[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain the thot look?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

Can anyone explain the thot look?
>>
Thots are basic bitches whose slutiness has been amplified by the use of social media, instant messaging and dating apps.
>>
File: 1487347120145s.jpg (6KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
1487347120145s.jpg
6KB, 250x204px
Rich white girls who put way too much time on theor appearence. Too much makeup, fake eyebrows, expensove clothing, revealing clothing. Usually wear skin tight jeans or leggings to try and show the curves of their hips or ass... use social media too much and it ends up inflating their ego. Usually crave chad or nigger dick. Tldr: whores playing hard to get.
>>
File: original.jpg (40KB, 599x609px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
40KB, 599x609px
Every chick with 5000+ followers looks exactly the same.
>>
It's the "I want to look like Kim Kardashian" look.
>>
>>35384102
Bretty funny, because it's her youngest sister
>>
>>35383686
It's a clear cut rejection of the ideal beauty standards that dominated American culture up until the 2000s

Up until then the beauty standard was a very clean, almost innocent, girl next door type of look. Fair skin, fair hair, widish eyes, soft facial features and a slender, modest frame.

Modern beauty standard is a complete rejection of all of that. Now it's about darker skin tones, darker hair, darker makeup. Dangerous curves, ass in excess, dynamic contour of the face, lips are ample and central.

It's part of the larger trend of a darker America. As the next generation of celebrities are overwhelmingly colored or steeped in black culture, it makes sense that the ideal of beauty shifted from the Kirsten Dunsts and Jennifer Anistons to Kylie Jenners and Kim Kardashians

There's also an element of feminism involved. If you look at Kylie she is basically a bimbo who hasn't gone all the way bimbo. If bimboism is about an exaggerated, distorted amplification of feminine features then what Kylie (and the new beauty standard) represent is a half hearted version of bimboism that merely embraces extreme femininity as a form of empowerment without exaggerating it to the extent of true bimboism
>>
File: cNCTZdr.jpg (30KB, 538x602px) Image search: [Google]
cNCTZdr.jpg
30KB, 538x602px
>>35384426
I also meant to add that another element of it's popularity is that it has an edge to it. The girl next door has no edge. Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Swift, Lindsay Lohan - pretty but too safe and innocent. Young women these days want to look dangerous, sexually intimidating, independent. They HATE the innocence of the girl next door look, they feel like it's weak, like it's the look of a "daddys girl" not a "bad bitch"
>>
>>35384151
You mean the one that has no Armenian blood but tries her damnedest to look Armenian?
Also Armenian girls are pretty cute desu
Middle Eastern Christian girls have the benefit of looking Middle Eastern but their brothers won't behead you for dishonoring their family
>>
>>35384426

And looking fuckable rather than wifeable. It's the "I had 2 dicks in my mouth at the same time" look rather than the "Let me love you and we'll share a life together" look.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.