[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: black.jpg (9KB, 958x564px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
9KB, 958x564px
I won't be graduating high school more than likely, I have all F's, so I can't enlist cause I need a diploma, fuck this shit. I can't even comprehend the chaos and unpredictability that is life.I want to do something with my life. I've considered hitchhiking across the U.S. but what after that? I want to live, not a happy, but memorable life. I don't know how half you guys sit on the computer everyday and make no progress, I would end my life if I lived like that. I have the skills to set up a cabin somewhere and just live but I don't know where I would go. I don't like having these thoughts. My shit is spiraling quickly and I need some life plans from anon. Please.
>>
you can get your GED pretty easily if you at least paid attention in middle school
>>
I had a whole post grilling you typed out OP but I decided not to post it cause I felt bad. It was pretty good too I must say
>>
>>35389659
Thanks for the reply. See I have little fucking idea on how that works, is that like a diploma equivalent and whats the difference age wise?
>>
>>35389762
aw shit, thanks.
>>
>>35389771
It's a dipolma equivalent, difference is it's super easy to get. My GPA in highschool was 0.2 when I dropped out, but I earned it with HONORS. No way your GPA was less than mine, so you can easily do it.
>>
>>35389771
>is that like a diploma equivalent

basically, pretty much any job / school you apply for or military will ask "highschool / GED?" It's a General Education Degree, just means you may have fucked around in school but aren't a complete moron. I dropped out my first week or 12th grade and had my GED within 2 months
>>
>>35389602
become a hobo op and live the free life
>>
you are fucked

get your head out of your ass and get your GED or you will have no chance of any kind of life

if your mental heath is a problem tell your parents or teachers and get the help you need

the work is not too hard. if you can write sentences coherently like that you can get a high school diploma, literal retards do it.
>>
>>35389823
What this anon said, you also have to remember they lowered the requirements AGAIN this year. The science, history and language arts is almost all english comprehension. The math portion was middle school stuff. If you can get like 60% of the questions right you'll pass and get your GED and that'll be almost the same thing as a diploma in the eyes of the military. You'll just have to score a bit higher
>>
>>35389850
really thinking about it right now, thanks
>>
>>35389880
If you have a GED you have to have college credits as well to enlist in the military now.
>>
>>35389880
So where do I get a GED and how old do I have to be to do it.
>>
>>35389892
if you do be well supplied though and buy a gun or a knife for protection from those other nasty ass hobos that'll try to steal your shit
>>
File: 1458293970084.png (577KB, 901x889px) Image search: [Google]
1458293970084.png
577KB, 901x889px
>>35389880
>tfw they lower the bar for blacks and spics and just make it a formality for the white man
>>
>>35389915
Not true, I'm enlisting in the airforce and I only have my GED.

>>35389930
Community college, you can get it when you're 16 if you're underage.
>>
>>35389930
I got mine at 17, just google "get GED in *your city*" and look. It should cost a little money like 30-50$ to do it aswell and there's practice courses you can take if you feel you aren't ready
>>
>>35389933
way ahead of ya man
>>
1 - underage b& gtfo
2 - why do you have all F's
3 - u can build a cabin?
>>
>>35389955
So could I get my GED whilst attending school because the minimum drop out age at my school is 17 I think
>>
>>35389955
I guess they changed it since I joined, they were downsizing and wasn't letting as much retards in like in the past.
>>
>>35389992
I don't even know why I have all F's man, and the people with good grades are total retards that have zero common sense and unironically talk like black people (spoiler, there all white)
>>
Trying to get my shit together and you guys helped, thank you.
>>
>>35390046
Don't say whilst. No one says whilst. This isn't medieval times.
>>
>>35390328
But can I get it while attending high school?
>>
File: 1470738706507.png (37KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1470738706507.png
37KB, 560x407px
stop reading into the wild kid
>>
>>35390088

well theyve probably graduated and you havent. seriously get your diploma you fucking retard i cannot believe someone who couldnt even pass highschool thinks they can look down at anyone. you are worthless to every institution
>>
>>35390358
The fucks that supposed to mean
>>
>>35390381
I have finished high school and neither have they Jesus fuck
>>
>>35390345
No, sorry I'm the anon you replied too but was busy. You'll have to drop out, talk to your counselor at school about it.
>>
>>35390416
*haven't
look man, I'm not trying to talk them down I'm just making factual observations,
>>
File: GED scores.png (30KB, 1175x257px) Image search: [Google]
GED scores.png
30KB, 1175x257px
If you want to play it safe OP, go to the official site (GED.com) and take the practice tests. They cost a few dollars, but if you can pass them then you can pass the GED. Then show the scores to your counselor and go take them at a community college, pic related are my scores (you need a 145 to pass) and my GPA was 0.2 in highschool and I dropped out at 16.
>>
>>35390434
Thank you, seriously.
>>
>>35390471
No problem anon, take what I said here and do it. I was in your exact circumstances I'm not fucking kidding, there's no way you're dumber than me. You can easily do it, so do it. It's pretty much a cheat way to not totally fail in life
>>35390471
>>
>>35390416
you have serious doubts about finishing it and you are already attaching to the delusion of being a self sufficient wilderness survivor. Get some help there is probably some kind of support network at your school to help you if not do your courses online. Bring down your ego a bit you are not better than anyone and not graduating highschool will cement that
>>
>>35389812
How to fuck do you manage a 0.2 GPA

You have to TRY and get that
>>
File: 1486684350824.jpg (68KB, 796x541px) Image search: [Google]
1486684350824.jpg
68KB, 796x541px
bait thread

you literally had to skip everyday to fail high school and you can't do that because police come and say why this nigga not here no child left behind faggot
>>
>>35389602
OP can I ask where you live?

Honestly my advice to you is just lie about getting your diploma, and start taking classes at a community college.
>>
>>35390554
I actually went a place called "New Day Treatment Center" because I missed 13 days of school. motherfucking 13 days. I met a dude who didn't go to school for 6 months before someone noticed and some dude that brought a gun to school. And I think I have a 3% in my math class right now and a 100% in my World History class. wtf.
>>
File: stats.jpg (38KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
stats.jpg
38KB, 303x311px
>>35390549
I gave up on school after a fairly traumatic childhood incident, back in elementary school. After that I slept in class, skipped school for months at a time and did just about anything. I don't believe I even did a test let alone fail it, I wouldn't have gotten a 0.2 if one of my teachers didn't feel pity and gave me a passing grade in her class. So yes, OP even you can succeed if you put in a little bit of effort. I never passed a middle school class either, but the type of shit on the GED is common sense.
>>
>>35390567
good ol' Missoruh
>>
>>35390646
AND I'm going to MEPS tomorrow morning to join the airforce, so honestly you have no fuckin excuse kiddo. If you want to enlist here's your path there
>>
>>35390678
Thanks man, trying not to be homeless in a few years haha
>>
File: 1464747777085.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1464747777085.png
276KB, 424x412px
>>35390677
>good ol' Missoruh

oh ok, I live in Cali, I don't know shit about the CC system over there

here in cali, when I needed to take classes at a CC over summer from uni, all I did was walk into the administration building and fill out some online application. I was a student in like 30 minutes. They didn't check high school diploma or any shit like that.

So you could probably just enroll in a CC without any proof you ever went to high school. Just say you graduated from the HS you dropped out of.

If you want me to tutor you on something OP I could probably help you

I'm willing to help straggling robots desu
>>
>>35390772
No shit, really? That's awesome. How could I get in contact with you?
>>
File: 1469057293784.gif (105KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1469057293784.gif
105KB, 500x627px
>>35390803
>No shit, really? That's awesome. How could I get in contact with you?
post contact

yeah I could probably help you on essays, any math you would do, probably most shit desu
>>
>not being able to pass high school

I was a retard who didnt do any homework and smoked weed and got drunk every single day of my junior and senior years and I still passed with As and Bs.

A dude I work with missed 130 out of 180 days of his senior year and he still passed with straight C's

What the fuck are you doing nigger? How serious are you about doing something with your life if you are not even attempting the most basic entry level aspect of it all?

Its only march, if you actually work hard as fuck you can bring your grades up to passing. Life is only going to get more fucked up after high school, high school is literally baby mode.
>>
>>35390870
[email protected]
>>
>>35390947
That second thing is bullshit, no way your friend missed 72% of school and managed to get C's
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.