[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting yellowed more acceptable than getting BLACKED?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Is getting yellowed more acceptable than getting BLACKED?
>>
Its ok asian men and latin men have it the hardest when it comes to dating.

Too many Negative stereotypes be it small dick or criminality
>>
>>35385176
yes, anything but niggers
>>
>>35385197

since when did black guys have it easy when it comes to dating?
>>
>>35385176
Asians are fine: they are on average smarter than whites, and are simply better in everything. In fact, you should PRAISE HIM, PRAISE THE CHINKLORD, FOR HE IS GIFTING YOU WITH THE BEST OF GIFTS!!!
>>
>>35385176
No. It's also rarer
>>
>>35385260
Since like 2010 or whenever instagram/hip hip culture became premldominant in Normie life.
>>
Yea I've got no problem with that. Honestly it actually reflects well on the girl.
>>
>>35385260
Since eh bby wan sum fuk
>>
As long as we can MILKED their women right back.
>>
>>35385299
Stop it anon. Black men are undesired by white women. Stop falling for the memes.
>>
>>35385260
White women fetishize them , its no meme most white girls in my college are open/dating them.

Not really the case for chang and pajeet
>>
>>35385176

I don't care about it at all.
It reflects well on her if anything for not going after the dumb muhdik drug dealer stereotype.
>>
There's nothing wrong with Asians, but walking in on a girl fucking a black would be like walking in on her fucking a dog or something. It's just repulsive.
>>
>>35385197
>>35385220
>>35385313
>>35385378
>>35385472

although it's true that girls rarely want asian guys, don't you think it's still pretty scary that they tend to take girls in quality over quantity? think about it, asian guys are already manlets, so the girls that accept them tend to be the little sweet, petite, intelligent girls. that's much more of a threat in my opinion than niggers stealing pig trash.
>>
It's fine, because she won't masturbate to the size of her ex if he's asian.
>>
>>35385573

>little sweet, petite, intelligent girls.

like Asian women?
>>
It's the same as if a girl told me she had never been with a guy before but she had lesbian relationships. I can't feel jealous about an asian guy, they don't count.
>>
>>35385631

but isn't this a compliment to Asian guys tho?
>>
>>35385615

Asian guys tend to end up with a kawaii "similar to asian" girl even when they date outside of their race.

The same way white weebs tend to end up with asian girls that none of the asian guys wanted or white chads ending up with HOT SEXY asian girls that were too wild for asian guys to bring home to their parents.
>>
>>35385176
The girl in the pic lives in Japan so there's very little chance of her getting blacked
>>
Can someone please explain to me the association of Asian people with the color yellow? I mean, visibly, they look just like white people except with almond-shaped eyes. That's about it. What gives?

Why are Asians called 'yellow?' Is that a slang term for something?
>>
>>35385573
True in that instance i can understand the hostility but lets be honest chang will take what he can get , blonde goddess or not
>>
>>35385631
I concur.

Honestly if a girl told me she fucked a dozen chinks I wouldn't even care.
>>
>>35387422

To make it a little bit easier. I'm guessing Native Americans being Red skin is like that.
>>
File: 1488930934780.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1488930934780.png
27KB, 631x708px
>>35385176
>Tfw entire race treated as a joke
>>
>>35387538
OK, see that I understand. Native American skin tones are usually kind of reddish/tan. I can see that.
But for the life of me, I just can't see the 'yellow' in Asians.
>>
>>35387488

They would make great threesome partners since they fulfill the fantasy without trumping you am i right?
>>
>>35387597

C'mon anon, it's not that hard. I think you've been on the internet too long. You probably think all Asians look like the photos of models and stuff. Asians have to work hard at staying out of the sun to remain white, but they actually tan very easily but not as dark as maybe a brown skin latino. So it's just easier to say yellow instead of having an awkward "light brownish between regular brown and white" word.
>>
>>35385573
Oh shit nigger, newsflash. 90% of women don't give a fuck whether you're asian, white or black, they choose a person based on their character and personality, rather than arbitrary aesthetic differences that in the end mean very little. The only women shallow enough to give two shits about stuff like that are the sluts who ride the cock carousel every weekend. There's a reason women have a lower libido, since they're more emotional creatures, that, beyond basic attraction, care very little for physical attraction, and more about personal attraction.
>>
>>35385260
Nobody wants to date them per se, but skanks who want cheap dick will spread their legs for them.
>>
I'm white and the older I become, the less shits I give about this kind of thing. If it weren't for all the gossip, I wouldn't mind making babies with darker girls.
>>
>tfw my white sister is going to marry an (Americanized) Chinese guy
>>
File: 1484052931004.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484052931004.png
108KB, 357x368px
>>35387422
>Can someone please explain to me the association of Asian people with the color yellow?

German professor came up with it in the 19th century when he was categorizing races his colleague told him white is seen as unlucky in Chinese culture, Yellow has a long history in Chinese culture Yellow Emperor, Yellow River etc
Yellow is also the central Cardinal direction.
>>
>>35387766
>they choose a person based on their character and personality
lmao
>>
>>35387979
well fuck, maybe your stacy childhood crush didn't choose a partner based on characteristics most people would. Maybe she did swing by Dick St. to ride the school's football team. The reality is that most women aren't extreme skanks, they're just completely ordinary people that love people based on who they are and not what they are.

But then again, you're a lonely virgin taking advice from another lonely virgin, so who's really to say who's right here?
>>
Asians are the closest thing you can get to white without actually being white. Really they are honorary whites.
Getting yellowed is fine.
>>
>>35387766
Not sure if chad or just retarded
>>
yellowed is the next best thing, just hope you find a tall asian with a huge dong and you're g2g
>>
>>35387422
Nigga, they're yellow as fuck. Have you even seen an Asian in real life?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.