[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel that even women make better men than robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: F0jif1p.jpg (1MB, 2949x1903px) Image search: [Google]
F0jif1p.jpg
1MB, 2949x1903px
How does it feel that even women make better men than robots
>>
>women only "outperform" men when they get 100% legal prescription steroids provided to them
really converts my ADP to ATP
>>
>>35384235
I have actually considered roids like 8 times

But im not a pussy so ill work for nice biceps
>>
File: 1461958278807.jpg (60KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1461958278807.jpg
60KB, 640x633px
>>35384253
Bi's are overworked by most people, IMO. Everyone forgets that tricep work is also key if you want to have "nice (read: big) arms"
>>
>chain necklace
>hot topic longsleeved super hero shirt
>nu-male hair AND beard

better at being total fags?
>>
Everyone is this thread could beat the shit out of that woman, just because she has beard changes nothing.
>>
>>35384328
In my observation/time around "FtM" trannies, I noticed that their take on masculinity is usually limited to "12-18 year old kid who grew up in the 90's/late 2000's". The way they dress, the way they gel their hair, the way they act, fucking everything.

I genuinely think the only people who still buy JNCO jeans are FtM trannies.
>>
>>35384367
Anon you have to remember that the trans-hate of Fred Durst and Jessie Camp ruled the airwaves. These people were forced underground. Now that their lifestyle choices are more accepted, let them have their moment
>>
>>35384196
Your balls can't beat injectable test. These trannies are getting a constant stable level of test all the time at the 'normal' range not even considering that female bodies are far more sensitive to the stuff and should be taking far less. It's why the masculinization is so fast and pronounced with them unlike mtf trannies which never pass. And also more evidence that you can't truly transition and change your body's sex.

Male bodies regulate that shit too much. Had a stressful day, not enough sleep, etc. your test levels drop significantly. Not to mention regular fluctuations throughout the day.
>>
File: 1469175030229.png (89KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1469175030229.png
89KB, 1272x1152px
>>35384465
>the trans-hate of Fred Durst and Jessie Camp
>trans-hate of Fred Durst
Good job, I actually laughed out loud
>>
But robots make better women
>>
How is it that ftm trannies have better fucking facial hair than me? Fuck this shit
>>
File: keks.png (332KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
keks.png
332KB, 596x628px
>>35384465
Oh my lordie
>>
>>35384924
>How is it that ftm trannies have better fucking facial hair than me? Fuck this shit
See the first post ITT.

They're getting insane amounts of legal steroids prescribed to them by tranny doctors
>>
>>35384471

>not even considering that female bodies are far more sensitive to the stuff
>It's why the masculinization is so fast and pronounced with them unlike mtf trannies which never pass.

This is largely due to the fact that masculinity is a secondary process on top of a "female" default body plan, which is regulated by testosterone. Development of both males and females occurs down a rather linear path in the womb, up until a certain point. It's not until the introduction of testosterone in male development that derails this process and switches the tracks to male development. This is what gives us our genitalia. In puberty, this process starts anew, and the re-introduction of testosterone again switches the developmental track into the male path. This is why it's more common to see naturally feminine men than it is to see naturally masculine women. Women can't just pull testosterone out of thin air in their bodies to become masculine. Men's testosterone levels, however, can fluctuate and drop, which can put a damp on the development of traditionally masculine features.

It's much harder for MtFs to pass because the damage has already been done by the testosterone. Their body plan has been differentiated, and unfortunately for them it's a one-way street. With FtMs, their body plan is still the "default" female, so when testosterone is introduced, their body undergoes changes they never went through before, so they get to reap more of the benefits of it. The female body plan is essentially forever on hold until testosterone is encountered, but since they naturally have so little of it this isn't an issue. Whereas, the male body plan is done and ready and has nowhere to go. Naturally that is. Roids will bulk you up regardless of gender.

TL;DR - FtMs get to go through puberty for the first time to pass, much like normal men, while MtFs have to try to erase and round out the edges of puberty's original effects to pass. And testosterone is the magic bullet.
>>
>>35384196
she was hot when she was just a giant dyke
>>
File: 1488931283952.png (265KB, 1192x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488931283952.png
265KB, 1192x343px
>>35384924
>>35385018
Even though I rationally know this is true, and even though it's kind of a pube beard in the picture, it still hurts that I probably won't ever be able to grow that full of a beard.
>>
>>35384196
>lighting

ogrogmoranio
>>
>>35384196

Amazing what they're doing with hormones these days. A status quo bull dyke can dow become the bearded lady at the circus
>>
File: 1449090902305.jpg (39KB, 440x595px) Image search: [Google]
1449090902305.jpg
39KB, 440x595px
tfw no literal boipussi bf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.