[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, why don't you go to the gym?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1385318217760.jpg (59KB, 496x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385318217760.jpg
59KB, 496x720px
Fembots, why don't you go to the gym?
>>
>>35389840
too much effort just to take a selfie
>>
Most girls I know don't go to the gym and are cute beyond imagination. My friends say I have low standards and I'd probably agree with them.

As a guy I think most girls don't go to the gym because other than keeping a slim body, you don't have much else to improve on besides your ass. But as a professional autist, I get mad when I see grills at the gym just to work on their ass. Just hogging the squat rack. I sound gay as fuck but it just upsets me for some reason.

It's always good to stay in shape, but I'd say females nowadays don't need to go to the gym as much as males do.
>>
>>35389840
wtf is she wearing
>>
>>35389840
there are people there
>>
>>35389840
I would love to smash in Angie's face with a cinder block
>>
>>35389990
too much, in my own opinion
>>
>>35389907

We get it, you like fat chicks who can't run, lift, or do...anything without huffing and puffing ten seconds later.

The rest of the human race? We like women who can actually keep up with us.

But you can have the fat chicks. Thanks, actually.
>>
>>35389840
Because I'm chubby and I don't want the Stacy's to make fun of me >~<
>>
>>35389990
sports bra and booty shorts
>>
Anyone who has even stepped foot in a gym is a neurotypical and needs to get the fuck off /r9k/. What's the obsession with wanting to look like everyone else? You really think being Muscly Guy #242363463575 is going to improve your chances? Fucking dimwits, try lifting open a book.
>>
>>35390111

You must be a female or a chad. I think you have a hard time understanding what turns on most guys, especially if they've been deprived of intimately physical contact. If you want me to give you photo examples of whom I consider attractive, I could do that.

Right now you sound insecure as fuck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.