[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is only for tired oldfags.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1459698472196.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1459698472196.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
This thread is only for tired oldfags.
>>
>>35389967
I'm a newfag of 2012 here to ruin your shit.
>>
>>35390014
That's fine. At least you've been here a couple years. The average poster has probably been here 1, maybe 2 years. I feel like most people from my time have moved on.
>>
>>35390033
they probably have or don't post here they probably post on /lit/ or /math/ or /o/ places where the smart fucks go.
>>
>>35390114
That's assuming they like those topics, but they're fairly recent boards. I can simply never shake the feeling that everyone moved on somewhere else and I got stuck here, you know?
>>
>>35390162
How old is old? I came in the day of puddi, judge as you will
>>
>>35390538
I've been lurking since 2005 but only became active since 2006. The site's changed a lot since then. Some things sort of change, like boogeymen and taboo sites but it's mostly dictated by the user base.
>>
turned 25 today

had to remind my dad to say happy birthday

time marches on
>>
I don't really drink anymore but to his honor I might have one. How are yall ? What do you have on draft ? Let's raise a glass to the ol bar keep. May he continue in our memories.
>>
>>35390593
Was newgrounds ever a boogeyman?
I remember 4channers shitting up the place back in the day, when I checked it out I thought it was illegal and noped out
>>
>>35390817
My personal boogeyman was the deepweb, I noped out years ago after the government illegally ate the silk road and took all the money

I got Tor set up but I'm not sure I ever went anywhere because I was paranoid it wasn't set up right and they'd catch me and put me on a list
>>
File: meta feels.jpg (261KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
meta feels.jpg
261KB, 800x609px
>>35389967

2009 checking in

/b/ mostly. One day I just woke up couldn't relate to it anymore. Used to love the frenetic, nihilism. Still do, I guess I'm just getting older. It's a little more difficult to shrug off the expectations and norms that push on you when you're in your late 20's. I want to believe in /b/, but I don't have the spirit anymore. R9k is an easier, more comfy place to be.

Nihlism isn't easy when you get old. It takes work. Someday I'd like to get back to /b/. But it gets lonely and realizing you're gonna die alone is different than what I thought it would feel like when I was 19.
>>
2004 NEET checking in. I don't necessarily want to talk, but I didn't want to leave OP hanging.
>>
>wasted 2013-2014 of being in /b/
So many stuff I missed out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.