[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say that you are happy with your life? If not, why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1487760360175.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487760360175.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
Would you say that you are happy with your life?

If not, why not?
>>
I have no expectations anymore. I appreciate life and what it has taught me, but I can't say I'm happy or sad.
>>
>>35387049

yeah it's alright.

i wish these killing memes would stop though, it's messing with my sleep.
>>
>>35387049
I'm relatively and perpetually content. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
File: tired pepe.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
tired pepe.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>35387049
You're coming on /r9k/ and ask if people are happy with their life? What do think? Most of us want to kill themselves on a daily basis.
>>
I am not happy because I am ashamed of being a parasite but afraid of changing anything.
>>
>>35387049
it takes a special kind of idiot to be satisfied with his life. How can you look at your surroundings and other people and be satisfied?

Even if I were a rich alpha male, I would envy people who face challenges in life.
>>
>>35387049
no
I have a small dick
Depression from having a small dick
A lack of motivation from my depression
Stagnation from my lack of motivation

Might as well just be dead
>>
File: 1486988420191.png (158KB, 256x302px) Image search: [Google]
1486988420191.png
158KB, 256x302px
I'll probably never be happy with anything I do. I self criticize and compare myself to great people who've accomplished things in life.

I got into uni but there are tons of people who get into universities. Doesn't make my situation any different. I'm majority right brained so I don't know why I'm even in uni since I don't give a shit. Of course I don't care, I've never cared about anyone but myself.

This is thought out daily.
>>
>>35387049
Fuck no. I'm in pain all the time and can barely use a computer or socialize.
>>
>>35387049
I'm happy as long as I have stuff to do, and not too much stuff I don't like doing.
I'm content even when alone, although having a gf would be an improvement. I try to enjoy what I can, and ignore some of the painful realities of the world.
Right now I'm pretty content.
>>
I only find myself happy looking back at times when I wasn't happy.
>>
Oh God, a vent thread. Just what I need. I'm quite happy with life but I'm still about to rant pretty hard.

Me
>anime loving, hentai watching weeb
>play video games in literally all my free time
>never leave the house if possible, severe anxiety
>long hair, androgynous features, feminine mannerisms
>crossdresser
>living in a backwoods town in the deep south
>been working as an EMT for 3 months..

It's an awesome job, I really love it. Now let me tell you about my partner, whom I work with EVERY DAY, ALL DAY..

>hunting, fishing, beer and Jesus
>never stops talking
>proudest good ole boy I've ever met.. literally. And I've met many.
>afraid of strange ideas, has never known anything outside of this town
>who I am angers him
>just.. not very bright

I feel horrible saying that. If there were any chance of him somehow reading this I would not post it. I don't like to analyze people or get in their minds.. but his is too far own display.. :/
Nevertheless..

>extremely kind hearted
>trying hard to understand me
>a good soul. He wouldn't be a paramedic if he wasn't.
>kinda spoiled and its endearing
>really, a hard worker who cares and is just a golden hearted, good guy

We sit in the same compartment all day. Not every day, I mistyped earlier but everyday we work is together and we work a lot.

I do have it under control but at the same time it is a burden. I'm realizing what not to say around him and how best to introduce him to a different kind of person.

It is just a whole lot of feels and I wanted to write them out that's all
>>
>>35387049
Happy yes. I have great friends and a comfortable pretty much fulfilling life.

Satisfied no: I'm a 26 yr old NEET virgin who lives with his parents.
>>
>>35388263
Remember that people are a product of their environment and upbringing. You do sound like an understanding person though
>>
nly eat cheto nd jerkoff
>das de lif
>>
>>35387049
I can't pinpoint a reason as to why I'm truly unhappy its been like this on and off for at least 27 yrs I'm not young anymore so I'm pretty much fucked about being a proper productive member of society
>>
>>35388336

yeah that is important. The thing that makes it hard is that he never stops talking. I'm not kidding when I say I've never met anyone IN MY LIFE who talks this much. If he wasn't so straight laced abou lt drugs I would definitely think he's on a speed.

He literally divulges his entire life to me every shift. And how much he loves Jesus.. with tears in his eyes. I have tears in mine too sometimes, because I'm so out of material, so drained from him.

it's not bad at all though.. it's just an obstacle unlike any I've ever faced! I am moving in about a year so I can ask to transfer partners then and it won't be weird. Until then, I truly believe I can leave him happier than when I met him. I get happier every day it seems, it is just finding out how to share that in a way he understands. thanks for response
>>
File: 1485511292246.png (131KB, 697x507px) Image search: [Google]
1485511292246.png
131KB, 697x507px
>>35387049
I don't know, I can't really answer your question but I can at least ramble a bit

I'm in an okay place right now both mentally and physically, I've been going to college and stopped skipping classes as well as managed to control my anxiety where it seems like people are somewhat interested in getting to know me. Some guys want me to play Dota with them and invited me to their discord.

But it's not enough, I have a horrible feeling of never being satisfied with what I have. If there's nothing that I want to improve on then I get depressed, so self improvement and materialism are some things that keeps me going.

At the moment I'm trying to do so much shit at the same time that I can barely improve and things could get worse, I'm unemployed and a khv but it's all stuff I know I can fix myself, I need to remember that having a gf will just make things more difficult
>>
I'm happy with my life, i love myself too much so hating my life would involve hating myself and i honestly don't see that happening, however, i acknowledge that i could be a lot happier and that the way i'm living my life is not the best.
>>
>>35388454
you don't know what it means to me to hear someone speak about a coworker in a down-to-earth yet somewhat positive manner.

You're able to deal with someone you don't like in a fair and sensible way. It's just refreshing to be reminded that decent people exist, I don't know

Good luck with your new career bud
>>
>>35388657

thanks for response. I am so submissive, and it is so interesting. While what I crave is to be physically submissive, I am learning in every action, literally each second ( he is sitting across from me
now.. talking.. pumping his leg ).. I'm not
kidding.. how to be spiritually submissive. That's just one way of saying it, I guess. Submit to life.
>>
>>35388852

and we have a lot of fun ranting about how great conservative values are and how awesome tucker Carlson is. We have some things that connect us and it is a beautiful process ^_^
>>
>>35388852
Nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't submit to whatever it is that turns decent people into bitter, judgmental wretches. I don't wish dehumanization on you or anyone else, but it's like an epidemic
>>
File: 1486316670400.jpg (12KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1486316670400.jpg
12KB, 239x211px
>>35387049
>tfw no augfrogg gf
>>
Just kill me I don't have the energy to do it myself
>>
where i am is fine. i have everything i could possibly want. my brain is not fine though. every day it is a struggle to keep that thing in check. it was made for me to be in the wilderness eating berries and throwing rocks at bears and now it doesnt know what to do in this mess we made ourselves.
every day is a struggle, but i'm figuring out how to cope with being alive.
>>
>>35387049
Yes because the alternative is death and life seems better at the moment.
>>
>>35387049
I'm a 24 yr old male virgin. I'm trying to lose weight so I can improve my chances with women. I am not socially successful and that is my Achilles heel. I'm very friendly and outgoing but most people are not interested in being my friend. And I usually have to take the initiative with people in general.

I'm not always happy and sometimes I can be downright miserable. I think much of the problems in my life has come from being mentally ill which I firmly believe is true. I was bullied heavily as a child and I was even ridiculed by women in college. Today, what keeps me going is my piano music. I write this music to deal with the ups and downs of my life.
>>
I'm not happy, I'm just content at this point although I'm just 23 so I have time.
I'm not sure what would make me happy. Money, a girlfriend, maybe a large acreage I dont really know. I often listen to this it makes me sort of happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJdcROXeaWc
>>
>>35387049
No, I can achieve more if I actually gave a shit and put in effort half the time. Being extreamly lazy ended me in a dumb IT job where all I do is sit around all day, going to community college and not 4 year, and cut off contacts because I never put in effort. I fucking hate my life and the people who I live with (My grand parents). Oh and my grandfather always tries and shove shit down my face about "School" and shit, fuck him.
>>
File: big_hand.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
big_hand.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
I see Suicide as the eventual end of my life. Not because my life is so awful now, but because it will be intolerable in the future.

So no, my life is awful for all the usual reasons
>>
>>35387049

No bc I can't relate to people anymore. Much less have a gf. And at 27 it's getting too late to reverse the trend. I haven't really been able to interact normally since graduating high school. And I'm not a neet actually I have a ton of worthless degrees it doesn't matter tho. If ur worthless you'll always be worthless no matter how much you try and pad it.
>>
My boss gives me such sexual frustration. I know she would never give me a chance. But I want to fuck her so much. Everyday she looks hot as shit. I can't take it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.