[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second date with fembot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488825516384.png (194KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488825516384.png
194KB, 601x600px
Hey robots, i need your enlightened wisdom.
I'm gonna go on a date this weekend with a fembot and i don't know where to take her.

She said she wants to go somewhere fun, but i dont think girls like vidya and tendies so what do?
>>
>>35383288
Why would you post here if she's going to see it?
>>
Where do you live? What does she like?
>>
>>35383318
hm. thats a flaw in my plan i forgot to consider.

>>35383343
I live in copenhagen Denmark
She likes taylor swift and food. So i have no idea what to do with that information.
>>
>>35383288
You can never go wrong with mini-golf.

Take her to mini-golf. Score at least two hole-in-ones. You'll be swimming in fembot pussy, my guy!
>>
Bowling is always an easy go to for early dating, not particularly hard and sets a nice slow pace for conversation. Sushi is a pretty good choice for food, lot of variety and no mess when eating.
>>
File: CyFyMRL.jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CyFyMRL.jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
>>35383463 >>35383407
I like the sushi part but i personally don't enjoy either bowling or mini-golf, because i lose my focus after 10 minutes and wanna leave.

How early in the dating process should i introduce her to my dojo?
>>
>>35383530
>How early in the dating process should i introduce her to my dojo?

Immediately, she needs to know that she's throwing her lot in with danger
>>
>>35383530
Is Korean bbq a thing over there? It's always been a hit for me.
>>
>>35383288
I would go somewhere were neither of you will pay much. I like to go to a local park or something on a first date. But maybe I'm just autistic
>>
>>35383318
>Why would you post here if she's going to see it?
how can she see it if she's not even real
>>
>>35383605
I just googled this. Sounds very nice. should be easy to talk and cook shit while having fun.
ty for protip my man

>>35383652
its a second date though. I don't mind paying in the sense that it costs money, i just don't wanna be cuck like the swedes. Do i pay for the second date though?
>>
>>35383736
The swedes and most of europe aren't cucks because of that but I'd say pay for it if you think she's worth it.
>>
Go to the movies and then GIVE HER A GOOD DICKING
>>
Go on Groupon for ideas. See if they have trampoline type of place or jump house. Groupon has many great deals.
>>
>>35383318
>>35383696
kek op rekt by 2 einsteins
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.