[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /hitsdogs/ Feels good, man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

Who else here /hitsdogs/
Feels good, man
>>
>>35390864
Le xd ur so funny m8 GAS JEWS LELELELELEL dis goin on front of reddit x3
>>
Might is right. I think I will eat one because I can.
>>
>>35390894
Dog detected
>>
>>35390864
I hot women instead, love beating up my gf and punching her when i get angry.
>>
>>35390864
i do't like dogs but i would never hit one. it's innocent and only acts based on pure instinct so any act of aggression towards you was in their nature and they lack the ability to think about what they're doing.

hitting a person on the other hand...
>>
I'm not a coward. I only hit people.
>>
>>35390977
>not a coward
Dogs have teeth like daggers and necks with the strength of a mans bicep, you idiot
>>
>>35391002
>scared of dogs
Spotted the nu male beta bitch manlet cuck
>>
I throw cats at cars lol
>>
File: 1482238272198.jpg (35KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1482238272198.jpg
35KB, 620x372px
Why? Because it makes you feel like a big man to beat up on something smaller, weaker and dumber than you are?

Literally Chad tier shit.
>>
>>35390894
>he thinks I'm joking

Jdndjdndnfjfjw
>>
>>35391019
>implying I'm scared of dogs
I'm saying dogs could fuck you up equally or worse than a human
>DURRR WHUT IS READIGN COMPREHENSHUUN??
>>
>>35391068
Nope
No emotion involved
Just feels good to hit something sentient that reacts without reprecussion
>>
>>35391129
Yeah, that's the same thing. The worst part is as bad as that is, you're not gonna get any kind of comeuppance, this is just gonna go on with you not knowing what you're doing.
>>
>>35391187
Ok. I genuinely just enjoy dealing pain. It doesn't make me feel big or anything. It has a fighting chance if that makes you feel any better.
>>
>>35391129
Failing to see how it could have no emotion, you're enjoying the reaction from the fact it's a living thing.
y so repressed OP
>>
>>35391287
Do you not see the link between inflicting pain and imposing power over something? You said it yourself it's without repercussions so I doubt there's a fighting chance in there.

Why do people feel the need to do this? To cause violence and misery where it wouldn't be, for the sole purpose of "just cause guis lol"?
>>
>>35391287

If it has a fighting chance why hasn't it killed you yet?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>35391328
The fact that it's smaller and weaker has nothing to do with it. By no emotion I mean I don't derive joy from the feeling of dominance or superiority over the animal, but rather straight from the actual violence.
>>
>>35391068
no thats beta shit.

chad fights those that are stronger he protects the weak and fights the bad/strong. that's a chad quality if a chad is picking on someone weaker then him he's not a true chad thats what beta shits do.
>>
>>35391449

If it's from the actual violence, why dogs? Why not humans?

Are you a pussy?
>>
>>35391458
Chad only protects the females, everything else is fair game.
>>
>>35391418
I don't know. You should ask it. It's had every opportunity to do so
>>35391403
I don't. I should've clarified, repercussions that deal with people finding out about it. The dog has no physical ailments, all of its teeth, four working legs...sounds like a fighting chance to me. I don't know why I enjoy dealing pain, I just do.
>>
>>35391510
I don't like jail.
>>
>>35391542

> It's had every opportunity to do so

Implying dogs can reason.

Confirmed for retarded. Nothing to see here folks.
>>
>>35391561

Want to avoid the repercussions of your actions. That's some straight cuck shit.
>>
I only hit my dog if he bites me while we are fucking.
>>
>>35391577
It's instincts should've kicked in by now, man. Why hasn't it done anything yet, genius?
>>
>>35391596
But these are actions that I don't find morally wrong.
>>
File: 1275519374903.jpg (719KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1275519374903.jpg
719KB, 1440x900px
>>35391641

y-you're serious?
>>
>>35391542
You keep feeling around for reasons to justify yourself but it all boils down to you really don't know what you're doing and wanting cheap kicks. Dogs are smart enough to think about these things and will either resent you or itself for thinking it did something wrong, it's like beating a child.

You aren't even enjoying violence properly, violence is means to an end and you're wasting it on a poor creature just like you that doesn't deserve it. It's just such a sad picture because everyone in it has no critical thinking and will be stuck in it for as long as it goes, all without reason or purpose.
>>
>>35391690
Do dogs usually just lie down and take beatings? You tell me.
>>
File: 1275517950374.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1275517950374.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>35391716

yes..they do, it's an animal that doesn't reason.

Please tell me you're fucking with me anon.
>>
>>35391716
Gunna chime in here and say they do sometimes because they have no reasoning behind what you're doing and are generally domesticated to rely on people:
>>35391715
Pointed out here.
>>
>>35391715
I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm sadistic and this is what I do. I guess you could call it cheap kicks. I couldn't care less if it's justified or not, and I really don't care about how the dog feels.

Violence doesnt have a limit, it's not something you can waste.
>>
>>35391748
I dont think that's quite right
>>35391787
It takes a bond for a dog to be loyal and never fight back against you no matter what. There was never a bond established between the dog and I.
>>
>>35391856
No, not it doesn't. Domesticated animals are generally submissive because they rely on humans. They literally tested this with breeding foxes and avoidance/aggression in the animal became almost non-existent compared to their wild counterparts.
>>
>>35391856

Aright anon, I give up. This all makes sense now.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>35391824
Were you abused in any way during your childhood? Any serious trauma? Did your parents stay together?

Serious questions, anon. While your sick ass is here we might as well do some research.
>>
File: 1275518182305.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1275518182305.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>35391939

forgot muh picture
>>
>>35391824
I see there's no saving you then, you can't argue against someone's point of view like that.

It's just such a sad example of the things we do to feel like we're in control of something, like there's reasons for the things we do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YDhY3pucLg
>>
>>35391895
Dogs will literally growl, snap, and bite at you if you so much as even try and takes its bone or pester it too much. You can't convince me dogs just lie down and take beatings.
>>
>>35391941
Nope. Parents fought verbally and I was tore away from my father after a separation though.
>>
>>35392011
Sure, some of them have a breaking point. Some lower than others. Regardless, the upper hand is yours that's the point made here already.
Whatever man, I'm not gunna preach anymore at you.
>>
>>35392011
What the fuck are you trying to point out? That since the dog doesn't fight back it's fine with what's going on? It means it's been broken, it knows it has no escape and simply submits to get it over with because it's completely powerless.

But then you wouldn't really care about that would you.
>>
>>35392044
So no physical trauma? Nothing at the hands of your classmates? You've never received a particularly vicious beating that scarred you mentally?

Also don't you know the FBI is tracking animal abuse? Pretty huge red flag, anon.
>>
>>35392082
I'm pointing out the dog has isn't helpless and it isn't too weak to fight back after someone argued that it didn't have any ability to do so. How do you know so much about the dog anyway? how do you know it's broken?

I'll never understand why people would favor a dog over a human when it comes to sentiment.
>>
>>35392176
holy shit

do you even realize how delusional you are?
>>
>>35391661
You're a fucking loser. Like, I know you're just going to think "Haha normie numale is just offended. In the end none of this matters, so I don't feel guilty doing whatever". But consider the fact that you think hurting sentient things are cool, and you post it on /r9k/ to see if they'll give a shit.

OP, you're lonely, but this isn't going to help. Abusing animals is really stupid. That dog doesn't know why you're doing what you're doing. If it's an animal that's loyal to you, then the only thing that stands between that dog biting you and fucking you up is its loyalty. That dog loves you, and you treat it like shit because you're on the spectrum. You don't consider it morally wrong because you are literally actually partially retarded. I hope one day when you're kicking your dog around you have an existential crisis. I don't give a fuck about the dog, but if you're personally attacking it for no other reason than you want to feel like you're dominating it, then you are actually a loser. Like, you think people think you're a pussy for beating up a dog. No, you're a pussy because you reap satisfaction from attacking a sentient being because you know it likely isn't gonna hurt you.

Seriously stop hurting things and get help, or kill yourself.
>>
>>35392176

This guy is seriously trying to rationalize that the dog can fight back.

Do you really believe this anon? Are you that delusional?

I bet it makes you feel terrible to even think of the fact that you might be wrong about that. You obviously can't admit it.

I feel worse for you than the dog.
>>
Fuck yeah OP, fuck those filthy loud normie animals
>>
>>35392176
>favor a dog over a human

No idiot. You're fighting a sentient being. It's not intelligent. It's a dog. Dogs evolved beside humans, and came to rely on us. You're taking advantage of that by abusing an animal that thinks you're there to help it survive.

You are a piece of shit. That's all there is to it. Yeah, I know there's a lot of autism here on /r9k/, but that you are conducting the mental gymnastics to justify your disfunctional ethical system you have cultivated over your uneventful and unremarkable shitty life just goes to show that you are ACTUALLY useless.

Go away faggot.
>>
>>35392176

hurr durr the dog doesn't mind because it doesn't do anything about it.

>autism the thread.
>>
>>35392176
You obviously don't understand how dogs think. It's scared of you, and it respects you put of fear, that's why it's not attacking you. Just because something has the capability to defend itself, doesn't mean it's okay to abuse it. If that logic were true, then we'd have a dystopia. In fact I doubt you care, you're just trying to justify the unjustifiable. Go to hell you sick human being, I'd take the dog over your ass any day of the week.
>>
File: 1484193661311.jpg (49KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1484193661311.jpg
49KB, 600x446px
>tfw actually beat my gf and make her cry

Anyone else? I take my anger out on her, then apologize and still get sex.
>>
>>35391824
You're real edgy, well, while you're beating puppies I'm gonna fuck my girlfriend and make her feel pain for a few weeks. (Obviously you wouldn't know this feel)
>>
>>35390864
>just hitting them
Get on my level senpai

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-baiting
>>
>>35392804
How's this for eggy?????!
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.