[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do homosexual men hate women so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: hztn4lblm7ky.jpg (43KB, 750x426px) Image search: [Google]
hztn4lblm7ky.jpg
43KB, 750x426px
Why do homosexual men hate women so much?
>>
>>35387969
obviously because they dont need em
>>
>>35387969
If there's one person who ashames the gay community, it's this man. I can't avoid but feel nauseated when I'm reminded that I share the rainbow with him.
I wonder if he truly believes that he would be welcome in the demographics that he appeals to with his demagogue polemicist xenophobic sexist speech... I wonder if he truly is delusional enough to fail at realizing that the people who share his points of view would burn him at the stake for being a faggot.
>>
>>35388054
Is this a serious post? He's like the one good faggot
>>
milo is a narcissist that has used his talents for articulation and oration to build a following that feeds his ego to the extent that he thinks he deserves
>>
>>35388085

you only think he's "good" because he tells you what you want to hear and validates your belief that your a victim of abuse from liberalism and feminists
>>
>>35388054
considering the people he caters to comes to support him, why wouldn't he believe to be welcomed by them?
>>
>>35388116
>you only like him because he tells the truth

no shit
>>
>>35388148

yes, continue to complain on the internet about how unfair society has been towards you, you're totally right and entitled. while you do that, i'll continue to progress my life and reap the fruits of my efforts
>>
>>35388085
That's because your views are corrupted by prejudice.
>>35388124
> Support
Not really. That's why I say "if given the chance". I grew up around people who would support a reactionary faggot,and around faggots who thought they had their support.
His followers think of him as a "less disgusting than usual" gay. Still, given their way,his Very existence and basic equality rights would be denied.
>>
>>35387969
A lot of gay men are upset over the fact that women get heterosexual men.

For most gay men a straight guy is the sexiest thing there is. They wish straight men were gay and feel like heterosexual women do not deserve them.
>>
>>35388148
> I am right and my opinions are facts
Sure, jam.
>>
>>35388195
it worked for women.
>>
>>35388246

i'm sure it'll work for too champ :)
>>
Who gives a shit what a pedophile apologist has to say
>>
God I love Milo. As a gay man, I'm proud to know that there is a man I can look up to that isn't some fucked up tranny.
He shows that most gay men aren't fairy fucks, and I'm saddened that he was so quickly swarmed by bringing up a sad perverse truth of our community. But he should've known straight people wouldn't understand.
>>
>>35388195
>continue to complain on the internet about how unfair society has been towards you, you're totally right and entitled

Which is totally different from modern day liberals..
>>
>>35388242
>want somebody just because they can't have them
Jesus gays really are like women
>>
>>35388222
>Not really.
that's just silly. the only reason he's relevant is because of the massive support people on the right give him. it upsets liberals to no end that not everyone on the right is some sort of neo-nazi despite them using that label tirelessly
>>
>>35388288

milo is pretty effeminate senpai(family)
>>
>>35388124
>support

Milo is a coal burning, jew, faggot. But he's been useful. The moment he stops being useful is when he has burned his last bridge
>>
>>35388195
>there is literally nothing wrong with society
Fuck off if your life is so great you cant see there are problems that need fixing.
>>
>>35388308

i don't scapegoat my problems onto women for not having sex with me
>>
>>35388323
Except that faggots don't care if women don't have sex with them. That's why they're faggots. Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1467164863455.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467164863455.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>35388148
this is for you

origanimi
>>
>>35388085
He's playing you u fucking idiot

He's a money grubbing swindler oppertunist
>>
>>35388323
>le strawman
My favourite meme.
>>
>>35388288
You disgust us.
>>
>>35388347

i've stat d in this thread that milo is saying what people want him to say to feed his ego.

>>35388367

not an argument
>>
>>35388365
I'm not. Turns out not every robot is a bigot.
>>
>>35388359
are you being ironic on purpose?
>>
>>35388388
we get it, you're a feminist.
>>
File: 1488934748197.png (203KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488934748197.png
203KB, 900x1000px
Because most (at least in the US) women are entitled bitches who care more about money and themselves than anything.
>>
>>35388288
>He shows that most gay men aren't fairy fucks
He is very clearly a massive poof. If he's your definition of a masculine fag then god help you all.
>>
>>35388305
Milo just plays that up. when he's trying to be serious, he's much less of a queen. look at what he was and looked like in the past especially
>>
>>35388409

still not an argument lol
>>
>>35388388
>say thing which isn't an argument
>someone points out it wasn't an argument
>you respond that them pointing out your lack of argument isn't an argument
are you retarded?
>>
File: 1488931206616.jpg (124KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1488931206616.jpg
124KB, 1440x810px
>>35387969
Gays see the worst of women because all women want "a gay friend" and expect them to ne some feminine, catty man who has an attitude. Partially its because of the whole "women and men can be friends!!" thing but thats a different story.

Gay men are still men, they witness how backstabbing women are to men and others around them, how they take advantage of anything and can be so quick to judge/disown others. Of course most women don't realize how we work like double agents while they think of us as a disposable accessory to their life.
>>
File: raw.gif (688KB, 412x318px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
688KB, 412x318px
>>35388442
can't argue with the irrational :^)
>>
lol I wonder how much Milo wanted to write "women" instead of "feminists" and tempered it so as not to alienate any of his audience. the guy really dislikes women, especially lesbos
>>
>>35387969
Because they are useless to them.
Women have nothing to offer but their loyalty and vagina. If you disagree, I am pretty sure you've never been with a woman. The reason why women are so fucked nowdays is because lesbians are telling them there is another way.
No there isn't. Not with a man.
>>
>>35387969
What's not to hate? Men are provably more skilled, interesting, emotionally complex and have more to offer. They are literally superior in every way. The only reason men don't abandon women en-masse is because of pussy. And gay men don't want pussy.
>>
>>35387969
if you're asking about gay men in general and not just Milo, probably because they fetishize straight men. It's only natural that they would resent straight women, some are just better at hiding it than others.

>>35388054
get fucked you flamboyant, sheltered piece of trash
>>
>>35388054
this is some juicy b8
>>
>>35388487
One of the reasons I like him so much desu. His hatred is pure.
>>
>>35388487
Gay men and lesbians HATE eachother.
>>
>>35388461
I like your post. I like it a lot.
>>
>>35388439
even at his most 'masculine' he comes across as effeminate
>>
>>35388446
>>35388470

>ur retarded!
>ur irrational!

still not an argument. sad!
>>
>>35387969
When you have no desire to fuck them, you see how useless women really are
>>
>>35388510
why do you think men are more emotionally complex? I definitely disagree with that. I think the rest are true from a subjective perspective e.g. on average men do things other men enjoy doing too so they find them more interesting etc.
>>
>>35388700
chaotic clusterfucks that aren't connected to external reality aren't really 'complex'. complexity implies some underlying minimum of structure
>>
oh man, the comments are hilarious. full of women going all "I celebrate by working extra hard to make a difference and I denounce feminists who do that!"

virtue signalling (as if wagecuckery isn't something normal) being applauded by random men because it plays to their sensitivities
>>
>>35388700
Just because women are more free to express their emotions doesn't mean they're more emotionally complex
>>
File: 1488871649254.jpg (31KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
1488871649254.jpg
31KB, 480x491px
>>35388548
Thanks, at the end of the day i'm still a man and have literally no reason to side with women despite them thinking "we both like dick" as a valid excuse.

Once you realize they can't even offer anything worthwhile in a supposed friendship, you see its a blessing in disguise that you can reliabley get women to show their true colours to you. Their pussy isn't a prize for once, so they don't put up a "desirable" persona.
>>
>>35388759
better people than you have trouble defining "complexity" properly so don't give me that shit but as a generic term, women absolutely exhibit emotional complexity

>muh PMS emotional irrational females destroyed!!
>>
>>35388809
I've said it before and I'll say it again, integrity is a male quality. Women are capable of it, but they're not really not inclined to it like men are.
>>
>>35388799
and just because men enjoy stewing more doesn't mean they're more emotionally complex either

out of all the sex differences one can pick, an argument about "emotional complexity" is the most retarded
>>
>>35388845
they're really not*

head and shoulders
>>
File: 00106upset.jpg (44KB, 485x475px) Image search: [Google]
00106upset.jpg
44KB, 485x475px
Because they're manipulative and stupid. Being in a relationship with a male means you understand each other and you genuinely like being around each other. With women it's always compromise, arguments, spend money on this, spend money on that.
>>
>>35388845
integrity is an individual quality. most people aren't that inclined to it

you can see it with /r9k/ too, most people posting on here are sneaky IRL and hide their true feelings and views out of fear. moral cowards basically

checkmate /r9k/
>>
>>35388829
it's the asymptotic runtime of an algorithm which computes the pattern, faggit. randomness is not complex because there is no algorithm.
>>
>>35388054
>(((the gay community)))
Identity politics. You're not automatically apart of some "community" just because you have a dick and like dicks.
>>
>>35388901
>using /r9k/ as a template for what the average male is like

/r9k/ is a collective of alienated, depressed, emasculated and frustrated males, some of the lowest of the low spend their days here. How could you possibly expect them to *not* be somewhat shitty? Oh sorry, did you believe in free will and the idea that people are more than just a product of their environment, upbringing and experiences?
>>
>>35389050
I was just using r9k as an example of a large enough collective

I don't think that the average man has that much of integrity either though
>>
>>35389126
maybe not, but compared to the average woman? I think it's fair to say that men are morally better.
>>
>>35389172
who knows

as an example, men self-report as cheating more than women

this could mean that men genuinely cheat more or that they are more willing to admit to it. the form goes against your hypothesis, the latter in favor (at least by most people's standards)
>>
>>35389363
Men and women don't have the same impulses when it comes to sex. You know how people complain about the guy-with-multiple-partners versus girl-with-multiple-partners thing, calling it a double standard? well it's not a double standard, because men's brains are wired to spread their genes while women's brains are wired to find a suitable mate since they can only reproduce once a year or so, which is why they are the one to "pickers" while men are the "beggars". In theory it makes women naturally drawn to monogamy, more so than men.

I'm not saying that to justify males cheating on their partners, but it should be taken into consideration when you talk about which gender "cheats more"
>>
>>35388054
>I wonder if he truly is delusional enough to fail at realizing that the people who share his points of view would burn him at the stake for being a faggot

He's not fond of muslims at all though
>>
>>35389561
I agree with you that men are hornier and more tempted to cheat by constitution but this still doesn't mean anything when it comes to ethical considerations

some people are more inclined to kill too but killing is still considered morally wrong in most ethical systems for good reasons

let's not go with some naturalistic fallacy

my point was that claiming one sex is more ethical than the other or whatever in such generic terms is silly in the first place
>>
>>35389856
When I said integrity was a male quality, I just didn't want to use the word honor, because people don't really take that word seriously anymore. But I guess those are two different concepts, since "integrity" is rooted in ethics more than "honor", so I should have just said it; honor is a male quality. I don't expect you to agree but that's fine
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.