[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catfishman here. Working on the 3rd installment of Catfishman.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sUkVCk9.jpg (217KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sUkVCk9.jpg
217KB, 2000x2000px
Catfishman here. Working on the 3rd installment of Catfishman. Not to sound like a Reddit AMA celeb but it's going to be better than the first 2.

I've got a lot of great catfishing done (and some really epic shit currently being worked on) but I thought I'd ask to see if any of you fine lot had any ideas on how I could take it to the next level.

Things I'm working on:

- on the scene pictures - Worried about posting due to the possibility of being caught
- on the scene videos - same as above, though the sound is shit, plus any ideas how I could post anonymously - figure youtube they could track

- voice calls, >>>NEED ADVICE HERE <<< what's a good system to record phone conversations without the other party knowing? I tried an app but it told the stupid girl that it was being recorded.

- A shoe on head montage video with some catfish victims

- a lot of meta shit.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, or if anyone gives a shit, but being Catfishman is the only thing I've got going for me (which is a little sad) so I really need this. Looking forward to some good brainstorming.
>>
Can you make them do Jojo poses?
>>
>>35383265

Since you're the only one asking. I will do my best. Can you post an img of the most known jojo pose?
>>
>>35383226
I remember you. Please do go on.
>>
>>35383226
Is it really you Catfishman?
>>
>>35383226
Good luck friend, if it's really you I eagerly await what you have in store

Also get one of the girls to make you an r9k timestamp
>>
>>35383226
could you post some of your previous work mr. catfishman?
>>
>>35383226
>Catfishman here
Even if you are the one that wrote those greentexts, they are painfully fake.
>>
>>35383226
For recording, put the phone call on loudspeaker and record the conversation with another phone

also redpill the dumb whores
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.