[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: C6aN9ykXMAQhm8c.jpg (63KB, 643x619px) Image search: [Google]
C6aN9ykXMAQhm8c.jpg
63KB, 643x619px
How do we stop /pol/?
>>
>>35387524
Can you imagine having enough money to straight off pay people to post on internet forums designated for lonely social outcasts, just to cover every single ounce of the internet up because you did such a piss-fucking poor job of hiding your blatant corruption.

And even after the election was lost.

>>>>>>>7 cents per post
>>
>>35387524
Like any other attention whores and crybabies, you ignore them.
>>
>>35387524
>tfw /pol/ is always right
>>
we dont

simply put, anyone who frequently visits pol, does it because its the only online place where they can easily find people who agree and share the same opinions, pol users dont go there to get """"knowledge"""", those people simply were brainwashed way before, and it so happens that pol is the place they can go to circlejerk
>>
File: 1484466926974.jpg (202KB, 778x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484466926974.jpg
202KB, 778x1024px
How do we stop leftypol?
>>
>>35387524
Continue voting for and supporting Trump. As long as he is in power they have no reason to go other boards and shill.
>>
Since drumpf they haven't stopped leaking, they can't stick to their containment board
>>
>>35387621
/pol/ is definitely an echo chamber like plebbit, but what they actually say has reliable and practical information. Just dont go around thinking we need another Hitler, but western civilization is certainly in decline. Also, Hamilton accurately predicted what modernization would do to a republic like ours.. there's Rome too, our civilizations beginning to now reflects Rome entirely and its eventual course.
>>
>>35387524
>tfw /pol/ and /r9k/ share a 60% user base
>>
File: 1487673709919.jpg (142KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487673709919.jpg
142KB, 800x420px
>>35387751
>mfw liberals suddenly trying to paint themselves as robots as they try to bring more people on their side
>>
>>35387676

They're stopping themselves.
The right mostly agree with eachother now. The left is infighting like a motherfucker at this point.
>>
>>35387524
I really want to believe that /pol/ is just a fucking meme and these people are not serious...
>>
>>35387524
How do we stop you from making shit threads?
>>
>>35387818
Fuck off faggot.

Original post
>>
File: 1458474527636.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1458474527636.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>35387751
>pol is full of socially maladjusted losers who blame their failures on deym my noorit teas

I'm shocked
>>
>>35387993
some of them sure, but its also satire at the same time.. now where do I know a board like that?
>>
You dont , we keep board politics to themselves.I really wonder where you faggots were when /b/ was shitting up the internet with thier leejun shit.

Those faggots brought in more newfags than ever (that eventually lead to the decline of the site)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.