[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chads BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

>Both the alpha and the omega man has his redeeming qualities. However, because we live in a culture that highly values ultra-masculine traits, sometimes the omega male gets overlooked.

>This is a shame, because as you can see from this list, an omega male can be a great person to be friends with, be married to, or just to have as a friendly neighbor.

How can they even compete?

http://www.organicandhealthy.org/2017/03/the-awesome-omega-male-what-makes-him.html
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (49KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
49KB, 600x329px
Bump Original desu gejejrkndnsnd
>>
File: oldboy-1.jpg (26KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
oldboy-1.jpg
26KB, 448x252px
>>35385408
>"awesome omega male"
>proceeds to describe a beta male
>>
>>35385408
>omega males
>posts and handsome but slightly rugged alpha
>probably talks about how great they are to settle down with after getting fucked by chads
>>
File: 1475278020314.png (2MB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
1475278020314.png
2MB, 1000x687px
>>35385735
>this

Wew laddo. Took me a while to get redpilled on this but there are no Omega males. Alpha and Beta are your two options. Omega's are just betas in denial because omega sounds more stoic and cooler
>>
>>35385998
Betas are average sub Chad normies who are nice to women hoping they will get sex in return. If this is you then you need to get off this board right now.

Omegas are solitary men who don't talk to women and give them no attention.
>>
>>35385408
Those aren't omega traits. Omega traits are usually either livin with parents or homeless. You don't get married and have fun.
>>
>>35386053
>Omegas are solitary men who don't talk to women and give them no attention.

This. Not saying we aren't pathetic, by society standards we certainly are, we just don't give a fuck about the game.
>>
File: 1486789363765.gif (913KB, 250x137px) Image search: [Google]
1486789363765.gif
913KB, 250x137px
>a great person to be friends with, be married to, or just to have as a friendly neighbor

Yeah right, most of us are alienate enough to become mass murders.
>>
File: 1476437584079.jpg (95KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476437584079.jpg
95KB, 800x800px
>>35386053
The best way to describe yourself would be a failed beta which all "omegas" were betas at some point. But this Omega shit needs to go away. Swallow your pride and call yourself a beta. Because even if you cut yourself off from society you're still beta male nothing more.
>>
File: shzzz.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
shzzz.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>"Omega Male"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTdaWUDeGsg
>>
>>35388479
That poor doggo. At least he wasn't cyber bullied
>>
>>35388378

I understand why you feel that way, omegas undermine the rewards that the alphas and betas bleed over, but we just don't care to play.

>>35388479

Stood up for himself the entire time against impossible odds. Respect.
>>
>>35385408
no this is bullshit i'm an omega and i keep attracting single moms at age 25 i'm still a virgin.

last one was a barista and starts telling me about her daughters new shoes then she does this little dance thing by me and reaches out to touch me. fuck shes so qt but she already has a kid and that's just not no.

i want to fuck a girl and have a gf not raise another mans child.
>>
>>35388659
>i want to fuck a girl and have a gf

you're a beta
>>
>>35388479
why did they do that to him? is he sick or something?
>>
>>35388687
then why am i attracting single moms dipshit? these girls are knockouts too if htey didn't have kids i mean fucking gourgeous little tiny dancer is what i call her but damn i don't want to raise another mans kids hell no.
>>
>>35388378
Doesn't make sense. Beta males in the animal kingdom are literally every other male that isn't the alpha. Beta is used as if it means someone autistic or whatever, but beta is literally just any normie guy.

Omega males (and they do exist, but they're runts and usually get run out of packs and isolated) are the autistic robots here.
>>
>>35388691
I want to know as well. Is it just cruelty?
>>
>>35388722

I think people tend to disregard the omegas because its often sold as being someone who is too cool for school, or a lone wolf, when in reality it usually just weirdos who don't leave the basement.

But I think there is something to be said about the inner peace of someone who can live outside the rules and norms of society. A beta male will hide his nerdy interest or dress a certain way to impress others, whereas the omega will do as he pleases even if it hurts him socially.
>>
>>35385998
Aren't omegas the ones who don't chase after girls like betas?
Aren't omega basically MGTOW?
>>
>>35386053
This omega men need no women but need structure.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.