[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0821.png (786KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.png
786KB, 750x1334px
Luxembourg has the lowest NEET rate. Only 6%
Luxembourg is one of the richest country and I could easily study without getting in debt.

Still I am a 23 year old NEET because I have no idea what I should do or study.

I definitely have normie potential because I am also handdome and smart. But I cant imagine working most jobs for more than 6 hours a day because I love my NEET freetime and hobbies. And houses/ flats are also very expensive and I dont want to work a shitty job just to get by

What should I do?
>>
Inb4 kys
>>
File: 1488496620661.jpg (194KB, 1240x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1488496620661.jpg
194KB, 1240x1453px
>>35387837
> I am also handsome and smart

> What should I do?

Get off this fucking board you pathetic failed normie. Nobody wants you here and you are the epitome of a failed human - you have what it takes to live the normalfag life but somehow even fuck that up. Get the FUCK off this FUCKING board right FUCKING now. REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It sounds like you have two separate problems, don't mix them up in your head.

First: what should you take in school?

That's a tough one - you want to get into something that has some prospects but that follows your talents. I can't help you much there.

Second: should you move?
Have you investigated what it would take to immigrate to Luxembourg? Do you even have the cash to do it? What about language issues?
>>
do you really live in luxembourg?

luxembourg is one of the coolest places i have been

if i could hit the restart button on my life and choose my spawn point i would seriously consider luxembourg
>>
>>35387909
and you have to add that i also live in a rich country where people help you.

Doesnt that make me the ultrarobot?
>>
>>35387940
First.
I have a very good high school diploma and could go to many universities. But there is nothing that really interests me except for maybe biology but that degree isnt worth the effort.

Second
No i live in Luxembourg and speak four languages
>>
>>35387948
Yes it is very nice and i am grateful but i still failed kek
>>
>>35387976
Ok, I think I'm getting it.

So, really, bottom-line what you're asking is not about school or jobs at all, but how to become NEET. Right?

If so, there are really simple guides out there to how to do it. But, you have to have some income coming in first. That's step 1.

Step 2: Track your spending and cut your costs to the bone.

Step 3: Invest your extra money

Step 4: Keep going until you have 25x your yearly expense saved.

Step 5: Congrats, you can be NEET, probably for the rest of your life.
>>
Thanks for the tipps
But this way implies wageslaving a minimum job and barely getting by to save some money because the rents are so high here.

What I actually want is becoming a real productive member of the society. I'd love to have the desire to become a physicist, engineer, lawyer but I never had it. I love doing new things and have hobbies but I cant make money with them here
>>
>>35388209
how do people with jobs like janitor make it in luxembourg? Isnt everything really expensive there?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.