[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: gg.jpg (20KB, 907x69px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
20KB, 907x69px
If you feel >tfw no gf, I urge you to leave this board immediately, if you honestly hate women and never want to be with one, stay in the echo chamber. I spent several years in this place constantly reading the same misogyny, insecurity, and depression inducing bullshit. This place is terrible, and everyone is here to bring you down. I ruined my first and possibly last relationship with the perfect girl because of all the memes I took to heart by staying in this shitty place. She was the one that asked me, despite how much I hated myself for being a turbo manlet (another great kind of meme that is great for making you suicidal) and ugly. I ruined it because of how insecure, jealous and depressed I was, and the fear of being lesser and my hatred for women because of these shitty memes posted here is what made her break up with me.

This place will make you hate yourself, it will make you hate women, this place will make you depressed and alone. So many of you are going to call me a normie but that shit doesn't matter in the real world. You may be autistic, but if you spend so much time here and eat up this trash your personality will be even worse. Don't set yourselves up for failure, especially if you're young, get out while you still can. Don't spend your time wallowing in sadness and loneliness, try for once. If you already have friends, spend more time with them. I'm not done with 4chan, just this board. If you're lonely and insecure to begin with, this place will increase that tenfold and will possibly make you misogynistic too. I urge you guys to get out while you still can. Good bye /r9k/, while you were great for all the actually funny memes and sometimes friendships, it's not a good place to be when you're lonely, depressed, and insecure. If you ever want a gf, I'd suggest getting out while you still can, you can change, and I will too. Don't fall for the (unironic) toxic beliefs like I did.

badly written but whatever

Good bye /r9k/
>>
This guys a complete normie dont let him fool you
>>
File: Jarl_Siddgeir.png (284KB, 270x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jarl_Siddgeir.png
284KB, 270x450px
>>35382494
tl;dr ain't reading that shit nigga
>>
File: z_0.png (420KB, 486x415px) Image search: [Google]
z_0.png
420KB, 486x415px
See you in a week, guy
>>
nice bloggo anon
tldr or im gonna steal your meme folder
>>
>>35382494
Or you could try not being so easily taken in by the memes and other bullshit everyone here spouts you autistic fuck
>>
>>35382494

I originally smell roastie
>>
File: 1482930081977.jpg (80KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
1482930081977.jpg
80KB, 643x820px
>>35382494
You're not wrong to some extent, this place isn't conducive to mental health if your opinions on women and the world are easily swayed by reading negativity. Personally I'm able to just be entertained here by some of the insanity, troll a bit in the women hate threads, etc. There are many times I sincerely wish a poster wasn't being serious about reducing women to subhuman status, though. Dunno. I'm not that miserable IRL, but I share some common traits like having no friends.

Sorry about your ex gf anon.
>>
>>35383190
Oh also, I went through something similar to you, ruined a relationship because of my alcoholism and the last contact she had with me was almost identical to your picture.
>>
Name one thing r9k was wrong about in regards to woman,
>>
>>35383242
The unnecessary hatred for every single one
>>
File: 1470283946473.jpg (44KB, 325x589px) Image search: [Google]
1470283946473.jpg
44KB, 325x589px
tl;dr OP is a cum-snorkling dick goblin
>>
>>35382494
>Normie gets BTFO by Roastie
>Realizes what he read on /r9k/ was right
>Complains at us
Bye I guess...
>>
>>35382494
Jokes on you I've hated myself long before I started coming here you dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>This place will make you hate yourself

I don't, the only thing I hate is lolcow and non low cow roasties who have invaded our board.
>>
>>35382494
Respect you for the post. Thanks for Clarity and Wisdom.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.