[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C O D E I N E

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1472807427061.jpg (399KB, 2560x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1472807427061.jpg
399KB, 2560x1260px
Hi robots,
so it's 11:30pm where I live, I've been sitting home all day alone, I'm pretty bored and I'm gonna be taking 150mg of codeine, for the second time in my life
And in order to not be bored or lonely I've come here to talk to you
sooo, how was your day?
>>
How'd u get codeine? How much is it? Lucky

Benadryl is my drug of choice tho. Gives the most euphoria
>>
File: 1478993542126.jpg (5KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
1478993542126.jpg
5KB, 206x212px
>tfw britbongs and yuros can just buy codeine (mixed with "paracetamol") OTC
I'm fucking jealous.
>>
>>35384818
how much benadryl do you usually take? i tried 100mg just for starters and it just made me sleepy
>>
>>35384830

Why does the USA have the strictest drug policies? I have chronic pain and no matter how many doctors I go to I can't even get TRAMADOL and they only give coedine post-surgery. And like 10 tabs only lol
>>
>>35384844

About 2g and it makes me see nice visuals and I feel like I'm floating with my waifu.
Like ketamine but cheaper and legal
>>
>>35384818
There's a drug called Thiocodin which is a mix of codeine and some other shitty substance which makes your stomach hurt (but isn't dangerous) that you can get without a perscription.
One pill has 15mg of codeine and one packet has 10 pills; you can get one packet no problem, but they won't sell you more than one at a pharmacy.
>>35384830
Antidol is a drug that contains codeine and parecetamol, and I'm planning on doing it but it's a bit harder to get and you have to get rid of the parecetamol in order to not die, and I'm too lazy to do that really
But if my stomach hurts as much as it did last time today, I'll definitely try it
>>
>>35384874

Woops I meant about 1.5 grams. Wanna try 2g this Friday because of tolerance.

100 is way too little, start with 750 then increase by 200 every 40 minutes
>>
>>35384874
>2g

wtf, is that safe?
>>
>>35384914

Start with 1g first obviously. I got a tolerance because it feels so amazing.
>>
also isn't benadryl used in drugs for allergies?
>>
>>35384895
>and you have to get rid of the parecetamol in order to not die, and I'm too lazy to do that really
Dude literally all you have to do is a simple CWE with some coffee filters and some cold water + two drinking glasses
wow so hard
>>
>>35384995
I mean yeah, but with thiocodin all you have to do is eat the pills
>>
>>35384943

Yep! I have bad allergies so it gets me high and euphoric and I can breathe they my nose
>>
>>35385327
My friend said that her allergy medicine matches well with codeine, so that's probably what she was talking about
also 35 minutes have passed since I've taken it and I thiiink I'm starting to feel it
but I'm not sure and I hope I won't have to spend the evening sober
>>
I've been watching Mr. Robot lately and I'm wondering what morphine is like

Also, /drug/ thread?
Drug Thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.