[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escaped NEETdom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 5C-su2e4.jpg (32KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
5C-su2e4.jpg
32KB, 383x383px
I did it robots. I got a job paying $19.25 an hour.

I am extremely proud of myself for not letting autism get the better of me in the interview. Before this, I was a NEET because no college degree and anywhere I could get a job was basically minimum wage.
>>
Just don't reveal your powerlevel at work, I made that mistake and made fun of a tranny client to a co-worker and said "did you see that faggot who came in earlier?", ended up being a SJW cuck who called me sexist, transphobic and said he will 'educate' me. I kept quiet and thankfully moved jobs to a better one, was awkward after that since small office.
>>
File: funnytwittermeme.jpg (516KB, 1560x844px) Image search: [Google]
funnytwittermeme.jpg
516KB, 1560x844px
i don't care if you have a work can you do this ?
>>
>>35389191
>faggot
in literally no workplace would this be okay

you're an idiot
>>
>>35389238
see, that's the problem of being a NEET for all those years beforehand, people on here use the word faggot freely and due to autism I kind of just don't think before I speak.
>>
>>35389238
I call people faggot and motherfucker all day long.

Granted I'm a mechanic but still, you're fucking wrong.
>>
>>35389191
Yeah I have to be really careful. This is the opportunity of a lifetime for me.

>>35389205
I probably wont be able to game anymore, and might have to resort to some normie tier mobile apps for entertainment.
>>
>>35389282
you insult customers behind their backs? it's different as banter between employees.
>>
File: kelenken-size.jpg (81KB, 508x356px) Image search: [Google]
kelenken-size.jpg
81KB, 508x356px
tfw despite spaghetting in interview after interview, eventually you learn to play the social game and now have a secure financial future.

tfw you still browse r9k
>>
>>35389136
What kind of job? desu
>>
>>35389303
If the customer was rude to me or being a particular pain the ass for ridiculous reasons, then yes I insult them for being rude or wasting my time or some combination in between. You act like insulting customers is a rare thing. It's not. Don't be a prick to employees of an establishment.
>>
>>35389238
It's ok where I work, but then I do work with a bunch of old blue-collar labourers. It's pretty sweet
>>
>>35389136
Congrats my dude. What type of work is it?
>>
>>35389136
you are paying 19.25/hour to work?
>>
>>35391291
the ultimate wagecuck gets up early in the morning to pay other people wages and watch them live their lives, akin to an elderly woman feeding the pigeons breadcrumbs.
>>
>>35391379
Accountant? That seems low
AP/AR/payroll stuff? Seems high
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.