[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: hikikomori1-e1386953238919.jpg (63KB, 580x345px) Image search: [Google]
hikikomori1-e1386953238919.jpg
63KB, 580x345px
My 30 year old sister is a NEET and a rabid SJW. She hasn't worked since 2008, but since she threatens self-harm my parents give her a living allowance. She of course always has a boyfriend because girls can't be robots, but she gets pretty close. All she does is play video games and sit on the internet, she often doesn't shower for days, and she lets dishes and trash in her car pile up for months at a time. She also has an undiagnosed social avoidance issue and has a general hatred for strangers.

In addition to her NEET/robot lifestyle, she also has become a raving SJW. She lashes out at everyone and everything as being misogynistic and racist. It's like she's part of a cult now.

I'm not really sure what I'm asking for here, maybe just wondering if anyone has any experience with something like this. I don't think it's possible to help her because at the slightest perceived encroachment on her choices she cuts people off entirely, and I'd rather try to be a friend to her than suggest getting help and lose her entirely. She has never seen a professional, and I really think she should though.

Girls can't be robots, but they can be a kind of dark, twisted version of it. Robots tend to want to escape the world, whereas she seems to want to destroy it.

Any tips on how to deal with this?
>>
File: reaction02.jpg (20KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
reaction02.jpg
20KB, 570x479px
FEELSBADMAN, can confirm having a lazy SJW sister sucks.
>>
>>35387568
post n00ds
>>
File: 1489002491382.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1489002491382.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>35387568
Hire a Nigger to kill her
Digits confirm
>>
>>35387619
I've considered telling my parents to cut her off so we don't enable this, but I'm afraid she'll kill herself. Feels very bad, man.
>>
>>35387883
Let her. What has she done for anyone besides share blood?
>>
>>35387952
this

ice cream
>>
Kill her or let her die. Nobody will miss her.
>>
INCEST
N
C
E
S
T

Origino
>>
>>35387883
People who threaten it like that, especially at the slightest inconvenience, very rarely actually go through with it.
>>
>>35387568
>30 year old sister is a NEET and a rabid SJW. She hasn't worked since 2008

I'm a 30 y.o NEET who's a nazi since I was 18.
I haven't worked since 2008 either.

I'd be a good match for your sister and turn her into a woman.
>>
>>35388546
Funnily enough she only dates high-earning tall white men. I don't think she's ever had a boyfriend who wasn't 6' tall with a 6 figure income. She's a 5/10, but since she's a GamerGirl(TM) she has her pick of the nerd litter.
>>
>>35388738
What kinda retard would spend time or money on your sister? Post a pic of her.
>>
>>35388766
Programmers and electrical engineers. When she's single she'll make a nerdy I HEART MOUNT & BLADE dating profile and go to a few D&D groups, these guys feel unbelievable lucky to have found a GamurChick. Her current BF is 6'5" and makes over $150k, and doesn't seem to mind her living at his house not showering for days and playing vidya 24/7.

Oh check this out- she has a cat, and he has a dog, and because she is afraid her cat gets lonely she often sleeps in the living room with it instead of with him.
>>
Call the cops and put her in an involuntary hold.
>>
>>35388842

H-how!? Wouldn't they rather have a hot Stacy instead, even though she doesn't care about video games? Plus, your sister is an SJW, that should be a huge red flag for anything but a hipster nu-male.
>>
>>35388842
>>35388738
She's not fat then, right?
>>
>>35387568
>Robots tend to want to escape the world, whereas she seems to want to destroy it.

beta uprising, school shooters, etc. aren't destructive, just "escapism".
>>
>>35388968
You'd be surprised. Most programmers I've ran into care more about interests and hobbies. As long as the girl has similar interests and isn't fat, they are happy.

>t. Microsoft programmer
>>
>>35389002
>>35388968
She's skinny, she runs and eats a vegan diet. The guys are 5/10 themselves, except they're tall, smart, and have great jobs.

>>35389056
Exactly

>>35389046
I never thought of the Elliot Roger types as robots, more like psychopaths. If you read the NEET threads here they seem to just want to vanish into their rooms forever.
>>
>>35387568
>30 year old

She's got a few more years of this lifestyle, maybe a decade or so. Then things will start getting tougher. Hope she's thought about what comes next.
>>
>>35389441
My parents are wealthy, she will never have to worry about money. I guarantee she will inherit enough money to get her through the rest of her life. Right now, even though she has lived with her boyfriend for three years, she pays $750/month to continue renting her empty old apartment for some reason. Money means nothing to her.
>>
>>35388842
Then tell here that shes racist for only finding FUCKING WHITE MALEs attractive.

Also why does she get away with this shit where no male would? your sister destroys the just world argument. Fuck your sister and fuck our society.
>>
>>35387568
Be mysoginistic and tell her that she is using her female privilege to be a worthless piece of shit. Also tell her to date a robot.
>>
>>35388546
Fucking kill yourself you trash.

Disgusting.
>>
>>35387568
You need to talk to your parents and convince them to stop babying your sister
She needs to get off her ass and do some fucking work
If she decides to cut you all out of her life then good fucking riddance, she needs to learn that she can't just leech off of your parents her entire life
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.