[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a girl being thicc (overweight but curvy, butt and boobs)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3005.jpg (78KB, 527x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3005.jpg
78KB, 527x708px
Does a girl being thicc (overweight but curvy, butt and boobs) make her more intimidating or do you see her as less because she's not thin?
>>
I don't know any truly thicc girls, only fat ones or thin ones.
>>
More intimidating.

It means she's more likely to only want Chad.
>>
>>35383521
>intimidating
>girl

Pick one.
>>
It can make an otherwise ugly/normal girl intimidating.

I saw a thick ass bitch in maxway the other day, her thighs caught me by surprise in those tight khakis.
>>
Less intimidating, they have so many self-conscious body issues and stuff that it's p.easy

Of course this is not 100%
>>
>>35383521
More intimidating for sure, it means she would choose Chad over us since she would have that opportunity.
Come to think of it how would you know if she actually liked you but turned down Chads for you? (hypothetical)
>>
File: 1481314254670.jpg (189KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481314254670.jpg
189KB, 768x1024px
>>35383521
it makes me hornier

I hit on one at the gym because I couldn't contain myself at that point
>>
>>35383521
I don't pay attention to women because none meet my standards. I dont see them as intimidating. I just don't want to reject people, so any girl propositioning me would get awkward responses.
>>
>>35385187
>>35383544
I don't get these

imo how she dresses says more about that. For example I'd only date a girl that dresses conservatively, but she can she thiqque too
>>
When I see THICC girls my mind turns full nigger

All I can think about is reproducing
>>
File: latest-2.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>women will never experience the primal male urge surging through their veins as they go full 'ooga booga'-mode for the THICC
>>
File: dream girl64.jpg (138KB, 1080x974px) Image search: [Google]
dream girl64.jpg
138KB, 1080x974px
>>35385272
How did that go? Please answer.
>>
>>35385401
she liked it. When we looked at each other latter cuz we were passing by she giggled

I didn't ask for number, she was single, but said she had no time
>>
>>35385372
they do when they see tyrone
>>
>>35385437
>she was single, but said she had no time
She'd make time for Chad.
>>
>>35385469
well I did ask if she had a bf, not if she wanted to fug. Otherwise I wouldn't ask about the bf
>>
I like somewhat plump, motherly types of bodies
>>
>>35385272
sauce?

oregon trail
>>
GET UP CMON GET DOWN WITH THE THICCNESS

OW WA AH AH AH!!!
>>
>>35385437
>she had no time

just so you know, she lied right to your fucking face
>>
>>35385437
>>35385659
>>35385272
Why did you not ask for number? Its not even an awkward thing or mean you're dating, just that you're interested wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>35385771
I've gotten many numbers before and don't give a fuck. I was just horny

>>35385744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zr6pd-tceo
>>
>>35385795
oh my god fucking fail
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.