[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies help me out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: deception.jpg (61KB, 800x416px) Image search: [Google]
deception.jpg
61KB, 800x416px
Normals please:
HOW DO I ACTUALLY GET A GF

I am
>pretty normal looking
>not a manlet
>not fat
>blond haired blue eyed white dude
>in (a pretty good) school
>not living with my parents
>able to drive
>not evidently mentally ill

Notice that I'm not asking "how do I get laid." I am not asking how to use tinder. I am asking:
>how do i get a gf
Please be as direct as possible.
I'll tell you whatever else you need to know about me so long as I don't dox myself.
>>
File: 1487304182904.png (464KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
1487304182904.png
464KB, 515x525px
Normalfags get off me board please and thank you
>>
File: download (17).jpg (5KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
5KB, 282x179px
Just bee urself
Orig
>>
>>35384215
Are you autism
Have you ever spoken to girls or been friends with
>>
Start talking to people, or make them want to talk to you
>>
>>35384302
You literal retarded scum did this to yourselves, being this fucking pathetic for it to be screencaped and posted to Reddit, and you wonder why all these people are coming here now , it's to laugh and mock you fucking wastes of space.
>>
>>35384215
How chad are you ? Post a celeb you mostly and realistically look like
>>
>>35384215
Start talking to girls. Take it at a moderate pace. Rather then sleep with them right away, delay the process(3weeks-1month). By then you will know if you both genuinely like each other. Have sex. If the sex is good have more. Ask her out. Boom gf
>>
>>35384215
Normie Chad here. Basically make them feel like you are their rock.

Instead of "hey do you feel like going out to stupid event??? Pretty please" say it more like "I want to take you out to stupid event. I'll pick you up at x time"

Girls aren't into guys who can't control them or the situation they are in, so you basically have to be a used car salesman.

Afterwards do things like "hey, let's meet here, let's go do this". Always have a plan, don't be boring, and have hobbies besides Vidya and anime.

Make fun of them, remember that each and everyone of them took a massive dump today to ease your anxiety.
>>
File: who the fuck is this guy.jpg (446KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
who the fuck is this guy.jpg
446KB, 2000x3000px
>>35384513
>Are you autism
Who knows?
Never been diagnosed or anything. I can talk to people like a normal human being mostly.
>Have you ever spoken to girls or been friends with
Yes
I'm not a misogynist or anything, I basically treat girls like normal people.
I've had sex before, but in every instance it was the girl's idea and in no instance was the girl ever interested in me in any sense beyond the physical/sexual

>>35384682
I have no idea who this guy is but he gets it pretty close
cannot think of a celebrity who actually looks like me so google image results it is.

>>35384585
I get the distinct sense that approaching random people and talking to them would not work out well for anyone.
I gather that this sort of thing is context-dependent and I do not know what a good circumstance for meeting/talking to people is. Bars are loud and mostly full of people who came as groups of friends and who intend to leave as such.
I don't know how to "make people want to talk to me"
>>
>>35384215
Same normie.

Also, date a few girls at one time so you don't feel or seem desperate, the cream of them will rise to the top, she will feel like she "won" and you can maintain the upper hand in the relationship because she knows you have other options if you ditch her.
>>
>>35384926
Okay give me a rundown on you.
>location
>fit?
>age
>you master race or open to other flavors?
> how self aware are you ?
> religion? Church ?
> hobbies
>>
I use Tinder, desu. I also pay for Tinder premium--girls are much more responsive to superlikes.
I'm too much of a beta to talk to girls IRL, so I prefer online dating.
Currently go out about once per week with matches--I'm not looking for a lay, but cool grills I can connect with. Not everyone on Tinder is loooking for a ONS.
>>
>>35384215
>find female friend
>say you want to have fun with her
>if failed, rinse and repeat
>one girl will eventually fall in love
>convince yourself that you love her (if she's good enough)
>fake happiness becomes real with time
>>
>>35384765
We should probably back up to the point where I meet girls. How the fuck am I supposed to meet girls?

>>35384917
I think this is also operating from the assumption that various girls are hanging around in my periphery just waiting for me to show interest or something.

This is not true. I don't know how to meet girls in situations where approaching them would not be creepy because I am never in those situations.

This is like step 9-10 and I'm asking about step 1.
>>
>>35384917
This
it's pretty important to be able to tell them when they fuck up, too
>>
OP, do you have friends? I am nowhere near as Chad as you and I met my first girlfriend through a mutual friend. He knew I was going through a tough rejection from a crush and he kinda was on my bad side and he introduced me to some people and it worked out. My suggestions: Talk to friends, see if they know anyone who might be interested and see if they can arrange for you two to meet somehow.

Also, talk to people in your classes, organize study groups. NO ONE turns those down, especially single girls when asked by normalfags like you.
>>
>>35385052
I have never known anyone who uses tinder to be looking for anything other than rapid-delivery penis.

I actually have had a tinder and got a number of matches on it, but the few ones that actually talked with me were 100% interested in getting laid within the next hour or so.

I am pretty sure if I ever get a gf she will not come from a hookup app.
>>35385037
>location
A big city
>fit?
By no means am I /fit/master flex but I'm completely average in terms of body type. 6'0" 160lbs, pretty evenly distributed.
>age
23, I am in grad school
>master race?
I'm white but I don't give a shit what race someone else is.
>self-aware?
This question is inherently unanswerable--my knowledge of how "self-aware" I am is based on my own self-awareness.
If what you're getting at is "are you completely autistic" the answer is no, not really.
>religion?
parents were not religious and neither am I
>hobbies
i'm in grad school so most of what I do in my spare time is academic
I'm pretty into sabermetrics, which is statistical analysis of baseball games (this is obviously not something I'd tell a girl).
I like what /co/ would probably call the "CalArts garbage" school of western animation.
I obviously play vidya but I mostly stick to /vr/ type shit. This is also a hobby that I'm actually really into but I would probably not mention to a girl.
I've been all over the world but that's not really a hobby

>>35385198
I have some friends, yeah. All of them are either dudes or in relationships.
This is actually a pretty good suggestion but I really don't think there are a whole lot of single women in this extended network of people.

>organize study groups
I've been in school my entire life basically and have never even heard of someone organizing one of these.

My classes this semester are all ~100 people lectures so nobody really talks to each other. Also, like I said, graduate school is not like undergrad where people want to make friends.
>>
>>35385555
You in the us at least ?
Also why not pick up something like music , comics , books , movies ?
Traveling is already interesting by itself. If you went to church you'd find someone that is gf wife Material. it's 50/50 though depending on the girl, either they are a total nymph or a family values one to the core . It also comes down to what you want in a girl . You want a girl that actually has goals in life or a party wild girl that wants to life fast die young. You can't be too caring or clingy either. You put them on a pedestal they'll look down on you and spit in your face. You totally ignore them someone else is going to come in and swoop in. Also you need to let them know that you are attracted to them , this is important, you actually have shit going for you. they won't just scuff you to the side , it makes it shows them you have your shit together and have targets already set. Don't come up with some elaborate six month plan of befriending them and then asking them out that shit doesn't work. Also remember the 5 second rule, if you are going to do something that makes you nervous, count down from 5, and once you reach zero you have to do it no matter what , makes you develop discipline. I'd also recommend wearing some sunglasses, don't do raybans, something like AO.
>>
>>35386011
I'm typing this on a phone and didn't spellcheck. Also if a girl is God witness don't might as well skip em
>>
>>35386011
>US
yeah

>music, comics, books, movies
I wouldn't have called any of these things "hobbies" though?
I figured it was implicit that there's specific types of music (bands, even) that I really like, specific movies I like, etc. Obviously most of the books I read are academic nonfiction but there's plenty of that sort of stuff that I like and can talk about too.
I'm just under the impression that when people talk about hobbies they are not talking about "I like this book" or stuff like that.

> If you went to church
this would be pretty disingenuous of me, though--I'm not a Christian and I don't think I'd create a healthy foundation for a relationship if I went to a church and pretended to be faithful.

>I'd also recommend wearing some sunglasses, don't do raybans, something like AO.
My vision isn't yet augmented but I'll keep that in mind once UNATCO summons me to Liberty Island
>>
>>35386190
Yeah the church stuff is I was going to write in that's like a last resort type of thing
>>
>>35386290
The sunglasses are for the poker face situations
>>
>>35384926
>I've had sex before
Tell me how to have sex and I will tell you how to get a gf.
>>
>>35386402
It's pretty much a feature of going to college, or it was for me.
In every instance it was the girl who took the initiative. I just happened to be a convenient purveyor of penis.
>>
>>35386476
ok but how do you do it if you are a fat loner
>>
>>35386568
I have literally no idea.
I think if you have some specific fetish that's out of the ordinary, fetlife might work.
Becoming a furry and going to cons might work too.
>>
File: 1472533663256.png (1MB, 1424x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472533663256.png
1MB, 1424x1600px
>>35384215
First of all, you need to stop being a weeb

Can you do that, anon????
>>
>find girl who you actually like
>take her put on dates
>delay sex
>???
>acquire gf
Oldest story ever.

In case she's not interested, drop and find new girl you like.

Finding a girl you like is the hardest part because women are awfully boring creatures and most of the time you'd prefer being at home playing videogames.
>>
>>35386745
I have pretty much no interest in anime

>>35387238
I am stuck on the first word of the first step here anon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.