[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't emo/goth girls like black guys WRYYYYYYYYY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: AAAAAAAAAA.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAA.gif
2MB, 600x600px
why don't emo/goth girls like black guys

WRYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>35382872
Who says they dont?
>>
>>35382872
why dont any girls like 30yr old pothead losers

blaaaaaaah

jk I lied, I'm happy being a wizard
>>
You already made this thread like 30 minutes ago fucking crncuga.
>>
You made another fucking thread nigger, seriously?

Listen, the more you think that girls don't like you 'because i'm black', the more pathetic you're going to become. Race has something to do with it, yeah sure that is true, but try not being a pussy bitch and take your focus off race and improve other parts of yourself. I know youre lonely but its not easy for any of us.
>>
>>35382872
kono dio DA!

I hope you find a qt goth, blackbro
>>
>>35382872
They would give birth to a goth black child. Just picture that
>>
>>35382894
>>35382894
not the same black guy but i understand

i saw his thread and agreed

BLACK BRO I SUMMON YOU

>>35382915
thanks mate
>>
File: 1488850392822.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488850392822.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Goth girls like other goths. It takes a lot of effort to look cute and alternative, are you offering them back anything for their time? If you're just some sloppy weeb or a thuggish idiot with unkempt jungle eyebrows, no goth girl will EVER care about you. It's all about the style.
>>
>>35383015
teach me how to style so i can attract goth nymphs senpai
>>
>>35383068
You can't teach style, friend. The best advice I can give is start off with perfecting your grooming/personal hygiene routine, and then branch out from there. You gotta find your own way, don't just run out to hot topic and spend $200 on an outfit and a half because you will come across as an ultra poser. Check around thrift and consignment stores for some pieces you can wear in different ways. If you're nervous about trying out new looks, go somewhere a little farther out than you usually go and work it there. Focus on what makes you feel confident, find role models online, and you will have a tight style before you know it. This will make you feel like less of a beta, and goth chicks will be attracted to the effort you put in your appearance. Think of it like this: a gym rat wouldn't date a hamplanet because their lifestyles would be incompatible. But if she gets a gym membership and gets into a workout routine, she might have a chance. Ya dig?
>>
File: DO NOT APPROACH THIS MAN.jpg (17KB, 317x394px) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT APPROACH THIS MAN.jpg
17KB, 317x394px
>>35383015
I am grim
Few grin
Dry humor

I only ever liked non-happy women.
But my personality won't let me approach them.
None of this is really matters of course.
>>
>>35383356
your personality doesn't matter, you fucking potato. Goth girls care about looks and music taste and nothing else. If you really want a "non happy woman", to down to your nearest fast food place and hit on the oldest bitch working there. Her eyes are nice and dead, right?
>>
>>35383356
>non-happy women
You realise Staceys with dozens of orbiters can still be alt/goth right?
>>
>>35383427
>your personality doesn't matter, you fucking potato.
>If you really want a "non happy woman", to down to your nearest fast food place and hit on the oldest bitch working there. Her eyes are nice and dead, right?

Please explain all of this.

Also, I don't know what my taste is. But my look is my look.
>>
>>35383827
Could you also please explain all this
>>
>>35382872I know dat feel man,
>hang out with goth girl in college
>chill almost every day
>tells me I am her favorite person
>tells me that she likes me more than anyone because I treat her like a human being
>I get the gaul to ask her out
>she tells me that it would make her sad if I liked her because I a her favorite and
she only likes fembois.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.