[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might finally do it, I think I might ask a girl out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1454039398007.jpg (67KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1454039398007.jpg
67KB, 680x591px
I think I might finally do it, I think I might ask a girl out for the first time in my 20 years of existence. The small, shy, and really cute girl in my chem lab who has insisted on being my lab partner and sitting next to me has only ever been very nice to me and laughed at all of my jokes. She dress modestly, (not like a typical roastie) speaks very softly and has a beautiful smile.

I think im gunna make it bro's, I've never had a girl at college be nice to me like she has. I think I might ask her to go get tendies at my favorite restaurant a couple miles away. Is this a good idea? Any tips for a KV about to ask a girl out?
>>
How the fuck do people ask girls out??? Especially if you don't hang out with them regularly. Otherwise, I could see a path.

Do you just "wanna get coffee"?
>>
>hehe anon, i was just pretending to like you so you would do my schoolwork.
>what i really want is chads big hard dick.
>>
>>35389108
>>35389470
You guys are dicks, holy fuck.
>>
>>35388746

Just casually ask for her number when you're about to leave class. You might want to get to know her a little bit better through texting before you ask her on a date because shy girls sometimes say no when you put them on the spot (even if they want to date you.)
>>
She will break your heart when she finds someone she sees as better than you.
I don't doubt you're a great guy, OP, but I can guarantee she's a cunt (I know it hurts to say it about her) and she'll drop you in an instant if she sees someone who she perceives as better.
>>
She's probably getting spitroasted at this very moment.
But you should still ask her out, just on the .01% chance she's not
>>
>>35389640
This OP, all women are whores. So just fuck one thats honest about it.
>>
>>35389640
please define spitroasted
>>
i like to think that every post of r9k is an attempt to make me laugh

holy :')
>>
>>35388746
forgot: be very casual, dont make it a serious proposition, look her in her eyes and ask her if she wants to hang out with you sometime? then pull your phone out and get her number

DONT BE REAL SERIOUS AND DONT MAKE IT LIKE A FUCKING MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

be real chill, preferably have no one else hear this exchange

maybe do this on the way out of class
>>
File: OP's girl.jpg (449KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
OP's girl.jpg
449KB, 1024x576px
>>35389726
One end of the spit is a man, other end of the spit is another man
>>
File: 1452962136401.jpg (30KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1452962136401.jpg
30KB, 400x387px
>>35389108
I literally have no idea, im just gunna wait for a moment that seems natural. I gotta over played it when I said "date" ill just ask if she wants to go get something to eat after class one day
>>35389509
yeah but I dont think it will be easy to get her number unless I have a reason to ask. Trust me I've been running every scenario through my head and I cant think of anything yet
>>35389786
What I planned on doing, I've been trying real fuckin hard to not act extra and pretend to be someone im not to lead her to believe my personality is different then when we are in class. Supprisingly its been working out well and she even moved her seat so no she is directly beside me instead of across from me. Maybe my day regardless of how pathetic it may seem
>>35389470
>>35389570
>>35389640
>>35389682
If there is one thing I am good at doing its spoting a roasty. No matter how physicly atractive a girl is as soon as she opens her mouth I can just tell shes a fucking roasty bitch. This girl from what i've seen is nothing like that. Shes very quite, doesnt attempt to draw attention to herself in any way, and dresses like a normal person and not a vapid whore. I mean yeah sure she could be a slut but from what I know about her now I would find that to be very unlikely.
>>
>>35390800
You're a fucking normie, get the fuck out. Enjoy your tart while she's yours.
>>
>>35391023
In the sense that I can hold a conversation with the opposite sex? I guess so but I dont enjoy doing it. I dont need to justify why im a "robot" to you faggot. Im a kissles 20 year old virgin who spends all of his free time in his room shit posting and jerking off so pls fuck off. This is the first girl that has ever has showed what I percieve as a slight interest in me. If that pisses you off then I think you unironically have autism
>>
>>35391247
You sound like a real catch.
>>
>>35391306
Thanks, if all goes well I can divert my time in my room to hanging out with her :)
>>
>>35390800
>and she even moved her seat
That's so heart warming. I love when girls do things like that. Ask her out, I guarantee she'll say yes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.