[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE reason why 90% of fetuses found to be male in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1467380453255.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467380453255.png
2MB, 1280x960px
Give me ONE reason why 90% of fetuses found to be male in the womb shouldn't be aborted

Seriously. The world would undeniably be a better place.

The only male children who should be allowed into the world are those from strong genetic lines. If women want to have children they should go to a breeding facility to get fertilized
>>
>>35390643
Why abort what can later be ground up for food?
>>
Because I agree with you 100% but have a cuck fetish.
>>
>>35390643
Your idea is beyond retarded, because it would be so fucking impossible to execute. It's just so unbelievably stupid. There is no way you could ever pull it off in practice, or even close.
>>
I agree. I hate myself
>>
>>35391005
Chinacucks killed all their women.
>>
>>35390643

>Wanting more females

Wow this is either bait or an autistic person. Honestly a coin flip.
>>
>>35391025
Good example, they actually put some considerable effort into that and it's barely noticeable.
>>
I think there should be consent permits for men. If you don't have a permit it's rape, no matter how much she claims to have wanted it, and the perpetrator will be hanged publicly as an example. Sodomy requires both men to have a permit. Consent permits can be obtained by first assessing genetic fitness (e.g. no inheritable conditions, strong immune system, sufficient height;) following that there will be mental examinations (e.g. no mental disorders or disabilities, no excessive aggression.) After all of that the lucky man will be entered into a lottery to receive a permit.

After a man receives a permit he may be called into various fertilization centered where women may come as they wish for either pleasure or breeding and have their pick of man assuming he is not currently "busy." During sex there will be a referee to make sure the man is doing nothing that will displease the woman, and if he does do something he will be executed by public hanging regardless of what the woman says. Permits only last three months and an application must be submitted for another chance at the lottery assuming the man still qualifies.

The men will not raise the children, nor will a lesser man be put into the role of a caretaker. Men will pay a special additional tax to support the nation's children, a collective child support if you will.

I want this because I want normies to feel my pain and this might just be enough to shut up feminists.

>>35390945
Use the fetuses for food, dummy.
>>
>>35391185
>it's barely noticeable
You know it's a big social crisis there right? There are a shit ton of people there who will never even have gfs and have given up on life. Women get the choice for the best men and now control everything since they can choose any guy they want or doom them to a forever alone life. They're spoiled as fuck and the betafags are an extreme large part of the population.
>>
>>35391304
Send lonely Japanese girls over so they can know what it's like to have a man look at you with desire and not an anime girl on his phone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.