[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming a NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: title02.jpg (200KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
title02.jpg
200KB, 683x384px
Should I become a NEET forever? I have been a NEET for around 4 months now, I guess I was an on and off NEET because I would miss many days at school. I do not use any drugs or alcohol and I am from a wealthy family that would never kick me out. Should I become a full time NEET for long term? The more and more I think about it the better it seems, I have been enjoying myself more than ever these past 4 months. The only problem is that my mother expects me to go back to school. I don't think I can do it, I was failing nearly every class and couldn't handle being around so many people. I'm horrible at speaking to others and making friends, and no girls have no showed interest in me, all 3 girls I asked on a date wouldn't go. So I am not going to be missing out on anything. I fear that I Will regret becoming a NEET in the future through, I never see myself going to college again, I barely passed highschool, and the only job I would ever get would be a crappy minimum wage job which I will never have a need for. Sorry for the ramble robots, just needed to get it off my chest and ask someone.
>>
>>35385849
>I am from a wealthy family

Of course you should be NEET you idiot. Wagecucking is for poor plebs

Just make sure you inherit the capital and invest it.
>>
>>35385869
I will inherit all the money from my mother, because I am an only child. And a every expensive house as well. So I could probably go a lifetime never working.
>>
>>35385849
Only if you already have your own home paid off or can get you're own place on disability or something.

If you lived with your parents then you're not ready.

If you live NEET with your parents after 25 it is COMPLETELY different. Your extended family and anyone who knows your situation will treat you like shit. Fuck em but it's a drag.
>>
>>35385849
I did something similar. I worked a call center job from home, but all the anxiety I got made me have suicidal thoughts so I quit.

I ended up taking these 2 months to not do anything at all and they've been wonderful. I wish I could live like this forever. Unfortunately I started running low on dosh so I'm picking up a job for the third shift at my gas station(wish me luck!).

Point is if you can get on disability then yes go for it, but at least get some working experience under your belt, but if you're suggesting living with your parents then no that's too risky and could go wrong in a number of ways. My advice just enjoy the short NEET hood you have now until you can form a better way out of the cuck life.

Good luck to you!
>>
>>35385918
I am only 20 years old.
>>
>>35386044
I don't know if I could get disability bux, I have plenty of money in my bank account, and have no expenses at all. I have never had a single job before though...why would it be too risky to live with parents?
>>
>>35385849
It be great to be a neet forever, but the main problem of that is.
What will you do when your parents die?
>>
>>35386346
I would inherit around 900k-1million dollars worth of money and assets when my mother dies, and no debt or mortgages. So that should be enough for a long time, I won't plan of dying of old age at 90 though.
>>
>>35386480
That seems like a lot, but unless you know about how to invest it and know your expenses, it can go quicker than you think.

If you don't know anything/much about investing, start learning now. Literally, your future could depend on it.
>>
>>35386480
Be NEET brother. The wagecuck is for fucking loser's and anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking liar. I wish you luck, please remember all your brother's in wagechains, forced to be the puppets.
>>
>>35386580
I just know the basics, my mother knows many financial advisors and people that know a lot about that sort of thing.
>>
>>35386962
That's fine, but don't rely on them to do your thinking for you. That's an easy way to go broke fast.
>>
>>35387057
I know, but the amount of money I will be getting will be more than enough for me.
>>
>>35387292
Again, thinking "oh it'll be fine" and not paying attention, that's when you get into trouble.

And, even worse, if it takes ten years to get to zero dollars, you'll be older, unskilled, and completely unemployable. Don't let that happen.

Again, know your expenses and be careful.
>>
>>35387292
the dollar is worth less than 20 times what it was 100 years ago. just make sure you use some of that NEET time to learn fiance online.
>>
>>35385918
>Your extended family and anyone who knows your situation will treat you like shit. Fuck em but it's a drag.
Why does this matter, NEETs dont leave the house anyway

>>35385849
Been a NEET for over a decade. I would only recommend it if you are the type of person who doesnt need a purpose or validation from others, otherwise you will be miserable
>>
>>35386480
You'll blow through that shit in less than ten years. This is why people who know bothing about money and have a lot of always go broke.

Proving my point is you having finacial adivisors who you are paying to tell you hiw to spend your money. Combining that expense alone with the taxes you pay on your home every year you're already on the fast track to working at mcdinalds at 50.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.