[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE POWERS OUT AND ALL I HAVE IS MY PHONE WHAT THE FUCK WHAT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4795.png (84KB, 658x901px)
IMG_4795.png
84KB, 658x901px
THE POWERS OUT AND ALL I HAVE IS MY PHONE WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK I NEED INTERNET ACCESS FOR MY MIDTERM TOMORROW AND TO SHITPOST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO WHEN THE POWER IS OUT
>>
>>35383342

Read a book nigger

aksldfjlkgj
>>
>>35383395
Who the fuck reads books anymore, and when I do it's over the FUCKING INTERNET MUHHHHHH
>>
>>35383412
Calm down kiddo, that's enough internet for one day
>>
File: 1488774969925.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488774969925.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
I went one day without internet access and it felt like the world was ending.
>>
File: IMG_1743.jpg (278KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1743.jpg
278KB, 960x960px
My powers out too. Any chance you live in Michigan?
>>
>>35383546
Nope, western NY. Why did you guys lose power?

>>35383529
Funny story, I knew I wanted to work in the computing industry when I started college, but losing power one day made me realize the Internet is pretty much the most important system in the world, not that I ever didn't think that. So I majored in Computer Networking. That's my blog post of the day.
>>
>>35383614
It's really fucking windy out, probably a downed power line somewhere.
>>
>He doesn't have a sunpowered charger
>>
>>35383342
I havnt had internet in 3 months. I past depression. Just the idea of being able to watch my animu makes me hard.

On the bright side, lot of studying and reading.

Cleaning and organizing your room is a good way to burn a few hours, thats if you have enough light.

Else you can try to seek enlightenment and ascend.
>>
Screaming about how the power is out
>>
>>35383342
>>35383546
I live in Ontario and I lost power all day too.
>>
>>35383649
Yeah we lost it because of wind as well
>>
>>35383342
Clearly you have internet access, you fuck.
>>
What did people do before the internet? The world would feel so boring. It also feels more lonely in a weird way. Makes me think if I didn't have internet if I'd be forced to be productive and just tinker with machines or read any book I can get my hand on. Makes me think the internet was a mistake aside from my ability to acquire information rather than having to always travel to it.
>>
>>35383953
I didn't care about no internet when I was a kid though. Then again I had friends, tv, and N64.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.