[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you become a member of the CIA/FBI? I've always wondered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1479857870921.png (259KB, 657x684px) Image search: [Google]
1479857870921.png
259KB, 657x684px
How do you become a member of the CIA/FBI?
I've always wondered how to do it
>>
Become the popo
have people refer you to higher branches I suppose
>>
Apply, post some denk mimes and wait.
>>
File: 9c8.jpg (130KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
9c8.jpg
130KB, 499x499px
1.Get a four degree in the required field that they are looking for or will be looking for.

2. Learn a second language, don't have to be fluent just be able to understand it.

3. After you get your college degree, go into the military.

4. While in the military get your Masters

5. After your four year contract. Apply and get reject.

6. Suicide or sell secrets to enemy governments.
>>
File: 1327634439021.jpg (192KB, 748x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1327634439021.jpg
192KB, 748x1067px
learn jujitsu and several other martial arts,

steal valor for the next six months,

challenge the president of CIA to a karate match to see who can chop through the most cinder blocks
>>
Literally just start killing black people until they recruit you.
>>
Yolo why not. I'm just a working man.
>>
>>35386326
>Have connections
>Be corrupt

It's all you have to do anon.
>>
>>35386326
Gov jobs are easy to get all you need is a liberal arts degree
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 374x378px
>>35386326
You need to go to a criminal justice college and major in something like cyber security. It's weird fields of study but there's a list.

My ex junior prom date is doing it and is on his way to being in the CIA to prevent terrorist attacks/hacks online. In our state there is a base for it but if he wants to move up, he'll need to transfer to Washington D.C.

You don't need to be a cop first
>>
Can I be a cia janitor?
Probably pays double my salary.
>>
Two totally different gigs I'd imagine.
>>
Just lead a normal life and feel out the vibe while you wait for that 1 in 1million chance they contact you.

Durr have you ever seen The Recruit OP
>>
>>35386326
with the FBI you pretty much just have to have experience in law enforcement and go through training. The CIA is pretty much all nepotism. Both think they're hot shit cause they're alphabet boys despite getting into all sorts of embarrassing scandals on the regular.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.