feelings" to >answer the questions
>pass
I want my fucking 30 minutes back, it's not like I'm going to assault someone or ever be in a situation where sex is involved

>I have to pay the school 30 dollarydoos for this video course or else be placed on hold for next semester
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MAKE IT FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
I couldn't force myself to care in high school and I can't force myself to care now. The only reason that I graduated is because the guidance department liked me enough to fudge my record ad I volunteered for the school a lot. I knew this shit would be a terrible idea but I let my mother manipulate me into it.
>you'll have a great time
>you're smart, you'll do great in classes
>get involved, have fun!
I only leave my room for eating, excreting, showering, lifting, walking in the woods, and class, but even that isn't a given. I can spend a whole weekend only walking to and from the bathroom across the hall. The sole social pleasures I get are from subtly negging my drunken peers at my desk position.
Classes are tedious at best. I can never find it in myself to actually put effort into my work. I have never been able to anything my heart isn't in, and these days my heart just isn't in anything.
>>
>>35391182
ITS EASIER TO GIVE UP OKAY
>>
What's your study/learning tips anons?
>go to the library to study
>read at least 1 chapter everyday
>a week before exam read the powerpoints every night
>start your projects a month in advance, papers are less stressful if you do a paragraph everyday
>go get your papers peer reviewed at the English center
>do additional math problems for more practice or go to the math tutoring center
>get at least 7 hours of sleep
>don't eat junk food everyday
>visit the teachers office if you have any questions during their office hours
>>
i think i want to die i dont know what im doing make it stop stop making me ask questions AND FUCKING USE THE CLASS TIME TO TEACH HOW TO SOLVE THE FUCKING HOMEWORK PROBLEMS YOU FUCKINGS FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35392592
>tfw a youtube video explains complicated stuff better than your professor
>>
>the professor wants to have group discussion every class period all class period instead of having lectures
>end up learning fucking nothing

I want this to stop.
>>
I have an internship at a government office and honestly It makes me glad to know what could be possible after graduation. Office life is super predictable, I get to have fun conversations with my cubemates, and time flies so much faster when you're consistently working. When it hits 5'o clock, I'm not even in much of a hurry to leave because It's fun there and I know I won't be doing anything interesting when I get back to my dorm.
>>
>>35392580
good ones, just doing half of that list would be enough to excel
>>
>>35390973
>being fit/healthy enough to work as a bouncer and STILL failing at life hard enough to land here
lol
>>
>in second year of uni
>mechanical engineering
>hate everything here
>nothing is interesting
>don't know what I'm doing here but continue anyways and suffer through this bullshit I hate because I don't know what else I would do

>was looking forward to spring break but family booked trip to hawaii for the whole week
>i sound like a fucking prick for not looking forward to and being grateful for a hawaii trip but i cherish my breaks where I get to stay in all day, play vidya, watch anime, eat shitty food, and maybe do the same things at a friend's house
>I feel like shit for doing those things while on a trip with my family because I feel like im wasting the time and money they spent on getting us on said trip
>im a piece of shit

Fuck man. I don't want to do anything in life besides the things I like doing, which are definitely not engineering. I am truly happy when I get time to myself indoors and get to watch anime and play vidya without a worry for school or work.

>>35392310
>I only leave my room for eating, excreting, showering, lifting, walking in the woods, and class, but even that isn't a given. I can spend a whole weekend only walking to and from the bathroom across the hall.
>I have never been able to anything my heart isn't in, and these days my heart just isn't in anything.

This is exactly how I feel, too, brother. How the fuck are we supposed to get happy when we're forcing ourselves to do shit we dont want to? And holy shit, what you said about spending the whole weekend only walking to and from the bathroom sounded like myself.

Maybe this will pay off in the end like they say, but I can't see myself working in engineering for decades of my life. Im a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>35392772
I personally do the library and reading 1 chapter from any subject everyday

>tfw you're ahead of the syllabus
>tfw the teacher goes over a lecture and you already know it
these are good feels
>>
>>35390949
I had to drop out of college because my car broke down. I've spent the time since then learning to code and learning New maths. I'm actually way ahead if where I was in classes. I was in precalculus but now I'm doing combinatorics and complex analysis
>>
>>35392475
UNLESS YOU KILL YOURSELF, YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN UP. IF YOU ARE BEING A NEET LITTLE FUCK, YOU WILL SUFFER AND CONTINUE TO SUFFER UNLESS YOU FIGHT BACK.

I'M SICK OF BEING SAD ALL THE TIME FOR YEARS. LETS GO MOTHERFUCKERS.
>>
>>35392877
I live by the mantra that 90 percent of success is just showing up, and that's honestly what works. Doing stuff like showing up to every (every!) class on time and sitting in the front row and not using your phone gives as much of a positive impression to professors as actually working hard on assignments. Why not do the easy part? A professor in my department calls me her star because I show enthusiasm and am always around when she has different events, yes I've never written anything longer than like 3 pages for her classes. All inspiration and no perspiration man.
>>
I love college but spring break is shit. I haven't left my house all week. Fuck this. I wanna go back to school dammit.
>>
File: 1477632149735.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1477632149735.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>35390949
> social psychology essay draft due tmo
> only at 200 of 2000 words on a topic I couldnt give less of a shit about
> so lazy that Id drop the class so I dont have to do it
God I fucking hate this place
>>
So guys how do I tell my parents I'm going to fail this year?
>>
>>35394521
by adding something positive to the story.
Mom, Dad, I wasn't able to finish school but I head out to basic training to become an air force intelligence officer!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.