[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is considered normal in the UK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 13

File: 1489005627638.jpg (164KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489005627638.jpg
164KB, 960x720px
>this is considered normal in the UK
>>
you can tell they all grew up under the same sun
>>
except that it isn't... hmmm....
>>
File: 82329PCN_KlumKids16_thumb.jpg (144KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
82329PCN_KlumKids16_thumb.jpg
144KB, 620x620px
>>35387177
I don't see the problem here, dating outside your race should be encouraged for superior mixed children with hybrid vigor.
>>
>>35387210
except that it is... hmmm....
>>
>>35387177
i dont know why people are pissed about race mixing sooner or later we are all gonna mix out anyway.
>>
>>35387177
I didnt know those fiverr kids had expanded
>>
>>35387177
Pool parties with friends? Sounds good
>>
>>35387223
Nigger vigor?
I did a ryme!
>>
>>35387177

>>35387223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
>>
>Sunny Weather
>UK

Pick one
>>
>Have a pool party with your friends
>Invites nothing but niggers

Wouldn't be surprised if that's their boyfriends, they're all dating nigs. This could easily have been taken in America, we have a lot of white girls who only date black men.
>>
>>35387420
>sooner or later we are all gonna mix out anyway.
Why do you think that? Wouldn't there still be at least some people that want to preserve their race.
>>
>white girls will literally fuck anything but you
>>
>>35388113
Statistically impossible
As the world becomes more multicultural people will get used to the idea of dating other races

for eg. i am from the UK
The UK is already multicultural
most of us grow up with other races like Indians and Arabs and Africans
most of are even friends with other races and have co-workers of different race
so slowly you become accustomed to other races and dating other races doesn't seem odd.

In the UK it's becoming quite common to see interracial teen couples specially Indian's and white.
because for the younger generation who have grown up with other races they dont see them as different.
>>
I think white women have a more similar level of intelligence to black men than to white men.

they related better with black men.
>>
>>35388279
I'm black British and I don't understand why people have such a big problem with it. I was born and raised in Africa for the first 7 years of my life, I can only dream of the day that my country is like Britain. The fact that you guys have extended a warm hand to us and accepted people from also many different ethnic groups is we hat makes your countries better. It shows you're more tolerant, more willing to put aside superficial differences. I hope one day my country can be the same.
>>
>>35388279
Im ok with black people because i have similar humour. Indians and pakis fucking suck though. Atleast black people only smell like coco butter indians smell like fucking shit.
>>
>>35388279
But wouldn't races just evolve to be super loyal to their own as more people mixed out?
>>
File: 1483492944500.png (167KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483492944500.png
167KB, 300x347px
>>35387177
I'm from the UK and I never got to go to white girl pool party
>>
>>35387210
Sleeps in his shoes.....hmmmm.....
>>
>>35387223
Mixed mutts look so disgusting ugh
>>
File: 1488304642875.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488304642875.gif
1MB, 600x600px
>>35387420
Whatever you say Mr Goldstein
>>
>>35388630
Yup its like this in mongrelized countries , castizos and pure Europeans are seen as kings in South America
>>
File: Projections.jpg (58KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
Projections.jpg
58KB, 600x422px
>>35388630
The thing is you are right to an extent after all we are a tribal species.
But racial loyalty is something men care about more than women, women only care about resources, i am sure you have seen women marry rich men regardless of race. The thing is we don't live in tribal society any more specially the white race, heck most people don't even get married or kids and Africa is projected to have the largest population followed by India and china. so what will happen is that people who don't want to mix will get weeded out.

Of course the transition will not be smooth we are already seeing nationalism and anti globalization but the truth is it's unavoidable.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/interracial-marriages-u-s-hit-all-time-high-4-8-million-article-1.1023643

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/04/interracial-marriages-on-the-rise-in-the-us/
>>
>>35387177
Maybe in London.

Here in the deepwood midlands I've seen people shunned from social groups for dating niggers.
>>
>>35388113
"race" is a social contruct.

I mean yeah there's skin color and what shape your eyes are and the obvious physical differences, but even within those groups there's people who are like WHAT DO YOU MEAN I LOOK BRITISH, I'M SCOTTISH YOU FUCKING KNOBHEAD or YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER WHY YOU SAY I'M CHINESE I'M KOREAN TOTALLY DIFFERENT

and even within those individual "races" there's even more infighting if they're from the coast or more inland or what politics they support.

and even the blackest black guy or whitest white guy or asianest asian guy is still a genetic mix of Roman empires and Mongolian rape and 1/16th cherokee, etc.

Finally race-mixing is good for genetic diversity, "preserving your race" leads to inbreeding, physical handicaps and mental retardation.
>>
File: Jamal.jpg (36KB, 317x315px) Image search: [Google]
Jamal.jpg
36KB, 317x315px
>Middle one kinda looks like my cousin
>>
>oh look another thread converted from hebrew
>>
File: jontron.png (204KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jontron.png
204KB, 500x500px
>>35388926
>breitbart.com
>>
>>35388955
Mr Rothstein why are you so determined to turn the world into Brazil?
>>
>>35388955
Keep your bullshit to yourself im a product of this fucking meme and have to have any of these so called "benefits".Only thing it brought me was a weak immune system and more bullshit to deal with
>>
>>35388998
Why are you calling me by a Jewish surname? They're a prime example of why you shouldn't inbreed and preserve le master race. Tiny manlets, scoliosis everywhere, big old hook noses, etc.
>>
>>35388436
Same anon, I have no problem with non-white Brits as long as they assimilate with our culture. As far as I'm concerned as long as you don't act like a nigger you are a British as I am.
>>
File: 1489019562516.jpg (111KB, 560x588px) Image search: [Google]
1489019562516.jpg
111KB, 560x588px
>>35389031
You really seem to hate the unique beauty of difference my certainly gentile friend.
>>
>>35389083
>Same anon, I have no problem with non-white Brits as long as they assimilate with our culture

That's trued to some degree. Obviously I want people to follow our customs and speak our language, but it's good when they keep their own as well. I like going to Chinatown or an authentic Hookah lounge. The world or even the country would be boring if we all just spoke english and ate nothing but beans on toast and listened to nothing but Ed Sheeran.
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35388279
It's starting to happen even in Australia

Slowly i am staring to see more and more Australian girls with Indian men
specially in Victoria

just a few years ago women wouldn't even look at Indian men
now like you said they are slowing getting used to having Indian friends and classmate and co-workers

so dating outside the race doesn't seem odd to them.

FUCK YOU KIKE you are one normalizing this shit
>>
>>35389176
Yes I don't have a problem with what you're talking about. I'm referring to the areas in some cities which are 100% a certain minority in which they keep themselves segregated. The sharing of our cultures is important.
>>
>>35389181
>Australians
>a race

You and Americans have some real issues
>>
>>35389176
But that's not the entire world dipshit, those are unique to the UK which will disappear if we continue on this crusade against our own culture.
>>
>>35389083
That's nice, but I can't take anything you're saying seriously when you're still using the word "nigger" - a word used to dehumanise ALL black people. You can fuck right off.
>>
>>35388793
You're on /r9k/ you never got to go to any party
>>
>>35388994
>I only trust news from CNN because CNN told me that news media other than CNN is not to be trusted.
>>
>>35389245
That's not their fault. That's the fault of people who think multi-culturalism is about bringing huge waves of people into a country and segregating them in their own little communities. The numbers need to be small and controlled. The people should be housed in areas where the ethnic make-up isnt majority non-white, and they can assimilate better.
>>
>>35389296
I'm using it in the ironic Chris Rock way. British people don't really have the same historical relationship with the word nigger so apologies if it sounds crass.
>>
>>35389355
The biggest problem are Muslims

they dont assimilate, Blacks and Asian do assimilate but Muslims dont.
>>
>>35389343
>he know to not trust breitbart so he must be a liberal cuck who voted for Hillary!

I feel sorry for Americans.
>>
>>35389279
>Celts and Anglo Saxons are not a race
Here we go again, thanks rabbi.
>>
>>35389431
what about the other two sources ?
>>
>>35389430
>>35389355
>>35389245
>areas in some cities which are 100% a certain minority in which they keep themselves segregated.

That is Chinatown.

I like Chinatown, everyone does, or any other ethnic version of that. It's like going through another country that's only a couple of blocks.

I also like it when a rural area is totally White.
>>
>>35387210
sleep tight martin
>>
>>35389439
who are you quoting?

block suace
>>
>>35389513
>Australians are not a race
So what are they fucking aliens?

True blue Aussies are from UK stock.
>>
>>35387223
if hybrid vigor wasn't a meme, countries like brazil, uzbekistan and the philippines would be leading the world with their generations-in-development master mixed race
the reality is the opposite
>>
>>35389564
and the UK itself isn't a single race
>>
>>35389618
Depending on which metrics you want to measure "world-leading vigor", the top countries are always a mixed bag.

Even Japan and China are countless mixes of ethnic groups, even if they arr rook the same.
>>
>>35389635
we all belong to the human race

not lets stop with this bullshit

it's too late for the white race
we are gonna get cucked, maybe it's karma for fucking every other race through colonization and slavery

now it's our time get fucked
>>
>>35389430
That's because we (black people) tend to be Christians so it's easier to assimilate socially into a Christian country. The young Muslims I know from uni tend to be 'culturally' Muslim. They do all the same shit an indigenous brit male might do, they sometimes drink, smoke, pull girls and party, its just that they go to the mosque on Friday, eat different food at home, and might speak more than one language. I'm definitely not an apologist for Islam, its a shut religion, but cultural Muslims are not the problem - its the ones that practice and take their religion seriously that are.
>>
>>35389635
They're a mix of Northern European racial subgroups, primarily Nordics.

Stop with this globalist inclusive horseshit.
>>
>>35389719
Yeah, its always funny when /pol/tards are so worried about their culture being changed but completely forget that their ancestors did the same to so many others. At least if your culture changes it won't be due to mass exploitation. No ones going to be killed, enslaved, or raped.
>>
>Europeans are asleep, time for the nightly American threads full of mongrels bashing the white man
>>
>>35389719
>>35389732

I knew you were gonna post something like that, if not "oh this cuck thinks immigrants are part of the UK!!!111"

Even the whitest ginger in the UK is some mix of pre-Celts, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxons, Norse and Normans at the very least.

There is no single White race, or single Black/Asian/Arab/etc. race.
>>
>>35389728
British people are only for the most part only culturally Christian, if you actually preach that shit you'll just get funny looks. So we understand that Suslims have a similar culture, they may have cultural practices carried over from Islam but as long as they don't actually preach Islam they're no different from us. It's just a holdover from our ancestor's and not an actual genuine belief.
>>
>>35389853
Wow you really convinced me, listing all those races hailing from an area smaller than Texas.

Truly subsaharan negroids and anatolians are ethnic Brits, at last I truly see.
>>
>>35389431

I'm sorry, is CNN the Hillary-only channel? My comment was just that you're a fool for only trusting mainstream media. Sorry you get triggered and assume a bunch of shit about anyone who points out that you're a sheep.
>>
>>35389801
/pol/tards are fucking deluded

i mean they bitch about blacks in America but forget who brought the blacks to America in the first place

they bitch about Muslim refugee but forget that if they didn't bomb their countries theri wouldn't be refugee problem to being with

The same thing with British /pol/tard they bitch about Pakistani immigrants but who created Pakistan in the first place

they keep fucking up the world and shocked when their are consequence

And beside their is no white genocide
its not the blacks Muslim or immigrants fault that white women dont want to have kids
>>
>>35389932
Are you trying to imply that Texas is small?

Superimposed on Europe, it stretches from the North Sea to the Tyrrhenian Sea.

Texas itself was home to an estimated 500 Indian nations.
>>
>>35389981
>for only trusting mainstream media.

You assumed that only trust mainstream media because I made fun of you for posting a link from the Pepe News Network.

stay triggered
>>
>>35390003
>they

So because the small handful of politicians who control our foreign policy made certain decisions, and because people who lived in our nations hundreds of years ago made certain decisions, we should roll over and accept the very negative consequences of those decisions simply because the people who made them have the same skin color as us?

Flawless logic.

I look at your post and I see

>I think that white majority nations should become extinct even though whites are only 15% of the global population
>>
>>35390184
>everyone who responds to me is the same person

A sad display. I didn't post the Breitbart link nor do I visit the site but I'd still like to see you offer a real reason why anyone should distrust their reporting. Virtually all news media is slanted politically to one side or another. If your only complaint is that they slant their news in a direction you disagree with then you have no argument at all.
>>
File: anita popcorn.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
anita popcorn.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>35390191
>I look at your post and I see
>>I think that white majority nations should become extinct even though whites are only 15% of the global population

That's because you live in a culture of victimhood and are unable to tolerate different opinions
>>
>>35390241
>If your only complaint is that they slant their news in a direction you disagree with then you have no argument at all.

I don't recall writing that. Where did you read that?
>>
>>35389719
Glad faggots like you won't be breeding, gives my son's more access to women.
>>
>>35390241
>I'd still like to see you offer a real reason why anyone should distrust their reporting

Have you been living under a rock?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/03/05/trumps-evidence-for-obama-wiretap-claims-relies-on-sketchy-anonymously-sourced-reports/?utm_term=.1ded559138da
>>
>>35390359
I hope your son marries a beautiful brown or asian women and has many biracial kids

cuz that the future and you cant stop it
>>
>>35388018
It's more likely the black guys are hosting the pool party.
>>
>>35389279
In Australia, a race is something people bet on.
>>
>>35387177
FUCK I KNOW THESE PEOPLE

FROM THE LEFT
JASMINE, LILY SOME GRIL, CARLY, IDK

LMFAO RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SURREY FAG GTFO
>>
>>35390819
These girls are turning Lily into a degenerate slutbag.
>>
what is it with Britcucks? American high school senior here, I had to watch a BLACKED version of King Lear in English class today, centered around the premise that there were blacks in England at the time and they could have been royalty. Guess who produced it? Not some shitty Jewish theater company, no, it was the fucking BBC.
>tax pounds hard at work

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be an Anglo. I feel like all the alphas of our race moved to the frontier or died in the world wars. Pick it up, faggots.
>>
>>35388436
What a convenient situation for you. You get to live in a nice "tolerant" western country, and you also get your own totally homogeneous country back home. Where are white people's homogeneous countries? And meanwhile your home country just keeps pumping out people who in turn migrate here and make western countries less full of westerners.

Sounds like the perfect storm for ethnically replacing western populations with third world scum.
>>
>>35391181
imblying she wasn't initially
>>
>>35391253
And what are you doing to change it except eat crisps and bitch about it on 4chinz all day like the fat fuck you are?

Hm?
>>
File: 1480738178797.jpg (20KB, 255x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480738178797.jpg
20KB, 255x250px
>>35387177
I can confirm, this pic is from uk and probably two of these girl are Poles
>>
>>35391433
I'm American. I call myself an Anglo because I'm a WASP.
>>
>>35388113

Eventually the kids will fuck it up.
>>
>>35390436

Right, but when the mainstream media runs constant stories based on "anonymous sources", then that's perfectly legit, right?
>>
>>35387177
BLACKS ON THIS PIC ARE STILL THE SLAVS, HOW RACIST. SAD!
>>
File: 1486844194239.gif (1021KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1486844194239.gif
1021KB, 500x484px
>>35387177
All of them chestlets. You can keep those.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.