[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, what should you do if a girl says that you are attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: poot.jpg (13KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
poot.jpg
13KB, 336x280px
This happened to me just now and i desperately need to know my next move - this could be my ticket to escape.

hurry please?
>>
make plans, invite her somewhere
>>
File: 1475252830089.jpg (12KB, 236x229px) Image search: [Google]
1475252830089.jpg
12KB, 236x229px
>tfw girl says Im really attractive and that I probably have alot of pussy
>tfw I only like her
>tfw I invited her to do something
>tfw she stops answering and 2 days later says she was busy but doesnt talk about the meet
>tfw I got rejected
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw 22

What the fuck is wrong with women
>>
>>35389451
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw 22
>tfw no woman had ever been attracted to me before
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMIE SCUM! REEEEEEE
>>
File: americans-1.jpg (37KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
americans-1.jpg
37KB, 635x423px
>be me
>be at a city-specific scholarship meeting at uni
>cute Uzbek girl from my hs is there, she is a year younger than me
>she developed quite a bit since HS, looks a bit like pic related (Annet Mahendru if anyone is wondering)
>I used to look really disheveled and Aushwitz-mode in high school, so i made an improvement in uni where I ate a bit more and got a haircut, started wearing nicer clothes
>she goes up to me and says as seductively as possible "ooo anon you look gooood!"
>in public so idk what to do
>"oh my god." *try to make myself look surprised" "thank you! You look good yourself!"
>we both smile at each other
>part ways and don't talk

Sometimes I see her in my college house and she always gives me a seductive smile. I'm too fucking autistic and I need to get laid so I don't become fucking Dumbledore. DONT MAKE THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKE I MADE.

HIT ON HER. FOR GODS SAKES JUST FUCKING SAY SOMETHING CHEESY.
>>
>>35389451
>probably have a lot of pussy
why do bitches say this? it's not true so what am i doing wrong
>>
File: anger.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
19KB, 724x552px
>>35389451
>anon, you're a great guy, I'm sure you'll find someone out there!
>b-but you wouldn't want to date me, I'm not good enough for you!
I've been told this by five different girls. It's fucking bullshit. Why can't they just state that they find me unattractive so I can move on.
>>
>>35389789
3 different girls already asked me if Im gay because I never had a girlfriend. Parents dont even talk about that anymore

And the one time I get the courage to ask a girl out, she doesnt even say no. She stops answering. I would prefer a simple "no, I dont want to go out with you, fucking retard" than this shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.