[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Siblings teasing you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
3KB, 199x199px
>mfw sis bumps against you with her ass
>mfw sis sits right next to you in skimpy clothes
>mfw sis ALWAYS gets in the pool with you
>mfw she always finds some reason to get something from the bathroom when you're showering.

How do I approach this without poor end results.
>>
>>35389497
Be a good brother, give her a hug, and tell her you love her.
How old is she?
>>
>older sister constantly teases me
>never sexual experiments with me

Fuck, isn't that like a responsibility the older sibling has? If I had a little sister you can be damn sure I'd be all up on that.
>>
>>35389547
She's 17. Just had her birthday yesterday.
>>
>>35389647
Does she know how to drive? If not, you should teach her.
>>
>tfw only child
Doomed to be a robot since the beginning of time.
>>
File: IMG_4337.jpg (54KB, 659x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4337.jpg
54KB, 659x655px
>>35389497
don't let these filthy incest obsessed degenerates tempt you OP. if you really dont like it, tell her kindly to fuck off, or you could just make subtle signals you don't like it like getting up when she sits next to you and leaving the pool when she comes in
>>
>>35389497
>Wait til she is preoccupied
>strip naked
>Charge at her
>Pounce on her
>Scream "is this is what you want?" and "you did this to me"
>Tear her clothes off
>Rape
>>
>>35389497
hnnng
>tfw have 2 older sisters but they're like 6-7 years older than me so I never got to experience this
>tfw no sister close in age
>>
>>35389766
Good advice, already taken.
It's getting out of hand, friend.
>>
File: image.png (504KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504KB, 2000x1125px
>>35389615
Same

I actually asked her for a handjob quite nicely and she weirded out and told me "you do it, like this" while motioning her arm. She seemed sad.
>>
File: ME.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ME.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
>tfw Iittle sister is taller than me
>>
>>35389497
have you tried realizing that she's your sister and comfortable with you? they don't always want to fuck you man.
>>
>>35389766
And then there's this faggit
>>
>>35390807
I think I'd know the difference between comfortable and comfortable against your dick.
>>
>>35389985
Nigger, you need Jesus
>>
File: 1487578071072.jpg (138KB, 850x888px) Image search: [Google]
1487578071072.jpg
138KB, 850x888px
>>35389497
>Tfw I have a 22 year old sister,
>She likes like a Loli and has come onto me before because she knows I like lolis,
>First of all she's way to old to be acting like that so it just pisses me off, she's 5'7, has bad acne, shit colored eyes and hair
>She repulses me and disgustes me greatly,
>In my book to be a Loli she or he would have to be at least 4 years younger than me, "she's 4 years older then me so that's another reason she's so disgusting", 5'4 and under, very thicc or very skinny, has no acne what so ever, and god like facial features 7 and up.
>I swear to god if she starts her shit with me again I'm gonna beat the shit out of her like the disgusting pig she is.
>>
>>35392258
Maybe instead of beating her up you should tell her you love her and thank her for not calling the cops on you
>>
>>35392297
Nah I hate that bitch and last time she almost started a fight with me, she deserves to have her ass kicked.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.