[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't lift weights on a regular basis, read pic related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

If you don't lift weights on a regular basis, read pic related.
If you do, move along you glorious bastard.
>>
>>35386586
I'm 6'0" and weigh 130 lbs. I started working our 5 times a week and started eating a lot more protein. I don't feel bigger but I feel a lot better going about my day
>>
>>35386630
just remember: you are making progress everyday. it just takes some time before you notice.

ALSO: buy preworkouts. shits magic.
ALSO: follow a strenght program for your first 3-6 months. need some strenght before you can train for gainz optimally.

i would recommend the program SS or SL.
remember to eat enough.
make sure to use correct form for the most optimal training.
don't ego lift.

wish i had known this stuff when i started.
>>
>>35386630
focus alot on getting enough calories aswell.
you could eat 130g protein, and still not get enough calories.

calories > protein in your case.
if you get enough of both, then you will get big in no time.

6'0 is also a great height for lifting. not too small, not too tall.
>6'5'' and im getting slow as fuck gainz
>>
>>35386586
What if I do kendo and run with my dog? I think lifting is stupid. Why not play sports, run, climb trees, dance, fight, climb a wall or a mountain. Ffs gyms look like the stupidest shit to me.
>>
i tried lifting and exercising and ended up with broken body parts
>>
What if I cardio/ calisthenics?
>>
>>35387091
>becomming stronger, and being the best version of yourself you can be is stupid
what?

Get muscles at the gym, and you will get alot more respect from people.
Girls will want to fuck you.
Imagine if you worked some finance job, and your boss had respect for you.
You would climb the ladder, and become a boss yourself.

If you do SS or SL you only need a power rack to train. You can easily fit that in a small home.

>>35387123
you're retarded, and did it with shit form. lift light and learn good form. once you got decent form, add more weight every workout. its easy.
>>
>>35386586
I'm only like 5'7''. Is it still possible to gain respect through growing muscle?
>>
File: IMG-20170308-WA0001.jpg (90KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170308-WA0001.jpg
90KB, 720x1080px
>>35386586
Thnx man, im 5'4 and weight 344, you just changed my life you glorious basterd :')

Btw pic related is me
>>
>>35386586
Being alpha isnt about whether you lift or not, only a beta is insecure about something like that.
>>
>>35387201
no dude you have to get the right mindset
>>
how much money do I need to invest to get /fit/

Don't really care just curious

Also will it make me more likely to not be a virgin
>>
File: 1487960930799.jpg (219KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487960930799.jpg
219KB, 480x800px
Why lift when its all about the face?
Ahhh an penguin post origin
>>
>>35387243
Just pirate t25
>>
>>35386586
whats the point of "lifting" in modern society besides doing it for the "girls"
>>
>>35387303
because if shit hits the fan we can use your help except we really dont care about you so just be useful for us
>>
>>35387366
help with waht? im not fighitng a war 4 u
>>
>>35386586
oh no, a guy on the internet thinks I'm a faggot

whatever shall I do
>>
File: 2313524365324.png (348KB, 592x418px) Image search: [Google]
2313524365324.png
348KB, 592x418px
>lift for 4 years
>still a virgin NEET

Being /fit/ means nothing.
>>
>>35386586
>just go lift
>end up hurting myself due to incorrect form and years of horrible posture
lol
>>
>>35386586
>1 hour to be a god
Fucking retarded. It takes 10x as much willpower to have a perfect diet as it does to lift.
>>
>>35386630
6'1" 130lbs here. Been going to the gym for one month. I'm not bigger at all, and probably don't even look any different, but I feel so much better. Though I get really bad anxiety at the gym sometimes which sucks, but so far I haven't missed a day (except for a half leg day that I missed because I threw up)
>>
>>35387269
your face isn't really that bad though. At least you have a defined jawline.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.